addictive_formula's photo
Thu 01/31/08 07:18 PM
List of names? I don't think I saw one.

Thu 01/31/08 07:15 PM
Did you have someone in mind? You've been my wingman so far, no point in stopping now!

Thu 01/31/08 07:15 PM
Brave enough? Eh, probably not, lol.

Thu 01/31/08 07:14 PM
Well thank you! I was sure I'd forgotten how it was spelled. Well, time for me to lay in bed and snack till I pass out. Ya'll have a beautiful night

Thu 01/31/08 07:05 PM

Or it could be cuz I'm a hideous gargoyle-jaberwocky. Did I spell that right? lol

I don't see anything hideous in that pic!!!

Hiya Deb......I heard my name was mentioned in here today about something......I couldn't find the post!flowerforyou flowerforyou

Well, I also told myself somehow today I would use the word Jaberwocky...man I swear I'm spelling that wrong.

Thu 01/31/08 06:43 PM

Hello again everyone. Hope we all havin a good evening.

Welcome back addictive......I will be putting together new list of players and waiting for enough people.....then match again. Did you get e-mails from the ones I did when you came to game #8.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I sure didn't. It may have been because I didn't have my account verified just yet.

Or it could be cuz I'm a hideous gargoyle-jaberwocky. Did I spell that right? lol

Thu 01/31/08 06:42 PM

Welcome back addictive......I will be putting together new list of players and waiting for enough people.....then match again. Did you get e-mails from the ones I did when you came to game #8.

I sure didn't. It may have been because I didn't have my account verified just yet.

Thu 01/31/08 06:41 PM

Thu 01/31/08 06:23 PM

Thu 01/31/08 04:59 PM

It's kinda slow right now, but it'll pick up later and this weekend for sure. You will be so busy you'll have to call off work, lol. laugh

Ha ha, I'm takin your word for it! I trust ya though. I'm going to be relaxing hard enough this weekend for it to be work anyway.

Thu 01/31/08 04:54 PM

Coincidentally? Sharon picked the pic, lol.
It's hot, don't u think Deb? :tongue: Even a lesbian knows a good body when she sees one. laugh

Exactly....so imagine MY surprise. If Sharon says its a good pic of me, I'm on board

Thu 01/31/08 04:53 PM

Welcome aboard you hunk-o-hunk-o-man

Can I keep him......please can I

Or maybe I will share him with hmmmmmmm

Sharon & Madamx......

Awwww
I reserve the right to continue to have interesting and fun conversations with him when he stops by my work. You can do with him what u please, lol. Pssssttt....Addictive, be careful of MadamXdevil devil devil devil

Careful of MadamX, got it.

Thu 01/31/08 04:51 PM
Coincidentally? Sharon picked the pic, lol.

Thu 01/31/08 04:50 PM
Ha ha, thanks for the compliment and the welcome in.

Thu 01/31/08 04:49 PM
Nothing yet, I just got in. There is a small chance it won't be the monster storm they have been warning about.

Thu 01/31/08 04:46 PM
Ha ha....I have someone to pave the way for me. Hey everyone. Is the weather gettin bad there yet Sharon?

Thu 01/31/08 04:41 PM
Sharon, only just verified my account, so no idea if I've been e-mailed, ha ha. I went home early tonight.

Thu 01/31/08 01:09 PM
Hi Feral, Sharon introduced me to the site. Just saying a 1st hello. Match me up? (She told me to say that)

2 Next