Community > Posts By > Toodygirl5

Toodygirl5's photo
Sat 03/23/24 10:29 AM

Sin came about after the Fall of Adam and Eve.

God had a plan to reconcile Mankind to God.

That plan was through His son Jesus Christ.

Toodygirl5's photo
Sat 03/23/24 10:26 AM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Sat 03/23/24 10:38 AM
Jesus Christ died on the Cross for the sins of all Mankind, when we put our Faith in Him alone.

Jesus suffered, died on the cross then He rose again by the Power of God.
Jesus is in Heaven now with God.
Jesus is the son of God. All power is in His hands for the judgement of Mankind.

Message of the Cross is
Jesus and Him Crucified.

Without FAITH it is impossible to Please God, you must believe that He exist and He is a rewarder of them who diligently seek Him.

Toodygirl5's photo
Sat 03/23/24 10:18 AM
Jehovah God is the only True and living God, He
Who was in the beginning and always will be.
God inspired Men to write the Bible by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Seek God in Prayer for the Truth.

Denominations are Man made. Men created different Denominations. Salvation does not come from being in any certain Denomination.

Toodygirl5's photo
Sat 03/23/24 10:08 AM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Sat 03/23/24 10:10 AM
Israel will never be defeated because the War is religious War and evil Hamas and all its terrorists supporters will be wiped out one day. Israel is still God's chosen people and God has not given up on them.
Politics plays a small part.

Toodygirl5's photo
Sat 03/23/24 09:52 AM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Sat 03/23/24 09:53 AM
Now you know! It's just Sex .

Toodygirl5's photo
Sat 03/23/24 08:28 AM
Girlfriend is not your Wife. You can not cheat on a girlfriend because that is not a Real commitment like engagement or marriage. Sex is not a commitment to anyone.

Toodygirl5's photo
Sat 03/23/24 08:21 AM
Cake

Toodygirl5's photo
Fri 03/22/24 02:58 PM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Fri 03/22/24 02:59 PM
@ I am replying to Duttoneer.

I have chatted with Real men on here Not on any Forum.

Nice guys.

Toodygirl5's photo
Fri 03/22/24 02:50 PM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Fri 03/22/24 02:51 PM
Depends on if he is an Adult and how he feels about the Young Woman. It is his decision. He may learn by his mistakes if he makes one. Many Men has raised other Men's children.

Many OLD Men still make mistakes.

Toodygirl5's photo
Fri 03/22/24 02:41 PM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Fri 03/22/24 02:43 PM

Your Profile says you are not looking for anyone right now. You are here for the Forums.

So maybe that's why she asked for a Online date.

Men here for the Forums are not someone I would approach.

Hundreds of Men do not post on these forums.

You are right. Call me old fashioned but I prefer to do the asking, but I am not always actively searching for someone I do take a break. Even so, I am still contacted now and again.

I have gotten several of my Dates by contacting a man. There are hundreds of Men my age group online looking at Pictures most days and thinking about whom they desire to be with by a photo. I dont have time to waste for them to contact me. So, I will contact and make a conversation and see if they have any interest. It has worked well for me. On other dating sites. I am old fashion in WHOM I choose and why.

Not M2

Toodygirl5's photo
Fri 03/22/24 01:21 PM
Your Profile says you are not looking for anyone right now. You are here for the Forums.

So maybe that's why she asked for a Online date.

Men here for the Forums are not someone I would approach.

Hundreds of Men do not post on these forums.

Toodygirl5's photo
Fri 03/22/24 01:16 PM

Lmafao hell that is because he is the ONLY PRESIDENT THAT HAS OPENED THE BORDERS LIKE HE HAS~~ WAKE UP~~

:thumbsup:

:smile:

Toodygirl5's photo
Fri 03/22/24 01:08 PM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Fri 03/22/24 01:09 PM

Sex addicts there are all kinds of addicts, Sadly.

Not sex addicts just regular people. Men especially but some woman.

I know guys who aren't sex addicts but all their free time is dedicated to finding it anywhere with anyone.

Anyone that thinks like that is Abnormal.

Toodygirl5's photo
Fri 03/22/24 12:57 PM

The Democrat Marxist leaders have been trying to Bankrupt D Trump ever since he got in office and out of office of POTUS.
Libral Marxists Leaders are the real criminals. Along with their Mini Puppet J Biden.

Hope Biden is Out in 2024. Unless his Leaders find a way to steel another election.

No, it's the law in New York that they take back the money gained illegally. Trump has been a crook for decades, but they could only claw back from the point of the statute of limitations. Even if it means hundreds of $millions. What'll be shocking is when Trump loses his criminal cases and faces prison.

Of course Trump is crying because he feels that rich white men are above the law, and doesn't care that bank fraud is wrong even if the banks make some money. That's the leader of your "Law and Order" Republican Party. Happy?

Seems the real criminals are the Puppet Man J Biden and all his Marxist Leaders.
Nothing for them to do but Shift blames.

Toodygirl5's photo
Fri 03/22/24 12:48 PM
Sex addicts there are all kinds of addicts, Sadly.

Toodygirl5's photo
Fri 03/22/24 12:45 PM
"Jaah Doh"

Response was Excellent !:smile:

Toodygirl5's photo
Fri 03/22/24 12:32 PM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Fri 03/22/24 12:34 PM

I was recently asked by an online not unattractive female stranger if I was interested in an online date because we live so far apart, I declined, not being sure of the implications. I can understand this when already in a long distance relationship with someone, but straight off the bat so to speak, not so much. Was this a scam and would it descend in to sex chat quickly, it all seemed just a little bit 'iffy' to me. What do you think, was I seeing a Red Flag that wasn't really there? Or was it a scam?

Some women think they can date online when a Man is in the next State or Country. So stupid there is no such thing as dating just online. IMO

Online chats are to get to know a Man until you plan to meet Inperson for a Real date.

Maybe you should have ask this Woman what does she expect from you Online dating?

Sometimes Questions will discourage whatever she was planning if it was a scam.

Toodygirl5's photo
Thu 03/21/24 07:25 AM

Broke Donald Trump Admits He Can’t Post That Massive $464 Million Bond

https://www.yahoo.com/news/broke-donald-trump-admits-t-162939834.html
So DJT, after claiming under oath that his real estate was worth $billions more than he claimed on bank loan applications now has difficulty getting a $557 million bonds for his appeals (including interest).
* Trump has less than a week to secure a bond (Monday 3/25)
* D.A. James has pledged to start liquidating his NYC properties should he default
* Banks can't trust Trumps valuations in order to accept his properties as collateral
* Banks are also reluctant to get involved with such a divisive political character as Trump

Couldn't happen to a more deserving criminal.

The criminals are the ones who are taking his Billions. Your J Biden Man puppet for the
Leaders of the Marxist.

D Trump maybe Your next President!

Toodygirl5's photo
Thu 03/21/24 07:21 AM
Happy Birthday

I know someone from that City.

Toodygirl5's photo
Thu 03/21/24 07:18 AM
Meet a few Online friends.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25