Community > Posts By > Onionkidpoe

Onionkidpoe's photo
Mon 06/08/09 11:05 AM

I personally don't care for the woman but I do think all politicians should do this

"She praised Mr Reagan for his willingness "to screw the political correctness that some would expect him to try to adhere to" and condemned "self-proclaimed intellectuals, and the smug lobbyists who dominate Washington, and the liberal media".

politicians try to please the wrong people IMO.

It was Ronnie who approved HMO's Medical insurance with emphasis on money, rather than actual health care

I was speaking of a president doing what he/she thinks is best for the people...not what's best for the politicians

exactly

Onionkidpoe's photo
Mon 06/08/09 11:03 AM
Edited by Onionkidpoe on Mon 06/08/09 11:05 AM

Wow, judging by the responses by a couple of the ladies here, be thankful you haven't met them, yet. It's called an oversight in typing, a mistake...and people do occasionally make them. Lighten up up.

oh my god no kiddin right right!?!

anyway its a weeding process man. you gotta go through the **** to get to the roses.

good luck. we all have had good and bad experiences.

one day... i'll tell you about the dude who neglected to tell me he was missing a leg.

or the guy who needed to get permission from his PO to date me.

trust me... everyone has those moments. :p

I actually Laughed out loud when i read, "missing a leg". i did say any luck, bad luck is luck lol

Onionkidpoe's photo
Mon 06/08/09 11:01 AM

I personally don't care for the woman but I do think all politicians should do this

"She praised Mr Reagan for his willingness "to screw the political correctness that some would expect him to try to adhere to" and condemned "self-proclaimed intellectuals, and the smug lobbyists who dominate Washington, and the liberal media".

politicians try to please the wrong people IMO.

It was Ronnie who approved HMO's Medical insurance with emphasis on money, rather than actual health care

Onionkidpoe's photo
Mon 06/08/09 10:56 AM
are there people that actually support her?

Onionkidpoe's photo
Mon 06/08/09 10:50 AM

Has anyone had any luck, because i only met one person and they were from from their picture, and wouldn't stop calling me. just curious, and assuming that everyone here is single. Any luck?

What is from from a picture?

Thank God,I thought something was wrong with me..lol..

lol no just me

Onionkidpoe's photo
Mon 06/08/09 10:46 AM
Edited by Onionkidpoe on Mon 06/08/09 10:49 AM
Has anyone had any luck, because i only met one person and they were far from their picture, and wouldn't stop calling me. just curious, and assuming that everyone here is single. Any luck?

Onionkidpoe's photo
Mon 06/08/09 10:40 AM

the real question who has the best sausage?drool

Brautwurst on a Brochen wit spicey mustard an sauerkraut is the bomb!!!shades (that would be germany in case u didn't guess)

you had me at sauerkraut

Onionkidpoe's photo
Mon 06/08/09 10:38 AM

As you said, get the recipe and ingredients for your favorite and make it at home for yourself.

Of course, it so easy to see, there is no best! its all about preference......and affordability.

Onionkidpoe's photo
Mon 06/08/09 10:36 AM

Onionkidpoe's photo
Mon 06/08/09 10:34 AM

???? you mean, men discussing perfume and make-up????

This is cracking me the hell up!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

No, the idea that I could make good Irish beer if only I had the right recipe and ingredients.

You could, have a little more faith in your self

Onionkidpoe's photo
Mon 06/08/09 10:28 AM

So people born in one particular region can produce better make up than another?

Dude, you ever had champagne? No one can make it like the French. And the pizza made by Greeks is to me, far superior than Italians. And ohhh, the beer of the Irish....cars by Germans are world renowned...

Need I go on???noway

if anyone had the instruction and ingredient it would always taste the same, no matter who made it

Onionkidpoe's photo
Mon 06/08/09 10:24 AM
So people born in one particular region can produce better make up than another?

Onionkidpoe's photo
Mon 06/08/09 10:21 AM
Personally, i don't think race has anything to do with that ability

Onionkidpoe's photo
Sun 05/31/09 11:28 AM

Nice little factoid, pre ****hole iraq there was no property tax, cigarettes were 1 dollar a pack, gas was 50 cents a tank, every house had satellite tv, and college, was free

Wow! You must've aced history class in school at a young age.

Too bad English escaped you....

I'm in a hurry.

Onionkidpoe's photo
Sun 05/31/09 11:28 AM

Nice little factoid, pre ****hole iraq there was no property tax, cigarettes were 1 dollar a pack, gas was 50 cents a tank, every house had satellite tv, and college, was free

Yea and women were owned and had no rights. Why not write ObamaYoMama with your concerns, he seems rather taken by what "American's" want.

have you even spoken to an iraqi woman?

Onionkidpoe's photo
Sun 05/31/09 11:27 AM

and every other person spent life in a torture chamber being dismembered

the true american, i thought i was ignorant, and off i goto work, be back in 12 hours

Onionkidpoe's photo
Sun 05/31/09 11:25 AM

Onionkidpoe's photo
Sun 05/31/09 11:22 AM

i thought of moving out of the country, but its a lot harder than i originally thought, mostly financial reasons,

Well let me clue you in young man. You pay taxes in any "civilized society". The primary purpose of people gathering together is for protection. It's been that way since the cave dwelling days.

I understand the level of frustration at a corrupt and bloated government that has almost completely lost its way. However, it ain't gonna be much better anywhere else. Deal with it or find a mountain and become a monk.

i have been training my spear throwing skills....

Onionkidpoe's photo
Sun 05/31/09 11:19 AM
maybe a a wife and a couple of brats, and massive credit card debt (trying to live like an American) and then your kid's college bankrupting you

Onionkidpoe's photo
Sun 05/31/09 11:15 AM
i thought of moving out of the country, but its a lot harder than i originally thought, mostly financial reasons,