Community > Posts By > escondidobear

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:25 PM
hi feral, hi storm. big smooches to you two:wink:

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:23 PM
hello people, I'M GAY. HOMO, NOT BI, OR TRANSGENDERED, never had sex with the opposit sex because i can't get an erection on the opposite sex. It came to my attention that some of our friends did'nt know that, so let me clear the air. Me, GAY, HOMO HOMO HOMO. LOL.

I hope i did'nt hurt anyones feelings.

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:22 AM
good body every mornin, from escondido

escondidobear's photo
Sat 01/19/08 11:15 AM
still getting the hang of this site. dratz

escondidobear's photo
Sat 01/19/08 11:10 AM
thanks storm

escondidobear's photo
Sat 01/19/08 11:05 AM

I don't have anyone else that is gay in my family either. It took my mom a long time to understand but she is good with it now. I have all boy cousins and they just think its pretty cool. The are so goofy!

Lucky!

When I was with my (ex) gf of almost 6 years, she got along better with my bro than I DID! laugh I cannot share things with my dad, he just doesnt want to listen and I respect that. My mom on the other hand has drawn up a boundary and we know not to cross that... So yeah I talk to the cats a lot.laugh laugh laugh :tongue:

That is such a shame. My dad pasted and my brother was very excepting( he pasted away too).
Thats the only reason i came back to california, my father died in 2005 when i was in Boston, having an amazing time....this time not in the corners or alleys or opened fields having sex with bear type men, but after i came back, my family were still the same. yuk, but this time, i straight out told them where to stick that bat in their butts

escondidobear's photo
Sat 01/19/08 11:03 AM
i mean gosh, i saved myself cuz they were the embarrassments not me. None of them doctors but yet they trying to tell me how to be . what a waste of time. Boy, if those gay bars bathrooms and corners could talk. ha ha ha ha, they'd be saying "Oh god, here comes the whore again" lol

escondidobear's photo
Sat 01/19/08 11:01 AM
exactly tom, i mean if your gonna come out of the closet, the best place to be is in a strong gay environment. It was sssssssssssssso embarrassing and tough for me. I mean, i'd lie to save my families reputation (which was'nt worth it) i did everything not to embarrass my families reputation, but guess what? they found out i was having sex with church decons. ha ha ha ha, my father was so embarrassed to be seen with me. But then i had to realize my feelings. What about me? So i left my families sides back to the east coast and had so much amazing sex in Washington D.C. Connecticut, New York, Boston for 9 years of peace away from them and now, i could'nt give a farth flem flarth

escondidobear's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:58 AM

its helps to have friends that understand.
YES, definately, i tell my other gay cousins its their own decision to come out , but never let anyone force you to.

escondidobear's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:55 AM
:smile: i'm just glad we all survived the discrimination. Here we are, still alive after the brave contributions of our gay communities. YAY, GO BABIES

escondidobear's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:54 AM
i'm still trying to get the gist of sending messages to you guys. lol

escondidobear's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:52 AM
i know storm. I saw 3 different therapists when i was younger and they diagnosed me of having abnormal harmone developement (AHD). When the cell division when the mothers pregnant abnormally cell divides causing conflicting harmone development.
I told them that i never got sexually aroused with the opposite sex, only fantasized about having sex with husky hairy white men. lol

So i challenge people who say that gay people are'nt born gay because i among trillions am. I mean, hello, i tell them i never was attracted to the opposite sex and i can only get an erection or sexually aroused by husky hairy men or Just men in general. The first person i hear causing conflicts toward gay people , i say "OH, SO YOUR A PHYSIOLOGIST? ARE YOU A DOCTOR? ARE YOU A NEUROLOGIST? THEN SHUT THE HELL UP."

escondidobear's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:45 AM

welcome.....escondidobear
thanks

escondidobear's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:44 AM

Welcome sweetjeep flowerforyou

escondidobear flowerforyou
thanks sweet heart, i finally found a north county community of rainbow children. lol

escondidobear's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:43 AM
thank you, i'm glad i found this site

escondidobear's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:42 AM
thanks darlin, its lonely here in escondido, and all my family are straight. EEEEEEEW. lol. Looking for some north county rainbow power to recharge my energy.

escondidobear's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:41 AM
me too

escondidobear's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:37 AM
Hello there, i'm single and gay in Escondido and looking for some husky bears like myself, but don't know where to begin. I'm 40 years old going on 41 and noticed there is'nt a gay community in escondido and san diego is too much hassle to drive to. I like hairy husky caucasion, latino or middle eastern men.

Hook me up Doll!!

2 Next