Community > Posts By > whereuat85

whereuat85's photo
Thu 04/17/08 10:22 AM
im depressed because of a lack of female companionship and no social life outside of poker.

whereuat85's photo
Thu 04/17/08 10:19 AM
i dont necessarily gamble because im depressed. i enjoy the adrenaline rush and i make decent money doing it

whereuat85's photo
Thu 04/17/08 01:40 AM
im single if your interested email me

whereuat85's photo
Wed 04/16/08 12:28 AM
4400 recently. odyssey5 greatest show that ever existed.

whereuat85's photo
Tue 04/15/08 06:40 PM
ladies does my pic look attractive

whereuat85's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:09 PM
jennie i just read your profile ive read the holographic universe by michael talbot it was a very enlightening book. as far as meeting women goes women dont like shy guys they want the guy to be the aggressor i beleive im incapable of making the first move.

whereuat85's photo
Tue 04/15/08 01:52 PM
your a very good philosopher. i believe in karma and the power of positive energy. your right i do not fear poker. im terrified of attractive women though.

whereuat85's photo
Tue 04/15/08 01:31 PM
alot of people on here see my playing poker as a problem. playing poker is not a game of luck. their is alot of skill involved reading other people at the table. calculating complicated applied mathmatical percentages. knowing how much to bet to intricately convince someone to fold. maintaining focus and discipline. dealing with adversity (when) you receive a bad beat or cooler). I just need a short vacation like most people do from their jobs. i havent had a break from it in 6 months. luck can win you a particular hand. it wont post a profit over the long term though.

whereuat85's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:10 AM
thx for the advice i need to take a couple weeks off thx for the advice david ben my subconscious realized this but you brought it to the forefront. its partly playing too much and the other part is not having a female companion. im going to run a tournament on wenseday then im going to take 10 days off. i should feel refreshed and revigorated after my time off

whereuat85's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:26 AM
ok for arguments sake say i am addicted. if i quit playing im not going to be making the money i am now their in lies the problem.i dont see the solution either.

whereuat85's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:11 AM
dont addictions usually cost you money?

whereuat85's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:04 AM
i dont really have any other hobbies all of my close friends have left state outside of a card room im extremely shy. its hard making friends at a card room when your taking their money.

whereuat85's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:52 AM
i wouldn't know how to make money otherwise ive been doing this for so long. plus im mechanically dyslexic as far as trying to get a legitimate job goes

whereuat85's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:44 AM
i dont know if its an addiction. i generally make money at it cleared 40 k over last 2 years. im not one of those degenerate gamblers that loses everything i have

whereuat85's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:36 AM
i play poker 6 to 7 days a week.alot of times for serious money. been doing this for last 2 years. usually i will make alot of money at it. i think im getting burnt out though my level of play has dropped signicantly over last month. the adrenaline rush i got from the game has kept me playing lately i haven't been getting that adrenaline from playing. i have no social life outside of poker. i dont know what to do.

whereuat85's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:01 AM
me personally i have the same problem as far as depression goes i personally play poker for serious money im not playing for enjoyment anymore playing purely for the adrenaline i get.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next