Community > Posts By > Elena

no photo
Sun 11/29/20 05:23 PM
How many people have lived on earth to this day? Unknown.

However, if Jehovah resurrects 20 billion people, then there will be plenty of room and food for everyone.

Today, the land area is approximately 148 million square meters. km or 14,800,000,000 ha.

Even if you use only half of this space, then more than 1/3 hectare will be needed for each person. From 1/3 hectares, you can get more than enough food for one person, especially if the land is blessed by God and gives rich harvests.

And if we assume that there is not enough room for life, that is, places where people do not live - swamps, deserts, mountains, snowy continents. Jehovah can make them fit for human beings.

In any case, all people have enough space and food to live.

no photo
Sat 11/28/20 11:33 PM
In Rev. 19: 2 speaks of God's judgment on the great harlot.
Who is she?
This is not literally a woman.

In a symbolic sense, the word “harlot” is applied to individuals, organizations, and nations who say they worship Jehovah, but in fact worship other gods.

In Revelation, the symbolic harlot is depicted sitting on a crimson beast. She has the name Babylon the Great written on her forehead. And in the Bible "Babylon the Great" is called the world system of false religion.

Therefore, the harlot of Rev 19: 2 is a worldwide system of false religion.

no photo
Sat 11/28/20 03:22 PM
In many countries, people consider December 25 (January 7) as the birthday of Jesus Christ and celebrate Christmas on this day.

The Bible does not indicate a specific date of birth of Jesus, but it helps to understand when it happened.

The most obvious proof that Jesus was not born on December 25th is the fact that according to the Scriptures, on the night of his birth, the shepherds grazed their flocks in the field - Luke 2: 8-12 (New World Translation).

Already in the 8th month of Bule (October-November), the rainy season began and the herds were taken to shelters for the night.

The next month, Kislev (November-December) 9 month, was cold and rainy - Jer 36:22 (New World translation).

And in the 10th month of Tevet (December-January), the lowest temperatures of the year were observed and snow fell on the highlands.

That the shepherds were in the field at night is consistent with other evidence that Jesus was born in the early fall of the 7th month of Ethanim (September-October).

In addition, it is unlikely that the Roman emperor Caesar Augustus would have ordered his Jewish subjects (who often rebelled) to go to their hometowns for a census in the cold, rainy December, when travel was especially difficult - Luke 2: 1-3 (translation of the New World ).

The conventional wisdom that Jesus was born on December 25 (January 7) is not based on the Bible. Many works of scholars and Bible students show that December 25 is a pagan holiday "the birthday of the invincible Sun."

no photo
Thu 11/26/20 12:49 PM
You're right!
All this is very difficult.
All life consists of such difficult questions.
Educational institutions do not teach where to find the right answers to these questions.

And the Bible has answers to these and all other questions.
And it doesn't matter that it was written a long time ago. The main thing is that it has answers to all people's questions!

no photo
Thu 11/26/20 12:21 PM
You didn't answer - who is this great whore?

no photo
Sat 11/21/20 12:31 PM
You are absolutely right!

no photo
Sat 11/21/20 12:25 PM
Sex without marriage is fornication, lust, mental suffering ...

no photo
Sat 11/21/20 12:19 PM
Psalm 83: 18 - Jehovah "... you alone are the Most High over all the earth."

God is one for all of us - for you and for me and for all people.
Is the universe your god? Who created the universe or did it appear from nowhere?

Why don't people see the obvious?

no photo
Sat 11/21/20 11:55 AM

For ivegotthegirth

This is a figurative expression.

no photo
Sat 11/21/20 11:48 AM
Bowing and worshiping are different words. All of these verses use the verb to bow,
not worship.

Bowing means tilting your head or upper body, kneeling down, prostrating yourself as
a sign of respect or reverence or greeting ... Many people (for example, the
Japanese) bow to each other when they meet. This means that they greet each other,
not worship.

To worship means to obey in everything, to fulfill the will, to show exceptional
devotion.

Jesus knew Scripture very well and would not allow anyone to worship him as God.
Because he knew that he was the Son of God, but not God.

no photo
Tue 11/17/20 02:31 AM
I hear sarcasm in your voice!

Having lost their perfection, our ancestors rewarded us with sin - sickness and death. Even just a born child
already has some kind of disease. And the further we are from perfection, the more and more we get sick.

I am very sorry about your health problems, but judging by the Scriptures, this is the result of inherent sin. After all, sin is not just in us. It works and destroys us from the inside, shortening an already short life.

And since sin is one of the causes of evil, we can say that your problems are born of evil.

If this were not so, then the doctors would have cured everyone already!
But no. A person can be cured all his life and not cured. The doctor can alleviate the patient's condition a little, but cannot cure him.

no photo
Tue 11/17/20 02:00 AM
The Bible clearly states that Jesus is the Son of God.
After the baptism of Jesus, the voice of God came from heaven and said - Matthew 3:17 (New World Translation) "This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved."

If God Himself says that Jesus is his Son, then who are we to disbelieve and refute his words?

no photo
Tue 11/17/20 01:40 AM
Evil is everything that causes pain, suffering, grief.
In the Bible, this word means that which is completely opposite to good.

Many people believe that God is to blame for all evil and misfortunes. They say this because they think God rules the world. But the Bible says that the world is not ruled by God, but Satan the Devil - 1 John 5:19 (New World Translation) "... the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked One."
The ruler of the world, Satan the Devil, is very cruel. He misleads the entire inhabited earth - Revelation 12: 9 (New World Translation) "...who is misleading the entire inhabited earth." Because of his influence, many people become violent.

This is one of the reasons why there is so much lies, hatred and violence in the world. There are other reasons as well.

After the rebellion against God, Adam and Eve ceased to be perfect and passed on sin to their descendants.
Sin is another cause of misery.
Due to the fact that people are sinful, they compete with each other, fight for power in all ways, fight and oppress each other. Ecclesiastes 4: 1 (New World Translation) "Again i turned my attention to all the acts of oppression that go on under the sun. I saw the tears of the oppressed, and there was no one to comfort them. And their oppressors had the power, and there was no one to comfort them."

Another reason is "time and place".
This means that a person can get into trouble simply by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The reasons for the existence of evil:
1. Influence of Satan the Devil
2. Sin
3. Time and place

Jehovah does not harm people - Job 34:10 (New World Translation) "...It is unthinkable for the true God to act wickedly, for the Almighty to do wrong." He is not to blame for the fact that people commit crimes, fight, oppress each other.

Despite the development of technological progress, science, poverty, crime, wars exist perfectly in our world. For so many years of life without God, people have not been able to solve these problems and have not learned how to successfully manage themselves - Ecclesiastes 8: 9 (New World Translation) "... man has dominated man to his harm."

no photo
Mon 11/16/20 07:56 PM
Many believe that Jesus was born in winter. And they celebrate his birthday (Christmas) at this time of the year. Others think differently.

Please share your opinion on this issue.

no photo
Mon 11/16/20 07:49 PM
Yes, where does the ideal come from among imperfect people?

no photo
Sun 11/15/20 03:36 PM
Indeed, as a species we have come so far!
There is nowhere further.

Today - with one, tomorrow - with another, the day after tomorrow - with the third ...

Love and affection are not visible here. It's just lust.

Also, advanced people sell others into sexual slavery (both women and men and children).
There is nowhere to go further!

no photo
Sun 11/15/20 07:07 AM
Psalm 83:18 says:
"My people know
that you, whose name is
Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High
over all the earth. "

Jehovah is God's personal name, not a title.
And the Almighty is the title. God has many titles, but one personal name.

no photo
Sun 11/15/20 06:39 AM
The great whore is who or what?

no photo
Sun 11/15/20 06:21 AM
Is there really hell?
And where is it located?

no photo
Sun 11/15/20 06:08 AM
Spiritual bodies do not have faces, legs, arms ...
But they are endowed with glory and radiance.

In Ex 33: 20-23 (New World Translation) Jehovah God says to Moses: "After that ... you will see my back."

These words do not mean that Moses saw God from behind - his back or the back of his head or something else. After all, God is a spirit. And the spirit has no arms, legs, back ... But the spirit has glory and radiance.
And in the same passage God says to Moses: "When my glory is passing by, I will place you in a crevice of the rock, and I will shield you with my hand until I have passed by."

God did not say: when will my body pass. He said: when my glory will pass.

That is, Moses saw not the back of God, but a reflection of his glory, the feeling of his presence.