Community > Posts By > A64WOODY

A64WOODY's photo
Sun 05/03/09 08:41 PM

Sorry, wasn't laughing at the actual procedure!!! That was a brave thing to do ...........I know what you're saying.....but the gun still works just no bullets!!
I guess you could say "cap gun"

A64WOODY's photo
Sun 05/03/09 08:36 PM

erm.........hmmmmmmm.....yep! New terminology that is way over woody's head....... 9 months don't matter cuz that ain't happenin from this out to pasture guy!!!
no, i think he means he had the plumbing turned off !drinker
10-4 good buddy!

A64WOODY's photo
Sun 05/03/09 08:35 PM

rofl rofl rofl
Sure!!! You laugh! It wasn't you laying there watching your manhood snipped short.

A64WOODY's photo
Sun 05/03/09 08:33 PM

Thanks for being in my corner Woody on that one!!! I thought I was all alone!

You're far from "out to pasture" unless the word "snip" means anything to you.:wink:
I definately know the meaning first hand.surprised

A64WOODY's photo
Sun 05/03/09 08:28 PM

'nother word for um :wink:
we're both lost.....

A64WOODY's photo
Sun 05/03/09 08:26 PM
erm.........hmmmmmmm.....yep! New terminology that is way over woody's head....... 9 months don't matter cuz that ain't happenin from this out to pasture guy!!!

A64WOODY's photo
Sun 05/03/09 08:08 PM

HEY RAREflowerforyou
hiya patti bigsmile

your package as well as Marks, Woody's, Michelle's, Dee's and Beckie's are going in the mail tomorrow morning

Hey Patti! Woody wants to know what he can be expecting!!

doesn't he pay attention to what we have been talking about......homemade cookies and candies
WELL NOW!!!! You have my complete and undivided attention now.....I think.

A64WOODY's photo
Sun 05/03/09 10:34 AM
BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

A64WOODY's photo
Sat 05/02/09 08:06 PM

Please remember that this is is "FLOWERS" thread......Thank you!

A64WOODY's photo
Sat 05/02/09 08:00 PM
Hello!!!!

A64WOODY's photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:13 PM

Yo, BEARDY HOUSE!!!waving Holly made it safe and sound!:banana: She is here!:banana: But she needs a slap up side the head to unplug her ear!!! She blames it on the airplane, but I think it is just the way she is!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Be nice to her this week mister.....or the BLL's will make you pay dearlygrumble

Glad she made it safelyflowerforyou
..........*POUNCE*......(for real!)

A64WOODY's photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:11 PM

For my Holly, cuz she says she likes it...and it is beautiful....like her.....smitten

A64WOODY's photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:01 PM
Yo, BEARDY HOUSE!!!waving Holly made it safe and sound!:banana: She is here!:banana: But she needs a slap up side the head to unplug her ear!!! She blames it on the airplane, but I think it is just the way she is!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

A64WOODY's photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:21 PM
YO!!!!!

A64WOODY's photo
Sun 04/26/09 10:36 PM
slaphead

A64WOODY's photo
Sun 04/26/09 09:05 PM

I put my dock in yesterday and found that my waders leak now. So I spent the day with cold water in them. I got a little ill from it and spent the day in bed today. SLEEPING!!!! It's raining and cold anyway, so it was a good day to spend in bed...rain on the roof is so relaxing to me.

In bed when its raining is so much nicer when there are two people.........sorry wasn't talking about you and I.........Just in general..............LEAVING NOW!!!!!waving
Yer sorry, huh? hehehe!

A64WOODY's photo
Sun 04/26/09 08:48 PM

flowerforyou I saved the flowers Debbie did for meflowerforyou this is a wonderful threadflowerforyou Woodyflowerforyou
Thank you! I am so glad you and others enjoy it!!! It is so drama free!!!!!!
yes and its wonderful that someone posting a flower for another is so touchingflowerforyou
For you.....

A64WOODY's photo
Sun 04/26/09 08:45 PM
I put my dock in yesterday and found that my waders leak now. So I spent the day with cold water in them. I got a little ill from it and spent the day in bed today. SLEEPING!!!! It's raining and cold anyway, so it was a good day to spend in bed...rain on the roof is so relaxing to me.

A64WOODY's photo
Sun 04/26/09 08:43 PM

flowerforyou I saved the flowers Debbie did for meflowerforyou this is a wonderful threadflowerforyou Woodyflowerforyou
Thank you! I am so glad you and others enjoy it!!! It is so drama free!!!!!!

A64WOODY's photo
Sun 04/26/09 08:37 PM
RARE!!!!waving