Thu 07/23/20 05:33 AM

Nice sentiment:thumbsup: :wink: .

GregorAndNotFake's photo
Thu 07/23/20 12:10 AM
Hey ✌

GregorAndNotFake's photo
Thu 07/23/20 12:03 AM

Any gender can rate a profile :wink:

I would remove the pictures that have that other person in them .
In the about me section add a bit about what kind of person you are , and maybe the kind the kind of person you are looking for

thank you for your interest ☺

GregorAndNotFake's photo
Wed 07/22/20 10:38 PM
Only ladies :sweat::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

GregorAndNotFake's photo
Wed 07/22/20 10:19 PM

Welcome to Mingle2.

Enjoy your stay and happy mingling waving

GregorAndNotFake's photo
Wed 07/22/20 10:11 PM
Hello, I'm Gregor Staylin # I'm new to this app # I'm 23 years old, twins:cyclone: # Im Bulgarian :flag_bg: # I came to America to get medical education :flag_us: # I live alone in New York and work as an assistant doctor # I have an adventurous and funny character # I write poetry, draw pictures # Women who want to hang out with me can write to me :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

GregorAndNotFake's photo
Wed 07/22/20 09:46 PM
The most beautiful dream I had was the dream you had. The deepest love I felt came from your creation! The most beautiful world I have ever seen is your eyes and the most beautiful view I have ever seen!

GregorAndNotFake's photo
Wed 07/22/20 09:43 PM
I loved you when I was deep in the ocean. You are a pearl pearl. A very valuable pearl for me... Wrapped in the heat in my mind I loved you on a cold rainy day

GregorAndNotFake's photo
Wed 07/22/20 09:38 PM
Do you know... Muse .... You are the fire in my body You are the fruit of my love, You are my pleasure in my body .. You live my life ... Do you understand me... Muse ....

1 2 4 Next