Community > Posts By > joshmcmuffin

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:16 PM

lol hello her first day , what stds???

well..u do make a good point, but how would you know if it's her 1st day??? would you believe a hooker?

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:14 PM

Try dudes Bro,loollaugh

After tonight i really don't know what to think about the oppisite sex... Are all women heartless and superficial??? I still have some faith in u ladies...I need to stop trying to make something worth while with the girls i party with...Since i stopped drinking, things are so different...i've noticed how drunk these ppl really are, and how wrong it is for these ppl to be doing 90% of the **** they do...i guess i just need a whole new group of friends...maybe i'm doing that great forbiden thing called growing up...idk..im soo confused...talk to me ppl!

justKev....u r a really nice guy and very intelligent,kind and caring...

but sometimes i just don't understand some of ur comments...

he is young..haven't we all been in his shoes one way or another...

I am so shocked at the comments made to our youth that aren't being azzholes...

he is appparently wanting to change his life..and needs some advise and guidance...

Isn't that what we are or at least should be her for..to help them out when they are struggling..

No offence to u..

Just saying..

it's just that I have been reading all day..and a lot has blown me away..

:smile: :wink: flowerforyou

word...

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:13 PM

i think every guy woudl liek to get a Hooker on her first day lol drinker

what??? no!!! maybe if u luv STD's...having sex wiht random ppl for money or no money is baaaad!

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:12 PM

Josh types veddy veddy fast. That's good grasshopper. Now wax on, wax off. Veddy good advice!

haha! thats great! ur killin me!!

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:11 PM

I like party girls

i can make some introductions, man....just gimme the word...peace!

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:10 PM

what!!!! woman!?!!?! wtf!?!?!

Josh, Why are you WTFing us for??? :smile:

i thought she called me a woman!!! haha

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:09 PM

After tonight i really don't know what to think about the oppisite sex... Are all women heartless and superficial??? I still have some faith in u ladies...I need to stop trying to make something worth while with the girls i party with...Since i stopped drinking, things are so different...i've noticed how drunk these ppl really are, and how wrong it is for these ppl to be doing 90% of the **** they do...i guess i just need a whole new group of friends...maybe i'm doing that great forbiden thing called growing up...idk..im soo confused...talk to me ppl!

I can understand -- I gave up for awhile -- and I haven't had a drink in many years, and I refuse to even associate with those people, so that does create some limitations, yeah -- but I got tired of seeing people I cared about, kill themselves....
I got very "selective," out of necessity, and then it turned out that the only person who ever really matched up with me at all, suddenly came back into my life --

So you never know what could happen....and certainly, not ALL women are heartless and superficial, just like not ALL men are....but a lot of them are....

It takes time to find a good one, at least in my experience....but it's worth it....

well said, man! i agree..

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:08 PM

Ah josh young grasshopper your family has great deal of money! Go buy some whores! Ya! Prostitooootion! You feel betta! Release your inner frustration!

awwww! heeeelllls no!!!! hookers are ****ing gross!!! and what makes you think my family has money??? which they do, but i don't see any of it, they pay for my education...thats it..i'm on my own from there!

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:05 PM

Im going to throw you a bone on this Bro. Kidding aside I can empathize. I used to be aquainted with a bar crowd that was more like a lame soap opera. The cheating going on between couples would make your head spin both guys and gals. Birds of a feather Bro. Probably best you separate from that...

ok...deffinetly not gay...just dissapointed in the oppisite sex...and i didn't generilize and lump everyone into a group...just my "group" of friends...they really suck ass sometimes...but they are good ppl who get drunk too much..

i couldnt agree more...i hate the "soap opera" bull shiiiit!!!

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:03 PM

well what type of woman are you choosing? There are great men and woman out there you just have to kiss a few toads before you meet them

hehe...toads are cool...

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:02 PM

glasses Just cruise with a different crowd

Josh..listen to this advise..the best u will get...

catch me..been reading ur responces to many..u r a really nice and caring woman..

flowerforyou flowerforyou :smile:

what!!!! woman!?!!?! wtf!?!?!

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:01 PM

Sounds to me like you're realizing there's more to life than what you have going on. If you're party, you get the party girls. Just that simple. Find other things to do and you'll see the difference.
flowerforyou

*light bulb!!* ....haha yeah, i agree...

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:00 PM

meet a nice girl in church or u can always convert to scientology lol like Tom Cruise , nah but for real just try not to go for the girls u usually go for mix it up and see what happens

wow..scientology...never thought of that one! haha... i love tom cruise in that one movie...vanilla sky...but he's ****ing nuts! that guy needs his head checked! haha....it's hard to change my "usual" preference in women...i guess i need to be "rebooted"

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 10:52 PM
ok...deffinetly not gay...just dissapointed in the oppisite sex...and i didn't generilize and lump everyone into a group...just my "group" of friends...they really suck ass sometimes...but they are good ppl who get drunk too much..

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 10:48 PM

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 11:43 PM
Edited by joshmcmuffin on Wed 02/06/08 11:46 PM
I haven't been on here in a while so i figured it's time to leave a nice little post...I updated my profile so check me out if you want to...I get bored a lot...Being a full time student is pretty lonely at times so talk to me ladies!!! peace...oh btw...messages and friend requests are more than welcome!!!

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:12 PM
it sounds like u have come across a bunch of ppl that need to be introduced to the wonderful world of AA....

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:31 PM
isn't that more of an opinion? you tell me if i'm a "handsome guy" i'm not say that i am cuz thats just conceided..

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 05:58 AM
don't lose faith in all men...we're not all bad...the guy probably just dropped his phone in the toilet or something stupid like that...we're good at things like that...well i am...im pretty clumsy! :)

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 05:36 AM
i changed it!!!! i think i'd much rather hit my head against the wall than listen to that damn ringtone!!! haha...