Community > Posts By > JosephNathan

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:50 PM

Try "Mutual Match" Meet both sexes tonight!!!

um, pats, isnt it kinda weird to click yess on the same sex on mutual match???

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:49 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:38 PM

I don't come here b/c I am loney or feel that I need someone. Its just another avenue to meet people and a form of socialization. I don't care if I am single for the rest of my life... I have great friends and supports... and I am working on a great career path. I just leave all options open. I think that with maturity you learn that life is a lot more than just sex, partying, and all that. Its about being comfortable with yourself and that's when you find your path.

who said ne thing bout just sex???

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:36 PM

well its been a while so i thought id say howdy and see what new and let you know japan still sucks

WOOT!!! JAPAN SUCKS HELL YEAH. china too

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:32 PM
in regaurds to the "tell both sides" post... all yall talk about how great it is to be single how you dont miss bein hooked up or w/e, if so be the case then why do yall come to a sinle web site???? i dont get it...

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:26 PM

So now name the bad side of being single..There is no one there to share your life with.good times and bad times.no one to go places with,try out new things,no one to hug or cuddle under the covers with.No one to say I love you or to hold you when you need a hug or when you feel that the whole world is on your shoulders.

yeah theres all that, no one you can just cuddle with under the stars or besides the river.
or my favorite ever, there is a small airport about 40 min from here and small jets and prop planes come in and out of every once and a while anyways i love to take my girl up there on warm summer nights on the back of my motorcycle and just sit and talk... and its cool because you can get really close to the run ways... idk just one of my fav. things to do

and i dont have a honey to do that with so... *tear.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:25 PM

So now name the bad side of being single..There is no one there to share your life with.good times and bad times.no one to go places with,try out new things,no one to hug or cuddle under the covers with.No one to say I love you or to hold you when you need a hug or when you feel that the whole world is on your shoulders.

yeah theres all that, no one you can just cuddle with under the stars or besides the river.
or my favorite ever, there is a small airport about 40 min from here and small jets and prop planes come in and out of every once and a while anyways i love to take my girl up there on warm summer nights on the back of my motorcycle and just sit and talk... and its cool because you can get really close to the run ways... idk just one of my fav. things to do

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:19 PM

Throw a pebble at her head, then rush over to her and tell her some child just threw a pebble at her...walk away slowly...now turn back and smile...keep walking slowly...and she will say something...generally this works anyway.

whoa! i can do that??? lol

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:11 PM
single sux although i can see patsfan's point of view

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:08 PM

they'd be thinking i'm gonna try and hit that

Whoa hold up,Have You been haning out with my people huh huh huh laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:05 PM

I WOULD THINK WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I WONDER IF I COULD GET HER NAME AND NUMBER.

YOU BETTER GET IT BEFORE HAND!!

lol

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:04 PM

they'd be thinking i'm gonna try and hit that

no!!! not always... just depends on if i would be interested...

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 09:57 PM

be honest, confident...be himself
just say hibigsmile

but i suck at starting conversations... then it moves to an awkward kinda silence

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 09:56 PM

no comment... lol

lol at earlier topic

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 09:56 PM

In Person or on this site?

in person if they are out with the girlfriends or w/e

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 09:54 PM
whats the best way for a guy to approch you if hes interested?

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 09:44 PM

I think you got a stalker Bro.... Don't give her any credit info

a cute stalker tho... where can i get one?

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 09:43 PM

I don't use bar soap. Use liquid. Don't think it works the same.

really???? try it bet your wrong just make sure ya screww the top on nice and tight

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 09:42 PM
if i were at home i would

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 09:41 PM

I dont think me and my friends have ever gone around saying how outstanding each other are, thats kind of gay. hes a fruit and a nutjob. the end.

yeah im on board with this dude