Community > Posts By > danielle08

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:47 PM

ok,since you 2 asked..........
am I pretty too?

don't know can't see your face

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:47 PM

on looks you like fine to me, no complaints here.

thanks

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:46 PM

i think yur very pretty, and very striking eyes.!!! cheers hun

thank u

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:43 PM
just based on looks who finds me attractive?

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:42 PM
how old are u?

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:27 PM

cyst.. eww

Yeah I don't have to worry about that, jeannie lol
It is stabbing, but it comes and goes for a few seconds.
Where'd you hear that?

I have a friend that is a rn

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:16 PM
I would go to a doctor if I was u it may be an ovarian cyst

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:10 PM

i totally agree with you danielle. I think i just rush sometimes and then get into not knowing what you actually getting into. i pay attention to key words and feelings from both ends. hard to find the right one.... but i feel as if i am just going to do my own thing and love will find me.

you seem smart and you are pretty the right one will find you trust your instincts

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:07 PM
very vivid and true wowbigsmile good thought

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:03 PM

My ex wants to get back into my life... but im not entirely sure if im ready to take him back.. or be back in that relationship... we didnt break up too long ago either...
i dont know what to do

follow your heart and mind that is important and weigh it was the ups more often then the downs or the other way around?

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:01 PM

i feel everytime i find someone that i like and start to care for i always end up being the one who is controlled.... and then it is hard to leave afraid of being hurt.

I have been there that is exactly why I am taking my time now chin up u will find what u are looking for patience is a virtue

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:59 PM
very trippy movie I liked it as a matter of fact I own itbigsmile

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:57 PM

flowerforyou good luck

thanks I am just writing to vent.bigsmile

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:57 PM
I actually have a few poems published so writing is a nitch thanks.

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:55 PM
Honesty

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:54 PM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:50 PM
laugh

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:49 PM

What do you do when your heart is empty and the only thing that fills it up is cold space? I used to be caring and loving and now I turn to ice, why does it not bother me? What can you say when the tides turn inside? I sit and wonder if I will ever get back to who I used to be. what do you feel when you wake up? do you ever wish your life was not yours? do you ever cry? or are you like me cold and all cried out?

When it comes to a lonely and empty heart, I follow what the late, great John Belushi once said-

"Drink lots of alcohol."

It actually works, too! Kinda.

wish I could but I am pregnant with a little daughter I will after I have her

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:47 PM
thank u all for the imput I love to write I have turned to Ice but I know why:smile: but thank u all

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:39 PM
What do you do when your heart is empty and the only thing that fills it up is cold space? I used to be caring and loving and now I turn to ice, why does it not bother me? What can you say when the tides turn inside? I sit and wonder if I will ever get back to who I used to be. what do you feel when you wake up? do you ever wish your life was not yours? do you ever cry? or are you like me cold and all cried out?