Community > Posts By > drtbkrach

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 09:31 PM

Why is this even anyone's business. Leave her alone? Get involved. ****, there are people fighting over custody of their kids, getting drunk, smoking pot, whatever **** she's doing someone else is doing. Yet you don't obsess over it, even if whoever it may be might be related to you or lives next door, or is at least in some way more relevant to your life. The very fact that you even care shows just how boring your existence must be.

yes definitely, i strongly agree!

Then why are you concerned with showing your opinion here?

Perhaps she is trying to be a better role model than someone else we all apparently know and love laugh

Wow you're funny.

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 09:20 PM

Why is this even anyone's business. Leave her alone? Get involved. ****, there are people fighting over custody of their kids, getting drunk, smoking pot, whatever **** she's doing someone else is doing. Yet you don't obsess over it, even if whoever it may be might be related to you or lives next door, or is at least in some way more relevant to your life. The very fact that you even care shows just how boring your existence must be.

yes definitely, i strongly agree!

Then why are you concerned with showing your opinion here?

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 09:17 PM

u know its poeple who dont have kids that have the screwed up opinions and have know clue what its like to not have your child around.and besides nobodies perfect.she'll get her life stright one day

And it'll be too late. We know how hard it would be. But on the other hand, you should want what's best for your kids.

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 09:06 PM

It's not that everyone cares, it's that everyone has an opinion on it. Celebrities are supposed to be role models.

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:59 PM
After all she's been through? She could have fixed her life. She chose not to. No one should give her custody to those kids. I wouldn't even give her visitation.

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:46 PM
laugh That'd make me think I was friends with someone too!

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:42 PM
Welcome.

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:51 PM

GUYS!!!!!!!! Jessica Alba Or Jessica biel?????????????

Alba!

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:50 PM

I guess this post made many people think oddly of me

Haha.

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:50 PM

ines gomez mont or keira knightley?

Tie for me. =]

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:47 PM
It's alright. I'll get over it. =]

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:46 PM
I'm gonna go with Seth Green

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:42 PM

You arent one Melissa? (Im curious)
(Im not really a cannibal)
(I write to entertain, and to laugh)
Ima Dark Humorous person, many seem to dislike it

That didn't entertain me, and certainly didn't make me laugh. =]

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:42 PM

I am not a psycho...I just think a little differently,
what makes you think I am drtkrach?

Yeah and so did Dahmer

Hahahahahaha. I know like everything about serial killers. Maybe I am a psycho. I studied them cuz I wanna be a CSI. Dahmer was by far one of the most notorious, and most deranged.

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:40 PM

I am not a psycho...I just think a little differently,
what makes you think I am drtkrach?

Uhm. That post, maybe?

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:37 PM

Satued, Boiled, roasted, baked, skined, Boneless(deboned), Deep fry, stir-fry/pan-fry or make just raw

Salted lips with fried eye balls,
Boiled palms and stir-fry finger nails,
Baked Thighs,
Ground toes,
Peppered fore arms,
Garlic joints and nuckels,
and much much more

I don't really think psychos should be on this website. huh

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:28 PM

it means...a slutty lesbian who jumps from one c**t to c**t...rite next one guys....flojectile???

bits of food the fly off onto the mirror when flossing
NOW YOU ARE CHEATING COZ YOUR LOOKING THEM UP..YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT!!! that takes all the fun out of people guessing..play nice and fair:angry: :angry:

huh I didn't look anything up. grumble
yes you did it was word for word what i had down and copied them off the internet.you also disappeared for long periods in between.it was just fun to get people thinking and have fun.it was spoit by cheating.everyone cud ave done that but its funny to read what people put down.thats the whole point.bigsmile

Hahaha. =]

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:23 PM

I always seem to find something wrong with the girls I meet. noway

Known a girl named jodran seice the 5th grade- cant hold her liquor! (puked on my shoe),nice most of the time but she can be a smartass embarassed

Met a Gothic girl named mary - she had a lisp, was a little too feisty for me.

Jennifer. M. She was always scared of me because I hit on her a lot.

Met a cute girl named amy- annoying as hell

Known a girl named melissa seince the 5th grade- Beautiful, But a little too countryfied for me.

Johnatha -Had a real crush on her people kept saying she had sex with LOTS of guys but she told me it wasnt true I really wanted her because she was cute as a button, and sweeter than any girl I had met in a long tome. My freinds wouldnt let me hang out with her because of the rumors. I still have a brokenheart I say "Hi" to her still.

I have met more girls who dont have anything really wrong with them....

Maybe you should try guys. huh

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:20 PM
Hahaha. I didn't know it was in a toilet stall. That's kinda gross. I was thinking like publicpublic. Like in the middle of time square.

drtbkrach's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:18 PM
Hahaha. I am no perv. I was just kidding! I like to see men clean but it doesn't turn me on. And that was just a guess!