Community > Posts By > MissPixelChick

MissPixelChick's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:54 PM

Pharmacology

street pharmacist, or corporate?

Corporate. laugh

You would be surprised at how many people ask?

Is it bad that I wondered the exact same thing?

MissPixelChick's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:47 PM

Again.. thanks for all the welcomes.. but I have what could possibly be a (very) stupid 'newbie' question.. is there a way to change the time for your location on here? I'm guessing the time is set to Pacific because all the messages are coming up 3 hours behind the actual time here..

no hun, sorry

Just move to Tennessee with me and we'll never have to worry about what time it is :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

The weather there probably beats the weather here at the moment 10 fold.. so maybe... happy

MissPixelChick's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:44 PM
Again.. thanks for all the welcomes.. but I have what could possibly be a (very) stupid 'newbie' question.. is there a way to change the time for your location on here? I'm guessing the time is set to Pacific because all the messages are coming up 3 hours behind the actual time here..

MissPixelChick's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:30 PM

I think I'm in Love with you Pixel

Will you marry me? flowerforyou

Oh boy.. been here 5 minutes and I've already been proposed marriage.. blushing this could get interesting..

MissPixelChick's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:26 PM

There are no accidents - it is your destiny - ???

Could very well be.. happy

MissPixelChick's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:19 PM
Edited by MissPixelChick on Tue 02/12/08 04:19 PM
Man.. you guys are fast! Thanks for the welcome!

Where about in MI johncarl & nba21?

MissPixelChick's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:16 PM
Hello all - newbie here from Michigan. Stumbled upon this site completely by accident, but it seems like a fun place with nice people. I'm just trying to get the hang of everything on the site.. any advice for me?

Thanks

2 Next