Community > Posts By > harveyrj

harveyrj's photo
Sat 02/09/08 12:34 AM
Representing from San Diego here... Wide awake

harveyrj's photo
Fri 02/08/08 11:09 PM
Get drunk and wake up next to someone you don't know.

harveyrj's photo
Fri 02/08/08 10:37 PM

lol wow michael jackson syndrome huh? im impressed!

ok that wasn't me. i was just playin did i get you.bigsmile

harveyrj's photo
Fri 02/08/08 10:34 PM

I dont know - whatd you get arrested for? and were you arrested before or after the angry midget?

I am the angry midget baby. Don't mess...

harveyrj's photo
Fri 02/08/08 10:28 PM

Im watching cops - I LOVE THIS SHOW!!

Hey was it the episode I was on?
laugh

harveyrj's photo
Fri 02/08/08 10:06 AM

im 27 years old and i stopped going clubbing a few years ago, because all the night clubs are full of 16 years old just getting drunnk and high. i prefer to go to a nice restuarant or stay the night in a hotel. am i the only one??

sweety your not even close to the only one. I have been over the "club" scene for awhile now. Why go to a place where the music is so loud you cant even have a conversation with the person you went with.

i totally agree with you. theres a hotel by me, that is lit by candles, and its lovely in there. you can enjoy a glass of wine and have a good conversation, and you can hear each other, flowerforyou

cheers to that, but I'll take a beer while you enjoy your wine. The conversation would still be nice though. flowerforyou

harveyrj's photo
Fri 02/08/08 10:01 AM

im 27 years old and i stopped going clubbing a few years ago, because all the night clubs are full of 16 years old just getting drunnk and high. i prefer to go to a nice restuarant or stay the night in a hotel. am i the only one??

sweety your not even close to the only one. I have been over the "club" scene for awhile now. Why go to a place where the music is so loud you cant even have a conversation with the person you went with.

harveyrj's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:45 AM
Coffee fetcher? How about a gardner. I'm a great bush trimmer.

harveyrj's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:41 AM
I want be the naughty mail boy; who makes special deliveries to all the female top executives.

harveyrj's photo
Tue 01/29/08 03:53 PM
wow where do I apply for that job...

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25