Community > Posts By > MariaMae

MariaMae's photo
Sat 02/16/08 07:16 PM
here, and happy to be! I need tp relax with fun ppl and u r all right here!
xoxox drinker

MariaMae's photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:15 PM
thats too funny drinker

MariaMae's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:56 PM
tangled up in blue- MR BOB Dylan... I dont care, i'd tear his old guy ass up! GRRRR-OWL! I heart me some old balls! ROFL
YEaH I know, not really classified as classic rock but I had to toss it in there!

MariaMae's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:51 PM
black betty - ram jam

MariaMae's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:33 AM
BEAUTIFUL WOMAN! Very nice profile. Informative and well put!
xo maria

MariaMae's photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:43 AM
Microsoft Comic Chat?! Mid nineties.... OH SO fun, I was in high school at this time, Im redownloading it.... I had a brief internet boyfriend on it, lol... He lived downstate, and then OUT of the clear blue I "accidently" met him at my cousins grad party (down state) lol. I heard him talkin bout some girl he met online named Maria and I said "IS ur screen name Buddha82?" and he goes "UM... yeah" and I go "Im Maria69" and goes "WHOA!" and he snuck me some booze and we had a good ol time.... then I went home and a few weeks later I broke up with him cuz I had a real boyfriend... LOL.
AHH memories....

MariaMae's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:39 AM
true that... I cant get enough...

MariaMae's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:37 AM

It's cold out here! I know Texas is nothing compared to where some of you guys are but it is cold for here. And I just got out of the shower! Brrrrrr!laugh laugh

I just walked my kid to the bus stop, below zero :( Tommorow were takin a car...
Michigan btw

MariaMae's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:34 AM

Seriously,how can you not like these guys

I agree, Have u seen baseketball?! WHAT a great movie, cinematic genius... They are funny dudes.~

MariaMae's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:51 AM
Oh yeah his you tube stuff, yikes.... one video actually states basically that he hates when parents teach sons NOT to hit girls, WOW.

MariaMae's photo
Sun 02/10/08 05:48 AM

Born and raised in Big Rapids and now living in Barryton. But moving back to Big Rapids lol

barrytons not very far from here, i worked there last summer

MariaMae's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:16 PM
Go ahead and count em, We will all wait! hehe flowerforyou

MariaMae's photo
Sat 02/09/08 05:48 PM
huh looks are not as important to me as someones TEMPERMENT AND HOSTILITY... then again thats just me....
Good luck

MariaMae's photo
Sat 02/09/08 05:36 PM
absolutely. I apologize yawn
Im not good at everything.... (laugh )

MariaMae's photo
Sat 02/09/08 05:29 PM
He hates 2nd grade

MariaMae's photo
Sat 02/09/08 05:21 PM
Ur impatient behavior isnt going to help your case kiddo.

MariaMae's photo
Sat 02/09/08 04:24 PM

SO, I havent went out n had fun in so long.... then I find out a bunch of ppl from highschool are gettin together tonight at a bar and i got this email and i was like "HELL YES!" cuz i havent seen these folks in 8+ years.... and I need a night out (I got new black boots and a sleazy skirt :P) and i wanna have some fun... SO I was gettin all excited and BAM , CLUTCH BLOWN! ARRGGHHH Now i have no car and no way to get there, and Im not gonna ask anyone I havent seen in so long for a lift cuz I live 1/2 hr out of town n they'll be drinkin :P SO I suppose Im missin out N IM BUMMED!
lol just wanted some pity hehe
xo maria

That's alright, we can stay in and have fun. :wink:

Sorry to hear that. flowerforyou

:tongue: Thanks! Looks like I'll be here all night! hehe

MariaMae's photo
Sat 02/09/08 04:08 PM
thanks everyone! Hope u all have a good night!

MariaMae's photo
Sat 02/09/08 04:00 PM
no they wouldnt complain but i dont wanna be a burden... if they knew i was ride - less they'd come

MariaMae's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:58 PM
ahhh no taxis here, i live in the boondocks :(