Community > Posts By > ammym

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 03:42 PM
That is why my son has the middle name that he does.. it was important to his dad.. you have to compromise at some point.. they are after all a part of the child too..:smile:

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 02:59 PM
Thank you!:smile:

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 02:56 PM
Let me know what you think, too much.. too little?
Any feedback would be great!! :smile:

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 02:51 PM
Congrats!! You don't even look old enough to be a grandma! :smile:

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 02:31 PM

The worse part of this place is you have to see some lonely, horny guy's small penis. I think there were two in the past week. Springtime means different things to different people. For some it means parole! :smile: :smile:
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
If I wanted to see that I would have stayed with my ex husbandlaugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 02:09 PM

Not true about the girls...
it so is true about the girls! I would be more inclined to say it's not true about the guys!:smile:

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 02:02 PM
Edited by ammym on Thu 03/13/08 02:05 PM

Don't get me wrong -- I've been on 9912 of these sites, and this is by far the best of them all -- in terms of quality of the people, accessibility of the admins, lots of reasons. Nowhere else even comes close. I never would have accepted a moderator position on a site I didn't like.

And people have found their matches here (some of the people on my friends list, in fact), so there's no doubt that this site works, on more than one level.

I just haven't run across anyone yet who I would consider a viable dating prospect. There may be one, but it's most likely someone who never posts in the forums and who I will never know exists!

glasses

I agree.. this site does seem a lot different than most.. i like it so far.. and I understand too that that chances of meeting that one person for me are slim.. so I might has well have fun and make some friends along the way right?

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 01:57 PM
I have myspace too, but never met anyone off of there, it is just for keeping in touch with friends and family.. I get requests but hardly ever accept them.

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 01:51 PM
I have been on a couple of other sites and met a few people from all of them.. but I am very picky too so nothing that really sparked an interest yet.. I haven't talked to anyone locally from this one yet I actually had never even heard of JSH until 2 days ago though:smile:

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 01:39 PM
Sorry I was too busy smokin a joint what were we talking about? laugh laugh jk is it stoners that give us drunkards a bad name I thought it was the hillbillies happy

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 01:19 PM
oh really? where at in oregon?

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 01:05 PM
This is a pretty interesting site. I have been on here a couple days just looking around but people seem pretty cool. Even if I don't meet anyone worth dating on here I probably would just to chat with people :smile:

2 Next