Community > Posts By > byrdsong30

byrdsong30's photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:14 PM

Hmmm , now it's heating up in here!!bigsmile

does it ever not? where's my damn girls? ive got newbies to train!

here I am. I brought the hard bumpy thing!!

You only need toys if your imagination is exausted:wink:

byrdsong30's photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:13 PM

Hmmm , now it's heating up in here!!bigsmile

Poor baby; if that is hot to you, you have been up north too long. In the south, this is just starting out.devil

byrdsong30's photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:11 PM

i respect a fellow torturer when I see them, but only if they are up to my standards which you obviously are acquainted with form your comments.happy

very aquainted darling...very aquainted. xoxoxo

But why did the unlearned prey venture here anyway? Lest he be seeking knowledge from the overflowing cup of Madamdrinker ?

they always return

the trained prey always venture towards madamdevil

Sort of like an online Stockholm Syndrome, eh?bigsmile

byrdsong30's photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:09 PM

i respect a fellow torturer when I see them, but only if they are up to my standards which you obviously are acquainted with form your comments.happy

But why did the unlearned prey venture here anyway? Lest he be seeking knowledge from the overflowing cup of Madamdrinker ?

the trained prey always venture towards madamdevil

True...

the untrained prey can be so tedious to deal with.grumble

byrdsong30's photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:08 PM

huh

Hey some things you just will have to wonder about, mirror:wink:

byrdsong30's photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:05 PM

byrdsong30's photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:02 PM

byrdsong30's photo
Fri 01/18/08 07:59 PM
Poor little boy, he really is out there. But he must learn one way or another. better you, Madam, than someone who would not initiate him correctly. bigsmile

byrdsong30's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:46 PM
I love how you mention female surgery and all the guys disappeared. LOL

Having a great time reading about all you,

S

1 3 Next