Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 05/08/17 09:27 AM
laugh :laughing: biggrin rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl bigsmile

no photo
Mon 05/08/17 08:32 AM
Yes you can but unless you actually meet in person, it might be difficult putting a ring on her finger spock

no photo
Mon 05/08/17 06:56 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 05/08/17 06:57 AM
Yes there are some left....

and some to the right, some in front, some behind. If you're lucky enough you might learn to stop overlooking them drinker

Welcome to M2

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 04:38 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 05/07/17 04:41 PM

Shalamar - I Can Make You Feel Good

Now that is what I call a play list!
:thumbsup:

Thanks mate, I was on it last night. Mainly 80's & 90's Funktastics

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 04:30 PM

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 01:31 PM

Anyway, I've had a discussion with my schizophrenic other half and we've agreed for the first time ever that don't you even think that you can escape us that easily!
Even if we have a collection to get you one of those machines that you talk into and it types what you say ok? drinker

Because of a different disability, a younger sister of mine uses one of those machine for her work. It's not a cure but it alleviates a lot of stress. Improved her life no end

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 01:11 PM
Words fail me. I don't know what I'd do to cope. In spite of it all, your humour and compassion shine through. You're a legend

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 12:35 PM

I used to love role playing with my Ex. She'd be Ham and I'd be Cheese & Pickle bigsmile

Always someone flash git who could afford pickle rant

And Ham

laugh

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 12:31 PM

I used to love role playing with my Ex. She'd be Ham and I'd be Cheese & Pickle bigsmile

That's a new one on me, doctor and nurse is as far as I got, never did get the diagnosis right.

"Paging, Dr Feelgood, paging Dr Feelgood!"

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 12:27 PM

That's a new one on me, doctor and nurse is as far as I got, never did get the diagnosis right.

rofl

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 12:26 PM
Have a fantastic Sunday yourself too.

Welcome to M2 smile2

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 12:23 PM

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 11:58 AM

You've been busy then! I've been taking it easy. I hurt my eye on Thursday, cut the eye ball!

OUCH!!!

Ouch is about right laugh
I was lucky it was on the white part and not the lens!
You have a good week, catch up soon

Very lucky indeed! I had a similar incident, it made me furious!

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 11:48 AM

You've been busy then! I've been taking it easy. I hurt my eye on Thursday, cut the eye ball!

OUCH!!!

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 11:46 AM
I though this was a medical trial. I'm still waiting for my free drugs?
frustrated tears

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 11:42 AM

Sounds like a typical ' I'm a Gentleman, come and get me' topic.

Joe, you're such a cynic lol

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 11:39 AM

A little town called bethlehem.
When I was older I moved into a cave, then someone put a big rock over the entrance and I can't get out! Help! surprised

You've done well to get a data connection. Have you got that BT Infinity?

No, that was rubbish. I'm on taliban infinity now, a lady wearing a black letter box signed me up! laugh

I've heard their contracts are like Giff Gaff's, they can end at anytime explode

surprised I never read the small print slaphead

rofl

laugh Have you had a good weekend mate?

Yesterday was a bit of a washout but today's been good. Cycled 25 miles this morning and a fun match of tennis this afternoon. Has yours been any good?

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 11:33 AM

When I was older I moved into a cave, then someone put a big rock over the entrance and I can't get out! Help! surprised

No, that was rubbish. I'm on taliban infinity now, a lady wearing a black letter box signed me up! laugh

I've heard their contracts are like Giff Gaff's, they can end at anytime explode

surprised I never read the small print slaphead

rofl

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 11:17 AM

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 10:59 AM