if he has a job, a car, personality and trust
other word's a butt load of money ! loldrinker

yeah thats what they are saying

DonK3y's photo
Wed 01/23/08 12:05 AM
yeah cause it took me 5 years to get 6

DonK3y's photo
Wed 01/23/08 12:02 AM

i swear its like a sickness cause the pain feels so good:tongue: you just want morelaugh

aint that the truth

DonK3y's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:58 PM
I have Donkey Kong on my right calf

DonK3y's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:55 PM
I have 6 and like tats on women as long as they aren't trashy

DonK3y's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:54 PM
wind chill here is 3*

DonK3y's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:51 PM
Light snow and 18* in Kalamazoo, mi

DonK3y's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:50 PM

trustflowerforyouloyaltyflowerforyouand some kewl sunglasses

messed up but funny all the sameglasses

and a great wiglaugh laugh laugh laugh

she my also know the winning combination toodrinker

DonK3y's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:48 PM

love trust and personality love

I think she has it in my opinion anyway

DonK3y's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:47 PM

go airbornelaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

sorry Go NAVY!!!!

DonK3y's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:44 PM

trustflowerforyouloyaltyflowerforyouand some kewl sunglasses

messed up but funny all the sameglasses

DonK3y's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:39 PM

let me get something understood for all the anti-war, anti-military anti-be-a-nice-person people.

I am an ex soldier that spent six years in service. I went to Bosnia instead of Iraq cause that was where it waas decided that I would serve better.
I have lived both the married life and the single life in the Army, so I do know what I am talking about in these discussions. I also know that Just Say Hi forum rules state not to attack or belittle other posters in every single forum. If you do not like a particluar thread, you do not have to reply. It is that simple. So for those that can not remain on topic, or are incapable of being polite and unantagonistic, please go elsewhere and leave the rest of us that are willing to discuss something in peace.

Thank You.

i aint tryin to be a **** homie but as a single soldier i know about the things you r posting about and know that u have to deal with it because u signed the paper so u r government propery end of story, as long as it is a lawfull order they can make u do anything regardless of what anybody ranking below them thinks so there is no use gripein about it cuz u have no say in it

Just became a single soldier again and I agree we can sit here and argue all night if we wanted to but it would not change anything all it would accomplish is upsetting people so lets just stop now.

1 2 3 4 6 Next