Community > Posts By > Megan_Smiles

Megan_Smiles's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:48 PM

ez answer, every girl around here is either a a total head basket or b a total slut lol which both break hearts you go to a bar u think u met a great girl than the next day u find out shes bi polar and scares the **** out of u trying to avoid that again
HAHA

i need a sweet chick for once i aws with my ex for 2 years and havent been able to find a girl like her sense just a choatic roaster of despair lol

oh no. you're looking for a girl like your ex? good luck with that.

Megan_Smiles's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:42 PM
Yeah, but the holidays are for my family, so it doesn't bother me too much.

Megan_Smiles's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:40 PM
or or or it has all wheel drive and the wheels are all turned all the way to the right

Megan_Smiles's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:39 PM
it drives sideways?

Megan_Smiles's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:39 PM
yeah, what's with all the single guys in Illinois? lol

Megan_Smiles's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:36 PM
There out there, don't worry. You'll find her. I know it's been said a million times, but that's only because it's true.

Megan_Smiles's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:30 PM
First of all I just have to say, love the freckles. I agree that owning your own business does put you in a good light. Your photos show what you look like, and that's good, but maybe try to find some that show who you are.

Maybe a little more length to your description of yourself, but not too long.

You seem like a great guy. Good luck on your search!

Megan_Smiles's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:16 PM
I'm looking for someone to take it slow with. (by the way I have found that someone). Someone who is looking to get married and have kids some day, but doesn't want to rush things

Megan_Smiles's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:11 PM

Hi,
I accept people for who they are on the inside!
If we all treat each other nice, the world would be a much better place.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

if we all treated each other nice there would be a lot of lairs in the world too

Megan_Smiles's photo
Tue 12/16/08 02:09 AM
I'm a simple christian, I've decided. I don't need to know exactly what the bible says, or peoples interpretation of it. All I need to know is that I love Jesus Christ for what he did for man kind and I live my life with the goal to be a good person.

Simple.

Megan_Smiles's photo
Tue 12/16/08 01:59 AM
I'm awake due to excess caffeine intake at like 9pm...I guess I shouldn't do that haha. Oh well. Now work til 4pm tomorrow

Megan_Smiles's photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:09 AM

World affairs are going to get much worse in 2009 - 2013. The indicators are that there will be more terrorism and it will be blamed on Pakistan in order to begin the mid eastern war to end all wars. Don't be fooled! (Most people will be fooled.)

Pakistan and Muslims are not behind this. This is all a set-up and part of the game. Israel is behind it. The powers in control create terrorism. They want to start a war in the middle east!

Barack Obama is in league with Israel. He is lining up a team who will push this agenda. He is not the savior of the world, although many think he is. Hilary Clinton? (The dragon lady) is on his team. What does this tell you?

Already terrorist attacks claimed to be from Pakistan are showing their face. Warnings on the news media say that we should "expect" a major terrorist attack on American soil between now and 2013 from Pakistan. How the hell do they know this? This is bullsh*t preconditioning propaganda put out by the Zionist controlled media.

It is part of the game to give advance warning of game play. You will see advanced warning in the form of propaganda and media focus on certain things.

We are coming close to the end game.

So what will you do with your time?

Megan_Smiles's photo
Wed 11/26/08 07:24 AM

What 2 parts of the body never stop growing?

Hair and....fingernails
actually I was talking about ears and nose laugh but you do have a point... laugh Though hair can stop growing in many people with age...

cool...I never knew that. I was always told that you grew into your ears and nose. They must just grow slower than everything else.

Megan_Smiles's photo
Wed 11/26/08 07:22 AM

Labels , labels , labels why do people have to label you then reject you because of the label they put on you. Who friggin cares if you are a geek or nerd, stop persueing shallow women and you will be much better off dude

It doesn't sound like he was labeled a geek by someone else. Sounds like he did it to himself

Megan_Smiles's photo
Wed 11/26/08 07:20 AM

What 2 parts of the body never stop growing?

Hair and....fingernails

Megan_Smiles's photo
Wed 11/26/08 07:17 AM
Edited by Megan_Smiles on Wed 11/26/08 07:18 AM
every geek, and non-geek for that matter, has their own separate personalities. For example, I would never go with someone with confidence issues, but I was with a anime-gaming-computer geek (if you want to call him that) for four years. I was planning on marrying him...things just didn't work out

Megan_Smiles's photo
Sun 11/23/08 09:33 PM
Such a beautiful world
for a beautiful girl.
She'll let her hair down
bat her thick lashes
and now your hooked

Your eyes wander down
her plump rosey lips intice you
your heart flutters into your loins

her green polo shirt fits snug
and leaves her lacey bra exposed