Community > Posts By > beautyfrompain

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:26 PM
rofl Whiskey seems to help for a short period. I think in a bit I shall walk to Walmart and get some B C powder.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:21 PM
picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper Picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:07 PM
Edited by beautyfrompain on Wed 06/03/09 09:10 PM

Laura Croft...

:laughing:
hmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm
I could work that, but I would need implants and lip injections.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:05 PM

25 and 30 is not much different -- I dont think......

age is a number -- I know many immature 30 year olds....in fact I can introduce you to a couple of them.....

feel it out....thats what I would do...

then again im 27....so dont listen to me lol

**edit**

and look at my picture --- sheesh -- how immature can ya get right lol

Put your shirt down you're scaring my laptop :tongue:

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:04 PM

I AGREE ! THE QUESTION HOW DO MEN FEEL WITH OLDER WOMEN . NOT SO MUCH ME DATING THEM , JUST WONDERING .
That's all I could respond to, being I'm not a man. laugh Just wanted to throw that out there :wink:

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:00 PM

I MET A GUY RESENTLY WHO "S 25 I AM 30 . HE DIDN:T SEEM TO MIND CAUSE I LOOK YOUNGER BUT I MINDED CAUSE HE ACT TOO MUCH LIKE A KID RATHER THEN SOMEONE WHO HAD HIS GOALS AND ACOMPLISHMENT TOGETHER .

If you want a MAN not a boy try one older than you. Men mature slower than women.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:55 PM

actually the earlier suggestion of the B/c powdered asprin is the best one. old fasioned remedy works well and last longer.
no water.....apply full pac of powder right to tooth and pack it in around the tooth....repeat as necessary

and it really really works.........

Thanks....I always knew you had eyes in the back of your head haha

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:51 PM
Edited by beautyfrompain on Wed 06/03/09 08:53 PM
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

(for 7z3 not myself lol)

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:50 PM
Edited by beautyfrompain on Wed 06/03/09 08:51 PM
oops

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:46 PM

Wow, I've had that, and needed a root canal, too.
No matter what I tried, nothing worked for long!! But I used lots of ibuprofen, some wine for me to relax, brandy and orajel around the tooth.
Orajel helps for a whole ten minutes. You're right nothing helps for long. I need some prescription pain killers.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:43 PM

i have to go back to the dentist on June 25. i hope i die in an industrial accident before. be seeing you
I do not like dentist. There is just something about the sound of those drills and the sharpness of those tools laugh

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:41 PM
Edited by beautyfrompain on Wed 06/03/09 08:41 PM

stub the big toe on your left foot........

that will take the pain from your tooth......

well.......

ok, not really

but you wont think so much about the tooth.....

always works for me........
Even if I cut off my toe....I think the pain from my mouth would be worse. I won't experiment and see though. rofl

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:39 PM

I have an abcess tooth and talk about pain!!!
What can I do until I get to the dentist tomorrow?
My entire head is killing me. It's making every tooth in my mouth hurt.

It sucks having no insurance. Dental work is freakin outrageous. I'm just going to have it pulled I think.

Is there a dental school in a university in your area? That will be cheaper. My city has dental clinics for people without dental insurance too.
I need immediate help. I have a date this weekend. That is good information though. Thanks and thank you also moofoo.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:37 PM

I will save youbigsmile

Please do, bring your pliers.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:36 PM
Thanks ya'll! :smile:

I took four ibuprofren and some whiskey earlier. Probably not a good mix, but my mouth is killing me. It helped for about three hours.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:27 PM

I spent a day repo-ing cars.
Does that count???

That don't count.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:27 PM

If he comes to the door with a tv or vacumm box, the jig is up, run out the back!!!shades

We did not work hard enough to match up our Soldiers. My daughter is getting married in a couple of months! I'm not very happy with her choice, but it's hers to make.

OMG!!WTF??? She just got back together with the boyfriend. No wonder I've not heard from mine in awhile. I thought for sure the lil red sports car he got would grab her intial attention. Well, ur right, u might not like her choice but it's hers to make. An it ain't over until the "I do's" are said. The less u protest, perhaps the better she'll see what she's doin. I've found that they tend to go against our advice the harder pushed. shades

He asked us out to dinner the weekend before last and asked me and my ex for her hand in marriage. They have been together almost 2 years. They've had a few break-ups here and there. Steph liked your son's car, but she's not really into material things. She said he was kinda shy, but really nice. Maybe she'll invite your son to the wedding and he can object. rofl

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:22 PM
Edited by beautyfrompain on Wed 06/03/09 08:28 PM

If he comes to the door with a tv or vacumm box, the jig is up, run out the back!!!shades

OMG!!WTF??? She just got back together with the boyfriend. No wonder I've not heard from mine in awhile. I thought for sure the lil red sports car he got would grab her intial attention. Well, ur right, u might not like her choice but it's hers to make. An it ain't over until the "I do's" are said. The less u protest, perhaps the better she'll see what she's doin. I've found that they tend to go against our advice the harder pushed. shades

We did not work hard enough to match up our Soldiers. My daughter is getting married in a couple of months! I'm not very happy with her choice, but it's hers to make.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:22 PM

flowerforyou What a lucky guyflowerforyou
Sorry Pats...I have been waiting forever and a day for you to ask me out, but you are in such high demand. :tongue:

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:18 PM
I have an abcess tooth and talk about pain!!!
What can I do until I get to the dentist tomorrow?
My entire head is killing me. It's making every tooth in my mouth hurt.

It sucks having no insurance. Dental work is freakin outrageous. I'm just going to have it pulled I think.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25