Community > Posts By > noworries69

noworries69's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:33 PM
if you review my friends you will see i have a lot of very nice friend, various ages and likes. hell i am popular, but here is my question, do you like to go to the next step and go from computer to reality? i don't see the success story? this a great place to talk online but is there life after?

noworries69's photo
Tue 08/26/08 09:27 PM
itsmetina, please help me hide the beef,lol

noworries69's photo
Tue 08/26/08 09:14 PM
just looking for some help here, guys take it easy on me and ladies, you can help me too, lol

noworries69's photo
Tue 08/26/08 09:07 PM
lol you are all supportive, lol shirt on pants off

noworries69's photo
Tue 08/26/08 09:00 PM
so much talk, talk. is this a forum for talk or get serious, just my observation. comments?

noworries69's photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:27 PM
i have meet some really nice woman but very much out of the area. this creates a problem. anyone here successful in a long distace relationship?

noworries69's photo
Sun 07/20/08 08:52 PM
i am a good looking man that is totally single in upstate new york but i find a hard time finding someone close! i like to drive and have had good chats with down state ladies but it would be nice to find the girl next door!

noworries69's photo
Sun 07/20/08 08:22 PM
Edited by noworries69 on Sun 07/20/08 08:38 PM
i have been on this site for some time now but are there any ladies out there that really want to meet a nice man? i like chating but are we not on here to meet in person and pursue something? not getting it in upstate new york, lol no pun intended
haha peace take off your sunglasses and dubz i'm not married and take off your sun glasses

noworries69's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:21 PM
i have been on this site for some time now and talked to and made email friends with a lot of really nice woman. i would like some input, how many of you have meet someone from this site. it seems to me its more of a email thing than get out and meet people and live! please let me know of your experences. signed, want to live a little in central new york!

2 Next