Italianprincess19's photo
Sun 02/24/08 02:54 AM
I love my philly sports and i love the flyers ive been goin to there games often and last year i cut them some slack cos the first 3 quarters of there season last year and some of this year was awesome. february 6th we were 2nd in the standings now we r in 8th or so cos they just lost there 11th game in a row lol is this the old flyrs from last year comin back to haunt them for the remainder of the season?

Sun 02/24/08 02:44 AM
I love this show its as action packed as the movie and doesnt need cursing or blood to make it good, the acting is good and so are the effects

Sat 02/23/08 08:42 PM

What to do if u have been in a abusive relationship. I personally have been in one and its been a year now since its happend. Should i stil mention what happend or keep it a secret to future bfs or whoever.

how can anybody ever be abusive with such a princess?flowerforyou

aww thanks idk i mean must b a reason it happend, but ive totally moved and for the better cos i get to meet guys like u who make it worth while thanks.:smile: :wink: :tongue:

Sat 02/23/08 08:02 PM

I am not too big on all the new games and yes i think they are cool but now a days , they are very expensive and i have all of the old games on my computer which is Atari, Nes, Mame Arcade, Colecovision, Sega Systems right on my computer and i love it and i am more into old school, i do own the playstation 2 but i do not play it much, i am just old school on those games and yes these new games are great in action and grapics but the old games are my thing and i am thinking about getting the new nintendo wii.

yea actually thats where I first started to love games was with my old nintendo and super nintendo, u just cant b super mario bros. lol in my opinion

Sat 02/23/08 07:52 PM

call of duty 4 is good on the ps3, have you played medal of honor airborne? Great game.
I have call of duty 4 for 360, and no medal of honor yet.

Sat 02/23/08 07:48 PM

Brawl and metal gear ^^
cant wait for those

ahh metal gear has become a classic!
haha yea since its only the first real exlusive for PS3 an resistance 2 looks quite intersting

Sat 02/23/08 07:45 PM
I, as a female gamer cant wait for a couple lol. I cant wait for games for the 360 and nintendo wii. Wii games are super mario smash, and wii fit, and for 360 army of two and rainbow six vegas 2. I already have burnout paradise call of duty 4, halo 3 and devil may cry 4.

Sat 02/23/08 11:47 AM
thanks i mean ive made better decisions since then, but idk it'l always b way back in my mind like when im alone i think about it but ur right it was the past and time to move on. I mean i stil have my friends lol so its not so bad cos they make me forget about it.

Sat 02/23/08 11:42 AM
What to do if u have been in a abusive relationship. I personally have been in one and its been a year now since its happend. Should i stil mention what happend or keep it a secret to future bfs or whoever.

2 Next