Community > Posts By > Elizabeth1968

Elizabeth1968's photo
Sat 04/05/08 08:55 PM
I took down my profile a few weeks ago and just decided to put it back up. I have added some new photos and changed my profile slightly. Please let me know what you think. Be honest, it won't hurt my feelings...i swear..lol

Elizabeth1968's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:28 PM
I have just added a new pict to my profile and would like some honest feedback...don't worry you wont hurt my feelings

Elizabeth1968's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:22 PM
I am sending you more hugs than i can count. You are very much in my heart and prayers...so many many hugs and love sent your wayflowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Elizabeth1968's photo
Fri 03/14/08 07:15 PM
law enforcement carry weapons are they getting their guns taken away from them any more than the average citizen? statistics are queistionable they are just numbers. in real life any gun in the wrong hands is a problem and unsafe

No they don't, and while statistics are sometimes questionable in this case from my experience and research I believe they are fairly accurate. Having said that...you just proved my point. Any gun in the wrong hands is unsafe and most definitely a problem. Anyone carrying a gun for protection purposes needs to be properly trained and remember that carrying a gun is not a guarantee that you will be safe.

Elizabeth1968's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:42 PM
no you should not, and here's why. Most people who carry weapons for safety tend to let their guard down because they think "I've got a gun so if anything happens I'm prepared." This creates a false sense of security and you will not listen to your instincts when you should. Another problem with carrying a weapon is that, statistically, people who use guns as a means of protection are at a much higher risk of getting their guns taken away by the bad guys and used to harm them. Not good. A much better idea, if you're worried about your safety, is to carry a taser. This is a safer means of protecting yourself without you getting killed or seriously harmed, because chances are that you won't kill anyone with a taser. You also tend to be more cautious and aware of your surroundings, limiting the likelihood of needing to protect yourself. I have worked in law enforcement for several years so I do have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about. Carrying a gun for protection is almost always a bad idea. Just something to think about.

Elizabeth1968's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:18 AM
you did...i made some minor changes and thought i should probably see if i am at all appealing..lol...thanks for the commit.

Elizabeth1968's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:12 AM
ok...please be honest....rate me...thank you.

Elizabeth1968's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:57 PM
honestly...follow your intuition. You will rarely go wrong if you just listen to instincts. To many of us ignore our intuition and see or focus on what we want to see or believe.

Elizabeth1968's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:35 PM
I hear ya...It's my general policy to be as upfront as possible at all times. Your right, sooner or later the truth always comes out. I think some people say what they want to be instead of what or who they are. They would save themselves so much grief if they were just honest. You will never find someone to love, or someone to love you if everything is build on lies and misrepresentation. I think the Internet makes it so easy and tempting to just be something your not and the next thing you know it's snowballed out of control. It's very difficult at that point to just say oops, that really isn't who i am, now let me tell you who i really am. It's an easy trap to fall into. Try to give people a little slack. Life is much easier that way. And try not to take it personally, usually the person misrepresenting themselves feel bad enough.

Elizabeth1968's photo
Sat 02/23/08 01:09 PM
I'm new to this and can use any honest opinions. So please rate me. Thanks

Elizabeth1968's photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:45 PM
i feel sorry for the poor *****...he's huge!

Elizabeth1968's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:51 AM
lol...trust me...i do. I'm Just not so good at selling myself so i thought it wouldn't hurt to get some opinions and advice.

Elizabeth1968's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:13 AM
2 much words? what would you suggest i take out? or add?
Thanks

Elizabeth1968's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:01 AM
I am new to this and i am not sure if what i have posted is any good. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

1 3 Next