Community > Posts By > MAKE_ME_GIGGLE

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 04:07 PM

ya well i see everyone else havin fun with thier boyfriend and ya

you have to have a man around to have fun???? Its gonna be a long road in life for ya then doll

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 04:02 PM
someone just posted an asshole thread...so if ya wait 5 minutes and check that, you mind find one in there

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 03:58 PM
Edited by MAKE_ME_GIGGLE on Mon 06/15/09 03:59 PM
Soooooooooooooooo because they wont look at you or talk to you... that makes them assholes...

Let me hand you one that loves to verbally and mentally abuse ya...and i'll trade assholes with ya!!!!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 02:31 PM
1. Aspire to be Barbie - the ***** has everything.

2. If the shoe fits - buy them in every color.

3. Take life with a pinch of salt... A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.

4. In need of a support group? - Cocktail hour with the girls!

5. Go on the 30 day diet. (I'm on it and so far I've lost 15 days).

6. When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.

8. I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here.

9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.

10. Don't get your knickers in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.

11. When life gives you lemons in 2009 - turn it into lemonade then mix it with vodka.

12. Remember where ever there is a good looking; sweet, single or married man there is some woman tired of his bull****!

13. Keep your chin up, only the first 40 years of parenthood are the hardest.

14. If it has Tires or Testicles it's gonna give you trouble.

15. By the time a women realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she's wrong.

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sun 06/14/09 06:01 PM
That's why I dont wait by the phone..... If you're not there to answer, he may wonder who else you're out with and try harder to show you he cares...

If im here to talk fine...if not, he'll call back if "he's all that into me".

Stop sitting by the phone and live life deary!!! flowerforyou

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sun 06/14/09 03:10 PM

Need's to be East COAST for me. NY's got my address. Won't be able to make it.

I'm with you shoes... Im WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY East coast!!!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sun 06/14/09 03:03 PM
Hiya Coco!!

I'm not here alot, but not seen you in a coons age!! How ya be?

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sun 06/14/09 03:01 PM
Hi Keith... Welcome to the funny farm

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sun 06/14/09 03:00 PM
{{{{ Val }}}}
I am here, have been off and on all day. Taking breaks from home work and house work to see if anyone here has posted something to make me laugh before I go insane!! Thankfully... I'm half way there any how flowerforyou

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sun 06/14/09 06:11 AM

Hi Carlos, my name is FearandLoathing...and I am looking for my golf shoes, anyone seen them around here?

didja leave 'em under someones bed??

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/13/09 08:10 PM
A city slicker shoots a duck out in the country. As he's retrieving it, a farmer walks up and stops him, claiming that since the duck is on his farm, it technically belongs to him. After minutes of arguing, the farmer proposes they settle the matter "country style."

"What's country style?" asks the city boy.

"Out here in the country," the farmer says, "when two fellers have a dispute, one feller kicks the other one in the balls as hard as he can. Then that feller, he kicks the first one as hard as he can. And so forth. Last man standin' wins the dispute."

Warily the city boy agrees and prepares himself. The farmer hauls off and kicks him in the groin with all his might. The city boy falls to the ground in the most intense pain he's ever felt, crying like a baby and coughing up blood. Finally he staggers to his feet and says, "All right, n-now it's–it's m-my turn."

The farmer grins. "Aw, hell, you win. Keep the duck."

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/13/09 08:08 PM
Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. And, after a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, 'Kin ya swallar?'

The woman shakes her head no.

Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'

The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue. The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth. As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table.

His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!' .

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/13/09 05:21 PM

let's all fart the starspangled banner in unison!!!! everybody ready!!!!!

some people still love you red!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: smooched love flowerforyou flowers flowers flowers flowers think what rofl scared spock spock waving waving :angel: shades :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

STANDS UP AND TOOTS!!! "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sayyyyy can you seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" without screach marks even!!!! drinker

no skid marks either!!! woot woot!!!drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh

soooooooooooooooooooooooo.... Do I get a Klondike bar??? blushing

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/13/09 05:05 PM

let's all fart the starspangled banner in unison!!!! everybody ready!!!!!

some people still love you red!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: smooched love flowerforyou flowers flowers flowers flowers think what rofl scared spock spock waving waving :angel: shades :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

STANDS UP AND TOOTS!!! "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sayyyyy can you seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" without screach marks even!!!! drinker

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/13/09 05:02 PM

just hating people today.....a lot! rant

how ironic... it seems you dislike haters..... "I got one thing to say to punk a$$es who hate,
Motherf*ckers don't know what,
You better watch what you say.

but yet... you "HATE" people?????
ok....follow me here. I was minding my own business an got a bunch of haters leaving me nasty e-mails. I didn't do anything! so yeah I am gonna hate on haters! I did NOTHING!

well.. Kill 'em with kindness girl!!!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/13/09 05:01 PM

i dont think she hates anybody

she is just tired of how the world is and she expressed her feelings and emotions like that

just because you say jump doesnt mean youre supposed to jump

like isnt black and white people

she just said she was hating people today

because you all backed her into a corner

Nobody backed her into a corner....

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/13/09 05:00 PM

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hi cy!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Hi! sweetheart{{{:wink:}}}flowers rofl

How ya been babycakes??????????????????

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/13/09 04:58 PM

i dont think she hates anybody

she is just tired of how the world is and she expressed her feelings and emotions like that

just because you say jump doesnt mean youre supposed to jump

like isnt black and white people

she just said she was hating people today

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/13/09 04:57 PM

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hi cy!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/13/09 04:56 PM

just hating people today.....a lot! rant

how ironic... it seems you dislike haters..... "I got one thing to say to punk a$$es who hate,
Motherf*ckers don't know what,
You better watch what you say.

but yet... you "HATE" people?????

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25