Community > Posts By > hauveralan

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:06 PM
gooddevil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:05 PM
but i want to keep you all to myself.......is that selfish of melaugh laugh laugh laugh

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:02 PM
everyone kept saying get a room so i got us onelaugh laugh laugh laugh now i just have to keep everyone else outlaugh laugh laugh

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:00 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

about time you got here........i've been waiting for youflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:57 PM
stay out of my roommad mad mad mad mad mad

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:57 PM

I go to work 5 days a week...I clean my house..I take care of my cat..and i'm here..nope not really a life goin on here.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou but you couldflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

mad hey get your own room already explode laugh

fine i willlaugh laugh laugh

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:56 PM
k now i have my own room..................flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:51 PM

I go to work 5 days a week...I clean my house..I take care of my cat..and i'm here..nope not really a life goin on here.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou but you couldflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:46 PM
doing jello shots alone sitting in front of my computer.......nope no life

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:40 PM
shot#3,4,and 5

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:39 PM
cali......i want to learn to surf

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:30 PM
your heartbeat........cause thats all i want to hear right now:heart: :heart: :heart:

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:29 PM
really.....i would cry if mine did.....i spent $3000 dollars so it will do everything i wanted it to do

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:23 PM

#2.........i think i will try them with rum tommorow.......drinker drinker drinker drinker

Ooooh that sounds good..

Can we still play with the whip cream though!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: devil devil

you come over here and we can play with anything you wantdevil devil devil devil devil devil

devil devil devil devil devil oh well in that case..i'll start makin my list right now:wink: devil devil

still have to be here to fullfill themdevil devil

Oh i'm gonna start workin on that!devil devil devil

and i'm still waitingdevil devil devil

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:18 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:17 PM

#2.........i think i will try them with rum tommorow.......drinker drinker drinker drinker

Ooooh that sounds good..

Can we still play with the whip cream though!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: devil devil

you come over here and we can play with anything you wantdevil devil devil devil devil devil

devil devil devil devil devil oh well in that case..i'll start makin my list right now:wink: devil devil

still have to be here to fullfill themdevil devil

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:16 PM
ugly kid joe-whiplash liquor

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:14 PM

My friend and I used to throw a Halloween party every year and made jello shots....enough to fill the refrigerator when we took out the shelves. Every flavor jello had a different kind of alcohol in it----lime was tequila, cherry was goldschlager, watermelon was rum......and so on. We had jello shots for the next two days, we couldn't walk anymore but they were GOOD!!drinker drinker drinker

a friend of mine filled her fridge when i was still in the marines.......we made them using a cooffee maker...was so much fun.......i was puking 5 diffrent colors by 6 that morning.......good timesdrinker drinker drinker

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:08 PM

Ooooh that sounds good..

hauveralan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:06 PM