you should add more about yourself.:smile:

What do ya think now?

cojackstraw's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:56 PM

:heart: I think Im in love:heart:

Its good to see a sence of humor lol

cojackstraw's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:51 PM
What do you think about my profile and pictures?
Any takers?

cojackstraw's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:15 PM
Edited by cojackstraw on Thu 01/17/08 05:20 PM
You all are great people,and there has to be the right person for us all!!!I just dont know weither to surch for her or let her find me?
I just started this thing and I can allready feel like Im making friends (THATS A GOOD THING!!!)

cojackstraw's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:14 PM
wow im sorry.cant people be true?
You are only as good as your word!!!

cojackstraw's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:11 PM
Thanks Danny!!!!

cojackstraw's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:08 PM
How can women be so heartless?
My ex wife went to bed with a so-called friend of mine,my last girlfriend of eight years did the same thing,and the hardest one of all was my fiancee,who just kicked my love and feelings to the curb like it was nothing.
are they all like that?

cojackstraw's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:08 PM
Edited by cojackstraw on Wed 01/16/08 09:10 PM
Thanks yall for the moral support. you guys are great!!!
i'm just working in pueblo co. at a powerplant, and this town really sucks and now with this recent thing, i guess i just feel really down. thanks again all!!!

cojackstraw's photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:50 PM
Have you ever cared for someone so much and you really thought that they were the perfect match for you, that you just dumped your whole heart and soal into caring for them only to find out that everyone and everything else in the world was more important to them than you?
Well, thats where Im at.
Its not like i havent had many relationships before,Ive been married before, and have three kids by two different women,and I never felt this way before.
We broke up right before New Years and i cant really get over it.I guess time heals all wounds,but its hard to go out and have a good time when you have a broken heart.
peace all!!!

1 2 3 5 Next