Community > Posts By > Sweetwater2

Sweetwater2's photo
Tue 03/18/08 03:19 PM
Yes I do!

Sweetwater2's photo
Sun 03/16/08 01:37 PM
Yes I do, and it took me a while before I could listen to music even, I dont know of a pain thats worse then a true broken heart.brokenheart

Sweetwater2's photo
Sun 03/16/08 01:10 PM
Still single but hopingflowerforyou

Sweetwater2's photo
Sat 03/15/08 05:58 PM
Singleohwell

Sweetwater2's photo
Sat 03/15/08 05:02 PM
I would think that you would want to get to know someone at a deeper level, before you would have such strong feelings.ohwell

Sweetwater2's photo
Fri 03/14/08 09:07 PM
I agree, but it seems like a lost art, and everything is just sex it seems, getting to the act of sex can be as rewarding as making love itself.:heart: it makes the whole art of making love increadable, and when you are in love WOW.:heart:

Sweetwater2's photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:47 PM
It seems there are so few of us romantics left, is it dying? opening doors for the farer sex, roses ect, so many ladys say that there men dont do this for them anymore.ohwell

Sweetwater2's photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:34 PM
There are still some of us hopeless romantics left, long walk on the beach then to a small cafe the feeling of closness of each other and dinner, then go out and watch the sun set to stars, on a blanket watching over the lake, looking into each others eyes, drinking each other in, the feeling of being one in those moments,and smiling.:heart:

Sweetwater2's photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:25 PM
Oh and yes I do, I have been burned a couple times but I do believe in magic.:heart:

Sweetwater2's photo
Fri 03/14/08 07:50 PM
The feeling of being in love is the greatest force, the most powerful emotion, you can catch the stars with your hands.:heart:

Sweetwater2's photo
Fri 03/14/08 07:28 PM
Still single but hoping:heart:

Sweetwater2's photo
Thu 03/13/08 10:34 PM
I am MR King, HE HE just kidding.

Sweetwater2's photo
Thu 03/13/08 10:31 PM
Edited by Sweetwater2 on Thu 03/13/08 10:32 PM
No not everything, but you should have that head turning attraction at first, and that maybe different for everyone, someone who is attractive to me might not be attractive to someone else,flowerforyou :heart: to the beautiful ladys and you are many!!

Sweetwater2's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:14 PM
I know a few people who feel as I do. was just wondering.

Sweetwater2's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:51 PM
Edited by Sweetwater2 on Tue 03/11/08 09:03 PM
I dont know if thats true tho, I have been to the bar scene, even got set up, the grocery store thing you know, its a crap shoot, its not about just getting a date, finding someone you know has common interests with, here you can find that without spending hours at clubs or bars, and small talk that goes nowhere, and most ladys here are married or taken, always looking at the left hand, you can find someone here, talk chat,even call, and you find that you may have the same interests, they just seem so far away and I am a romantic at heart: And I am not the party animal type.ohwell

Sweetwater2's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:41 PM
Thank you!:smile:

Sweetwater2's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:28 PM
Edited by Sweetwater2 on Tue 03/11/08 08:32 PM
Some of the girls closer on my search, do not seem to have the same interests, and I have tried locally,ohwell I do like a lady but she is far awayohwell

Sweetwater2's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:20 PM
Edited by Sweetwater2 on Tue 03/11/08 08:25 PM
Why are all the great ladys so far away? or for that matter any of the great people, you get a chance to talk and chat and find common interests, at the very least I would take a lady on a dinner date if they where closer, and who knows from there, and I have a lady in mind.ohwell explode flowerforyou :heart: p.s I do know its the nature of the beast, but it still is shall I say sucks!

Sweetwater2's photo
Tue 03/11/08 07:33 PM
Edited by Sweetwater2 on Tue 03/11/08 07:56 PM
flowerforyou

Sweetwater2's photo
Tue 03/11/08 07:07 PM
She stands there with strength and courage,a beauty for all to see,taking a life full of storm and turbulent seas, His ship is battered and pounded loosing hope fast, as sails crowsnest and masts come to crash, the waves relentless,all seems lost he prays to survive this turbulant tempest,but a what cost As he looks out to hope for shore, he sees her light,and opens the door,for the sea tonite will not settle its score, Like an angel with fire who lights the nite,giving him hope he will survive this fright, To him her beauty is totality unrivaled,she helped him through seas so uncontrolled and wild, As he guides his ship towards the shore, she offers her light forever more.:smile: