Community > Posts By > maximine

maximine's photo
Fri 02/14/14 10:49 AM

hello yes i know your feelings exactly feel the same often myself some days good others not sometimes sleep .....other nights not what ? to do with your life now alone was always someone to talk to understand ...............then .............your on your own whater you do ????? if you realy can decide what to do .........or bother ???

maximine's photo
Thu 02/13/14 05:25 PM

HI ALL IM 79 MARRIED FOR 46 VERY HAPPY YEARS A WIDDOWER 6 YEARS IN 5 DAYS ................SEEMS A KIND OF HELL IM IN NOW NOT LIFE ..................SHE HAD BREAST CANCER 20 YEARS ???

maximine's photo
Thu 02/13/14 05:14 PM

WELL THINK I KNOW A BIT ABOUT LOVE MEET A GIRL FALL IN LOVE ....LOVE COMES IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS COURT HER GET ENGAGED AFTER 3 MONTHS MARRY IN 18 MONTHS FIRST NIGHT YOU GO TO BED TOGETHER ...YOUR WEDDING NIGHT HAVE 2 CHILDREN LOVE HER FOR 46 YEARS LOSE YOUR LOVE TO CANCER ...........THEN YOU KNOW YOU REALY LOST THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE .....ITS NOT ABOUT JUMPING INTO BED ...OK ITS GREAT ....BUT THERE A HELL OF A LOT MORE TO IT THAN THAT ......AND IF MORE COUPLES REALISED THIS .....FACT THERE WOULD BE LESS BREAK UPS ..LOVE ....IS TO WANT TO GIVE TO THE OTHER PERSON SEE THEM HAPPY GIVE YOURSELF NOT LOOK FOR OTHERS ONLINRE WHILE TOGETHER ???HY ARE YOU TOGETHER IN THE FIRST PLACE ...NO NEITHER OF LOOKED ..FOR GREENER GRASS OK SO IM 79 BUT I CAN TALK ABOUT LIFE ...IV LIVED IT ....TO BE CONTINUED ....

maximine's photo
Thu 02/06/14 01:25 PM
Edited by maximine on Thu 02/06/14 01:31 PM

hello new to this but think its mainly care respect for each other to give not take .....seem.s to be missing a lot nowadays to want to give ..in all ways not take ie less breakups f more did this there would be lots less break up.s think about who your with stick with that person forget the greener grass ?? think I can say all this was happily married 46 years .... both of us till death took a hand 6 years ago ...not a nice man or woman ...it.s realy BOTH being there at all times for the other at 79 and still kicking hell out of life think iv seen a lot so can say a bit about things .....life not bragging just saying ......

2 Next