Community > Posts By > hunky62

hunky62's photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:16 AM
make her see stars all night long...HeHeHe...love :banana: pitchfork

hunky62's photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:11 AM
So...if you are a pringle...then I want to be the one stuck right behind you...Hehehepitchfork love :banana:

hunky62's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:49 AM

and then again, to take the other side of the argument,

90% of all communication is non verbal. That would imply that EVERYONE is different from their online personna since we can't see the non verbal communications

WOW...quiet goes deep on us

hunky62's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:40 AM

For those who do make it a game on here and just put up an act, why is that?

It is just a safe place to let the other side live...you could start a whole industry trying to psycho-analyze the "kareoke" phenominon.

hunky62's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:37 AM
Edited by hunky62 on Sun 11/09/08 10:38 AM

How many people here think they act the same way in person as they do online? How many are completely different here than they would be in person? Just wondering, as someone was just telling me that how he is on here is just an act. I'm sure he's not the only one.

I think it depends on the person.. Ive had the pleasure of meeting several people on here nd they have all been wonderful and true to their online personality!!!!

Good to know! I'm sure many people on here are like that.

WOW...singmesweet...Imust have touched a nerve to get you to start a whole thread about our conversation. I told you so...there are a lot of people who live vaicariously thru their alter-ego on this site.

No, no. It just sparked an idea for a thread. That's all. I was just wondering who actually thought they were the same on here as in real life, and who were just putting up an act. So far, only those who thought they were the same on real life have responded, except for you.

This is the one I meant to quote...same idea.

hunky62's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:36 AM

Wat i will say, if i meet new ppl from online, they will see the shy side of me until ive spent enough time in RL to be comfortable speaking my mind around them. Dont think that means im diff, just naturally takes time to be confident in ur friendships.

That would be the same for me as well. It takes me a little bit to warm up to someone, so I may be a bit quiet at first.

Not the way I see it...go back and read...there are alot of people who are diff online...

hunky62's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:29 AM
NO...not alway...sometimes they are stuck together...HMMMM?

hunky62's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:25 AM

How many people here think they act the same way in person as they do online? How many are completely different here than they would be in person? Just wondering, as someone was just telling me that how he is on here is just an act. I'm sure he's not the only one.

I think it depends on the person.. Ive had the pleasure of meeting several people on here nd they have all been wonderful and true to their online personality!!!!

Good to know! I'm sure many people on here are like that.

WOW...singmesweet...Imust have touched a nerve to get you to start a whole thread about our conversation. I told you so...there are a lot of people who live vaicariously thru their alter-ego on this site.

hunky62's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:14 AM

single as a pringle...bigsmile

Don't Pringles come in a can with other Pringles...like an orgy of Pringles.

hunky62's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:13 AM
SINGLE...

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/08/08 07:52 PM
And your point is what?

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/08/08 07:45 PM
I can't date somebody who voted for JOHN McCAIN

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/08/08 07:35 PM
HEHEHE...Fresh meat!

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/08/08 11:05 AM
I'm insulted by that comment...you havn't met me yet...

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/08/08 10:35 AM
Edited by hunky62 on Sat 11/08/08 10:36 AM
WHO ARE YOU CALLING OLD...?

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: grumble

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/08/08 10:31 AM

This category seems to be fairly vast. How would you describe an Athletic body type?

Able to vigorously make love daily, for three weeks per month, is athletic enough.

how many times daily?surprised drool drool

Whatever it would take to make you happy...

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/08/08 10:25 AM
I've never passed out after hot sweaty sex...

good enough for me.

hunky62's photo
Fri 11/07/08 10:58 PM
"Bull Durham"happy happy happy

hunky62's photo
Fri 11/07/08 10:19 PM
HOLLY...let me orientate you to Mingle2...OK

hunky62's photo
Fri 11/07/08 09:25 PM
Hey there girl...how U doin'?