Community > Posts By > Swinters

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:51 PM

Do you always stay where you are so obviously not wanted.....I think I saw a thread you would be perfect for....hmmmmm oh yea

Low Life Scum Bags <--------This way

Been there, they are not gullable enough, you might get it in a minute!!!

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:50 PM

Swinters honestly I think jealousy has reared it's ugly head.......Look at you seriously and then look at Desertfox.......no comparison there dude.....your a dud he is yumertz.....

Don't say things out of being jealous...it's ugly

Ok thanks for the advice slim :wink:

Oh good come back.......pleazzzeeeeeeee I did better ones in 3rd grade.....

Ya got me!!

That wasnt a come back it was an observation, or shall I tell lies, becasue you cant be chastised for telling lies now can you?

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:48 PM

It always makes me wonder why people have to ask this question!!

Is it attention seeking or is it playing the victim, I am sorry but posts like this really annoy me.
Looks like you are the attention seeker. You are such a shaft!

Please dont go looking back on the thread for some easy post, I thought you were going to give it me with both barrels or are you gonna do another edit???

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:47 PM

No one messes with Chica men and gets away with.....maybe bow out gracefully and keep what very little dignity you have left.

I obviously have so stop being lame and go for it, whatever a Chica man is am I supposed to be bothered, cos my dear I am not noway

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:40 PM

Well Feral do your thing, but please include liz on this next round....lol

You got it babycakes.....

and honestly this is how I see it.....And swinters love I am the most no-nonsense tell it like it is gal you will ever meet

Desert 1,000

swinters 0

And don't make the chica posse come after ya.....cuz you will be sorry.

I think it's too late. i am about ready to get kicked off this site because of this A**hole.

Lame edit but off you go, I have said nothing offensive, so jog on or say what you need to!!!

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:38 PM

Well Feral do your thing, but please include liz on this next round....lol

You got it babycakes.....

and honestly this is how I see it.....And swinters love I am the most no-nonsense tell it like it is gal you will ever meet

Desert 1,000

swinters 0

And don't make the chica posse come after ya.....cuz you will be sorry.

The what?

Oh is that like ganging up, ahh I see well you better go for it then doll!!!

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:35 PM

Yeah your destined for a happy life there Swinters, Good luck being lonely the rest of your life

I shall go and sit in the corner and feel sorry for myself shall I?laugh

Love the tash BTW :wink:

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:32 PM

Swinters honestly I think jealousy has reared it's ugly head.......Look at you seriously and then look at Desertfox.......no comparison there dude.....your a dud he is yumertz.....

Don't say things out of being jealous...it's ugly

Ok thanks for the advice slim :wink:

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:25 PM

Go Shag your Sheep Swinters

laugh They are sleeping.

I would rather watch the ones on here tbh

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:17 PM

All the threads on here, Swinters gets a hardon for mine, go play with yourself in the corner little boy and let the rest of us enjoy our website

OK fella I will leave you to your trailer laugh

another childish comment. grow up...i see why you are on a singles site and shall be a long long time laugh laugh

Does anyone want to see the pm's he sends?

Cos I have been given permission to post them!!!!!!

Then you can ask me why I posted what I did.

Oh and as for the messages I have, had thank you but you should post yourself.

mesages from me? you are on crack lmao....post them then i could care less...at least he had the idea of settling your dispute in private which you chose not too. if you have messages from me, by all means show them, id love to read em too lmao noway

I dont remember saying you yawn

well you quoted me then stated your stupid comment...so, im sure im not the only one who thought that as well...btw...momma's calling you...street lights are on

Nice retort!

My mothers a deaf mute, therefore cant call me!

yeah? well mine lives in a trailer laugh

I have been told :wink:

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:15 PM

Here's the way to solve this. Swinters, be quiet before you make MORE people on this site not like you. The point of a social networking/dating site is for you to make FRIENDS, not ENEMIES. Maybe once that occurs to you, you'll stop picking petty fights in other peoples' threads. It's a rate my profile forum. He asked the ladies if they would date him based on his profile. Leave it be.

Look I am not here to be liked, as I am not here to make enemies, however if I want to say something do I not have the right?

I have actually made friends on this site the short time I have been here, and you know what. They all say how much they get pissed off with people who make post like "would your date me"
"do you like my profile" "why cant I find someone" you know why because no one wants someone who looks desperate.

I am articulate and realise I have passed the neanderthol stage of follow the leader, we call them sheep in the UK, so therefore have the right to voice my opinion.

THE F***ING FORUM IS CALLED "RATE MY PROFILE"! That's what you DO. If you don't like it, don't post in it, and don't view it! It's not THAT complicated!

Did I resort to that language, but I suppose that is ok cos you post more than me, and yes I realise it is the forum title I was retorting as a generalisation.

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:12 PM

All the threads on here, Swinters gets a hardon for mine, go play with yourself in the corner little boy and let the rest of us enjoy our website

another childish comment. grow up...i see why you are on a singles site and shall be a long long time laugh laugh

mesages from me? you are on crack lmao....post them then i could care less...at least he had the idea of settling your dispute in private which you chose not too. if you have messages from me, by all means show them, id love to read em too lmao noway

well you quoted me then stated your stupid comment...so, im sure im not the only one who thought that as well...btw...momma's calling you...street lights are on

Nice retort!

My mothers a deaf mute, therefore cant call me!

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:07 PM
Edited by Swinters on Sat 02/02/08 06:09 PM

Here's the way to solve this. Swinters, be quiet before you make MORE people on this site not like you. The point of a social networking/dating site is for you to make FRIENDS, not ENEMIES. Maybe once that occurs to you, you'll stop picking petty fights in other peoples' threads. It's a rate my profile forum. He asked the ladies if they would date him based on his profile. Leave it be.

Look I am not here to be liked, as I am not here to make enemies, however if I want to say something do I not have the right?

I have actually made friends on this site the short time I have been here, and you know what. They all say how much they get pissed off with people who make post like "would your date me" "do you like my profile" "why cant I find someone" you know why because no one wants someone who looks desperate.

I am articulate and realise I have passed the neanderthol stage of follow the leader, we call them sheep in the UK, so therefore have the right to voice my opinion.

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:58 PM

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:48 PM

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:43 PM

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:40 PM

Hey Swinters the only one having a problem with the post is you. Its not my fault you dont have the guts to put yourself out there

Geezer I wouldnt do it, I would do it privately if needed. Firstly I would have too much pride to look desperate, and if you had enough self esteem you wouldnt do it in the first place. I am sorry to be so blunt but of the girls who may massage your ego would you directly ask them for a date?

If so you should have done that rather than look for gratification by making a thread asking "would you date me" now of the ones who have said "Hell Yeah" etc why dont you PM them and ask them if they want to go on a date with you and see what the answer would be :wink:

Hmm, with that overly macho, rude, and condescending attitude, I doubt you'll have much luck either way. Good luck to you though.

I do ok, in fact very well, because I speak my mind there is no bull with me. I am just stating a fact, of all the ones who have stated they think he is dateable, who is actually gonna stand up and ACTUALLY date the fella.

Dont you lot like someone who has the balls to say what they think?

You call yourself someone who has the balls to say what they think, but I'm pretty certain most of us are thinking you're a rude a**hole

Probably, however that is not the issue, I think the guy looks needy, people are feeding his need then when he starts to bother people, maybe with his PM's then come back and have ago at someone who tells it how it is.

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:37 PM

Bless

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:35 PM

Swinters, just answer the question or go play somewhere else. Is he dateable? Would *YOU* date him? If not, move on...geeez.

Do I not have the right to my own opinion or do I have to lie and say ooooo yes you are dateable. Deary me!

Swinters's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:33 PM

Hey Swinters the only one having a problem with the post is you. Its not my fault you dont have the guts to put yourself out there

Geezer I wouldnt do it, I would do it privately if needed. Firstly I would have too much pride to look desperate, and if you had enough self esteem you wouldnt do it in the first place. I am sorry to be so blunt but of the girls who may massage your ego would you directly ask them for a date?

If so you should have done that rather than look for gratification by making a thread asking "would you date me" now of the ones who have said "Hell Yeah" etc why dont you PM them and ask them if they want to go on a date with you and see what the answer would be :wink:

Hmm, with that overly macho, rude, and condescending attitude, I doubt you'll have much luck either way. Good luck to you though.

I do ok, in fact very well, because I speak my mind there is no bull with me. I am just stating a fact, of all the ones who have stated they think he is dateable, who is actually gonna stand up and ACTUALLY date the fella.

Dont you lot like someone who has the balls to say what they think?