Community > Posts By > kooky28

no photo
Mon 12/17/12 04:45 AM
Forgive me. I'm not saying it is wrong to be anti christ. I'm asking whether cheryl cole is the devil in disguise. Who came to this earth to punish us by making such crap music

no photo
Mon 12/17/12 03:54 AM
Or is it simply just simon cowell?

no photo
Sun 12/16/12 10:37 AM
I in no way condone what this guy has done. And it is obvious he had issues but to blame mental illness is like saying everybody who has a mental illness are madmen. This is the problem and the stigma wich surrounds mental illness. 1 in 4 people will experience mental illness during the course of their lives. I myself am bipolar and I'm not ashamed. I work with people experiencing mental illness and they are all nice, decent people.

no photo
Sun 12/16/12 10:24 AM
Let's face it trying to talk some sense into these 'rootin, tootin' americans is a lost cause. The so called land of the free... What a joke

no photo
Sun 12/16/12 08:06 AM
I for one would love to be part of the peaceful zombies

no photo
Sat 12/15/12 06:58 AM
As to your earlier question " am I just another stupid american?" I'll answer this... That if you still cling to your gun believeing It to be your right while you watch the continuous killings of your fellow americans and you believe you are not part of the bigger problem with america??? Then I think you've answered your own question! Your reasoning to fight fire with fire has always been your problem. Look at your children and what you are teaching them! Already many people are suggesting having armed guards in schools!?! For the love of god wake up!

no photo
Fri 12/14/12 01:09 PM
I am not assuming that the guns were bought legally or even registered. They may not have been. I am saying that to make it harder for people buying guns legally or illegally would make a huge difference!... For the better. In england yes we have shootings and they are tragic wherever or however they occur but due to the laws in this land thankfully we do not have nearly so many senseless deaths from shootings

no photo
Fri 12/14/12 12:21 PM
With reference to " stiffer gun laws aren't the answer and that f you wanted to buy a gun then you would get one" I'd like to say that that is the type of attitude m talking about. Why not even just make it a little bit harder for people to buy guns? If it will save these numerous tradgedies from occuring then surely its worth it?

no photo
Fri 12/14/12 10:39 AM
Those poor children. When will america stop making it so easy to buy guns? I believe the government make so much money out it that they do not care about the numerous shootings. And even if obama or any future president did make a stand they would be met by rebellion by the majority of stupid americans

no photo
Fri 12/14/12 05:08 AM
Our town centres are filled with them, they have a shifty walk and an evil look in their eyes. Also part of their campaigne is to defficate on our cars, ourselves, our buildings and on the streets

no photo
Thu 12/13/12 09:45 AM
Discuss...

no photo
Thu 12/13/12 09:31 AM
I do not believe in god. I make my own choices and live by my morals.

no photo
Tue 12/11/12 07:32 AM
Her voice is incredible. Version 2.0 is one of thos albums which you can listen to all the way through. A rariety these days.

no photo
Tue 12/11/12 06:53 AM
Love garbage. You look so fine and bleed like me

no photo
Mon 12/10/12 12:47 PM
Hi everyone.

no photo
Mon 12/10/12 12:42 PM
Just wanted to say hi everyone!

1 3 Next