Community > Posts By > brat88

brat88's photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:56 AM
dating....sorry about that

brat88's photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:54 AM
what do you consider to be old fashioned??

brat88's photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:24 PM
Edited by brat88 on Thu 10/30/08 08:25 PM

Why do we strong willed women let ourselve's suffer the neglect of men???????????

bc we let our selves get sucked in by them being nice and sweet. then after awhile they cant keep it up..
They are fraud's! Scared to death that we might end up meaning something to them. And, they might get hurt.

thats what it is. when they start feeling anything they run like a whipped dog.

brat88's photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:17 PM

ohwell sounds like my relationship

i just thought he would be different. the first time i went down there. i met all his friends. they said they liked me and asked him when i was coming up again to hang out.
hhmmmm maybe that's why he felt "obligated"??? Maybe his friends pushed him into dating again, and they liked you... so he gave in cause he thought he could... now maybe he realizes he can't.

we were dating a week before i went up there. he told me when he dropped me back off at my car that with in the first 10 minutes of the date he knew he wanted to date me.

brat88's photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:16 PM

Why do we strong willed women let ourselve's suffer the neglect of men???????????

bc we let our selves get sucked in by them being nice and sweet. then after awhile they cant keep it up..

brat88's photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:14 PM

ohwell sounds like my relationship

i just thought he would be different. the first time i went down there. i met all his friends. they said they liked me and asked him when i was coming up again to hang out.

brat88's photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:13 PM

Oh Hell No!!!!

"Obligated" is a pity date....don't put up with that Honey!

If a fellow is fortuante enough to get to share in some of your time...it should be because he REALLY WANTS to be with you...not some lame assed quasi-guilt trip.

Take the reigns woman. Only accept the affections of someone completely devoted....if they ain't...then they are a casual friend.

I couldn't picture putting up with someone doing that crap!

You are far too nice and attractive to have to string that weak game along.

Chin up trooper!...You definitely got better things in store for you.

THANK YOU

brat88's photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:11 PM
we met online then we met in person and decided to date then.. he lives hour and a half away.

brat88's photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:09 PM
i dont find him to be the cheating type. she put him thru hell with that . i just dont see him doing that to someone esle. but i could be wrong

brat88's photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:08 PM
i dont know what it is.. last time he was like this (but we still talked alil) it was bc of his ex. they have a daughter togather. she told him he would never see his lil girl again.

brat88's photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:04 PM
i dont know. then when we started dateing he said he was still obligated to me . then we were talking about being attached to one another and he said " i guess im attached to bc i have always felt obligated to u"....

brat88's photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:02 PM
the odd thing is he told me even before we met in person that he liked and that he was obilgated to me...

brat88's photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:00 PM

That's not a good sign hon, I'm sorry to say. I really feel for you.

why is that no a good sign??

brat88's photo
Thu 10/30/08 07:58 PM
he got out of a 5 year relationship were she cheated on him. im the first gf he has had since then.

brat88's photo
Thu 10/30/08 07:43 PM

almost 2 months and no is name is not derek..
Lucky you.

why lucky me?
Just my own sarcasm. I'm dealing with the same situation. I need to walk on down the road.

im here if u need to talk about it..

brat88's photo
Thu 10/30/08 07:43 PM
i know he is alive. maybe something did happen but i do know he has been online.. so i called him to today and he didnt answer so i left a voicemail.. telling him if he didnt want to talk anymore to just let me know..

brat88's photo
Thu 10/30/08 07:39 PM

Lucky you.

why lucky me?

brat88's photo
Thu 10/30/08 07:36 PM
i just dont understand why he just stop talking to me...

brat88's photo
Thu 10/30/08 07:31 PM
yes we did talk everyday. at lwast one text a day. noo we did not fight. last time i saw him everything was fine. the only thing that changed was he normally said " morning sunshine" text and last friday it was "morning dear"

brat88's photo
Thu 10/30/08 07:26 PM

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17