Community > Posts By > sarakay

sarakay's photo
Thu 02/28/08 12:59 PM
If it was legal, I would marry you and put you on my insurance so I could get more help with college. Sad thing is I dont even date chicks but I would still do it lol

sarakay's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:44 PM

Seems like when things are up in the air and nothing makes sense, some how we as humans always seem to find our way back to solid ground and get our selfs together again. And yes, I had a great day.

Said the girl who just took a major puff of tha' ganja. laugh

riigghhhttt. I dont do that icky ick

SSSSSUUUUUUUUUURRRRRREEEEEEEE you don't. Your secret is safe with us. Well... SOME of us. :wink:

That stuff is for people who obiously need more positive activites to fill there time

sarakay's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:41 PM

Seems like when things are up in the air and nothing makes sense, some how we as humans always seem to find our way back to solid ground and get our selfs together again. And yes, I had a great day.

Said the girl who just took a major puff of tha' ganja. laugh

riigghhhttt. I dont do that icky ick

sarakay's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:40 PM

After all the craziness is done. we're all just humans and everyone helps each other get back on their feet. Crazy how competitive things can get on a daily basis before you stop and think that we're all just here trying to enjoy our lives.

Glad to hear things got all straightened out for you! :smile:

Thanks! It was about time lol

sarakay's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:39 PM

Wow - I have been telling my 18 and 19 year old male friends that there really are some decent, intelligent females their age on this site

thank you so much for proving me right.

A postive topic!
An intelligent essay!
Smut-free photos!

You are a breath of fresh air.flowerforyou

awww thanks so much. Thats sweet.

sarakay's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:38 PM

Your optimism is absolutely. . .annoying. :wink:

you should try it.

sarakay's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:37 PM

you have been abducted..silly!!

sweeet

sarakay's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:35 PM

sarakay's photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:05 PM

Damn to bad your so far away!

aww I know.

sarakay's photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:03 PM
I completely agree. Thats why I was compelled to purchase a shirt with one on it.

sarakay's photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:01 PM
Thought it was time to mix it up! You cant see it but theres a dinasur on my shirt lol. SO typical.

sarakay's photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:55 AM
Send some north. I want some tooo!

sarakay's photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:53 AM
mirror will you be my valentine? I dont mind having more then one. I have enough love to go around!

sarakay's photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:52 AM
promise wasnt blowing you off. Was just taking a shower. Nooo worries :)

sarakay's photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:51 AM
Sorry I was in the shower! Im working all day so nothing special for me :( send me flowers to my work and I will love you for ever lol

sarakay's photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:28 AM

I dont belive so.
well i should have

hello beautiful

Why hello there

sarakay's photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:27 AM
Aw thanks wonderbread!

sarakay's photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:26 AM
I dont belive so.

sarakay's photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:23 AM
word in my inbox is that its valentines day, thanks for flooding it people. :) haha I dig you all. SO have a jazzy day, and hopefully the nausea is minimal for you that despise this day. I have everyones back <3 Sara

sarakay's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:41 PM
naw, I would hate to risk the dirty diseases that might have encouterd