Community > Posts By > Frostytall

Frostytall's photo
Thu 06/26/08 01:13 PM

And a guy from NJ wants a Southern girl , why?

I'm Living in Louisiana now!

Frostytall's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:56 PM
I though you guys were supposed to be sweet and nice. I haven't gotten one of you to answer an email. What am I doing wrong?

Frostytall's photo
Wed 06/25/08 09:51 PM
Doesn't really matter, if you like who you are then other people should see that. Some people should work on the inside and not worry so much about the outside. You need to be comfortable with yourself before others can be comfortable with you.

Frostytall's photo
Fri 06/13/08 03:31 PM
Hi! Anybody down in Louisiana? I am heading down to Baton Rouge to look for work, I will be leaving 9 hours after my divorce is final. I know a couple of people in the area and was wondering if there is anybody on here from there.

Frostytall's photo
Wed 06/11/08 12:24 PM
I have to go to court on monday to finalize my divorce. I am not ready to do that. Any advice would be appreciated.

Frostytall's photo
Sun 06/01/08 12:41 AM
Why can't people just get together for fun? Why does there have to be a deeper meaning to everything? Why are there so many questions with a limited amount of answers? And why does everybody assume that they know what you are going through?

Frostytall's photo
Wed 05/28/08 03:42 PM
I have been working on my profile and was wondering how it was looking.

Frostytall's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:41 PM

i can't wait to try online dating drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can be a challenge but all together the world looks better through beer goggles!!! drinker drinker drinker

Frostytall's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:27 PM

because you are shy and don't talk much? I have no idea.

I am shy and nobody has any idea. I find that a little bit on the funny side.

Frostytall's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:22 PM
Good call!

Frostytall's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:19 PM
Why do I only post while intoxicated?

Frostytall's photo
Wed 05/07/08 08:17 PM

Just dropped by to say what's up. I am enjoying the warm weather with some frothy beverages. What is everybody else doing in this weather?

Boy New Jersey is quiet!

Frostytall's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:48 PM
Just dropped by to say what's up. I am enjoying the warm weather with some frothy beverages. What is everybody else doing in this weather?

Frostytall's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:14 PM
How can I increase the amount of emails I get returned. I have sent numerous emails and have had few responses, I don't send offensive or short emails, I try to make them personal as possible.

Frostytall's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:08 AM
Just wondering what your ratio is between emails sent and emails responded to.

Frostytall's photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:52 PM
Any race fans out there!

Frostytall's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:57 PM
Try having an ex-wife!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Frostytall's photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:36 PM

Aww heck move to Texas all kinds of jobs here. And heck if you don't like the weather one day just stick around it will change by the next day bigsmile

I have an application in with border patrol

Frostytall's photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:24 PM

Over 80,000 jobs were lost last month. They were estimating about 75,000 would be cut each month for the rest of the year. Job hunting will be tough in that kinda job market.

Thanks for the good news...Lol

Frostytall's photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:20 PM

Anybody else having trouble finding a job?

Nah, the only problem is I would rather not be a pusher. grumble

Does that job come with health benefits?