Community > Posts By > muntjack

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 11:01 PM

when people are constantly late? I have to say this is a big pet peeve of mine. If you say 8 it means 8, not 8:30!
devil i am not bored enough to care

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:55 PM

drinker Must love c*ckdrinker
laugh laugh devil laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:47 PM

a girlfriend???? you can;t be but 6 months old!!!! it's a miricle you can even type!
beat me to the punch.devil

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:46 PM

my name is Brandon i have sort brown hair brown eyes med built always in good shape i love to take long walks on the beach and go to see a movie and a dinner i like to go camping and go fishing hinking biking playing sports like hi there i am Brandon i have short brow hair brown eyes i am 22going on 23in January 28 5'7 med built always in good shape i am out going person u i love the out door like fishing camping playing sports hanging out with friend and family i am done school going to collage next year hopefully i get there well if u wanna know more about me send me a message Tall girls are awesome!! -I'm not Barbie. -I Love to have fun. -I work alot. -I enjoy road trips. -Fall is my favorite season. -I drink beer. -The Leafs are my team. a tree cutter I like spending time in the outdoors, hiking, walking, kayaking, horseback riding, and rollerskating. I also enjoy quiet nights at home, reading, watching movies, and doing crafts. I enjoy playing a Ii have a beautiful baby girl variety of sports. Hanging
is that you in the pic? starting awfully young aren't you. well that is probably an intelligent move. wish i could have had enough forethought to do so.

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:43 PM
as long as they are naked before the night is over, i really don't have a preference.explode devil

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:40 PM

your profile is so vague, i can't imagine anyone ever asking for a pic...sorrygrumble
there is your pic girl..devil
forget it...i'm switching backdevil

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:38 PM

not all people are equal or free

americans have it easy we can say, think and do what we want

not every human lives in america so refine that statement

you can be born free and never know freedom

You can also be born disabled... Like with a hunch back or ADHD/Autism.
that is an awfully beguiling smile in your pic...what are you trying to hide...are you an ex-con?devil

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:36 PM

your profile is so vague, i can't imagine anyone ever asking for a pic...sorrygrumble
there is your pic girl..devil

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:30 PM

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:27 PM

We were all born with the belief that freedom is the only way of life - I personally believe this to be true. I think we could all agree that freedom is a basic human right. We all live by rules but ones we agree with or at least can live with. When we come across a rule we absolutely cannot live by we simply dont live by it. People give their lives and wars are started over that simple principle. Anyone living in this country would also agree that freedom does not exist where there is absolute power. So why, I ask, do some people worship a god with absolute power and absolute rules, some of which are not just, that result in ones eternal suffering if broken?
devil freedom went by the wayside long ago in this countrydevil it will only get worse....i better shut up big brother is probably watchingdevil

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:21 PM
devil awww...we're just razzin ya a bit...don't take it personallydevil

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:19 PM
devil i lowered my standards for a time and got to be quite a manwhore....then it all came crashing down, when they made me leave the morgueexplode devil devil

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:13 PM

if i lowered my standards i would be busy lol
indifferent WELL you could raise your dress?
devil hell yeah!

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:13 PM

if i lowered my standards i would be busy lol
a blue box with standards? well i'll be.......
laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:11 PM

a prostitute for yourself?

I have been tempted, especially in Vegas, but I thought my ex would frown upon it.
why in the hell, would you tell your ex?noway
Threesome....nuff said, I was in Vegas to get married
drinker i can't high five you but the sentiment is there.devil

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:09 PM

quite often with my hand, but I think its cheating on me.
laugh laugh laugh there have been some humorous comments on here tonight. this rates pretty high in my book.

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:07 PM

Does buying gloves count?
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:07 PM

a prostitute for yourself?

I have been tempted, especially in Vegas, but I thought my ex would frown upon it.
why in the hell, would you tell your ex?noway

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:04 PM

I finally finished my homework and need to go to bed, I have to wake up for work in 5 hours ><

Sleep well everyone! and have fun! drinker
sweet dreams kiddodevil

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 03:20 AM

devil You will be dreaming of me and my spatula! Muhahahahahadevil
you keep me up nights as it isdevilexplode devil

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25