Community > Posts By > holland01

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:26 PM
what is god? seriously. i mean, ive grown up a penticostal christian and i really do not believe those ideas. really how can a group of books written by people trying to convert others to thier religion about thier religion, be any kind of proof. so any arguement about the bible is out the window right there. and this god is a mind blowing thing for me. i mean an all knowing, always present force that "loves" us enough to leave us alone and not reveal himself to us only damning millions every year to hell because they didnt believe he was there just sounds a litte crazy to me. i want to know others thoughts about this. and please dont use bible verses to back yourself up. to me it makes you look ignorant because the bible holds no water to me. i just want to know what YOU think.

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:19 PM

what if god was one of us......just a stranger on a bus....trying to make his way home?
or is god one of us is the real question. i mean wait! wait! im gonna make a new thread! i just had an idea! and its gonna be very insiteful....for me at least!

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:15 PM

If we took and infinate number of hunters, with an infinate number of pickup trucks and an infinate amount of gas, with an infinate number of shot guns and an infinate amount of ammo upon an infinate stretch of road, with an infinate amount of street signs, we could eventually reproduce every book in braille
wow...you have a piont there

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:13 PM
Could you be my answer
Could you tell me that I am
The perfect one for you
You’re the perfect one for me

Could you be too faithful
Could you show me anymore
It’s the perfect thing to do
It’s the perfect thing for me

On and on I see you
The life that comes together
To see that we’re forever
On and on I see you
The times we’ve spent together
The times that last forever

And now we will find our way
It’s the way that we’ll find this day
And I know you belong to me

Could you lead me on

-number one gun

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:09 PM
anything

just say what you mean, cause im caught in suspention

sorry im bored...by the way, that is a song from mae

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:07 PM

i give you a 9 on a scale of one to 10.
i dont give 10's.
they dont exsist and if they did, my mind would explode if i saw one
maybe they do, but personalty plays a huge part in giving a person a 10. havent got to know your personality so i cannot judge that one

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:04 PM
i, too, am having a bad day. i got fired from my job for fighting a customer and then he let his dogs out on me so i have dog bites on my leg. but the good news is i dont have that crappy job anymore! YAY!

holland01's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:02 PM
i give you a 9 on a scale of one to 10.
i dont give 10's.
they dont exsist and if they did, my mind would explode if i saw one

holland01's photo
Mon 02/11/08 11:17 PM

ive never got a complement on something like that haha
so you like to read?
have you checked out modesty.blogspot.com?
the guy that writes that is my hero. stephen christian
i mean the posts lately arent that great but the ones from previous weeks are awesome
no. i've never heard of that.

my mom used to tease that i read everything that came into the house. haha. which is still kinda true. my bro's tennis magazine. consumer reports. reader's digest. the mail. lol. i read it all.

i'll have to check that out, though. thanks.
yeah...i didt start to read really until i got to basic training then i read everything i got my hands on

holland01's photo
Mon 02/11/08 11:14 PM

Is there anyone else out there lonely like I am?

Just wondering, if I'm the only one:cry: sad :cry:
sometimes
some days are better than others
but i learn to deal with it

holland01's photo
Mon 02/11/08 11:12 PM
i am a male
and i am here...well kinda
im at home

holland01's photo
Mon 02/11/08 11:11 PM

it happens. i just forget what im writing about and just keep writing and i end up with alot of unnessesary info
lol. i like to read, it's all good. ;]

someone complimented me on my large vocabulary today. it's gotta come from somewhere!
ive never got a complement on something like that haha
so you like to read?
have you checked out modesty.blogspot.com?
the guy that writes that is my hero. stephen christian
i mean the posts lately arent that great but the ones from previous weeks are awesome

holland01's photo
Mon 02/11/08 11:07 PM

yeah. its all good though. i actually re-read what i wrote and thought o myself that i gave a little carried away with the info i gave haha sorry. i tend to do those things.
ha. don't sweat it. i usually write a lot too. :]
it happens. i just forget what im writing about and just keep writing and i end up with alot of unnessesary info

holland01's photo
Mon 02/11/08 11:03 PM
i cant remember if ive done this before but i was wondering what people would rate me on a 1 to 10 scale seriously.

your not going to hurt my feelings believe me haha

but seriously what would you rate me and what could i do to help myself get a higher rating

im just tired tonight and was wondering

holland01's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:55 PM

:wink: no need for the thanks. i did it for the wrong reasons but in the end it worked out. luckily i didnt go to war. and i still have a total of 6 years of inactive reserves meaning they could callme up and make me go at anytime from now to then. thats gay but oh well.
oh. well...at least you're good for now. :]
yeah. its all good though. i actually re-read what i wrote and thought o myself that i gave a little carried away with the info i gave haha sorry. i tend to do those things.

holland01's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:51 PM

because if you have someone in you house naked, all you every want them to do is clean hahaha

Exactly! Your pipes!laugh
i also have a feeling that if i actually go through with this im going to be hit with a sexual harassment law suit.

You're just runnin an honest hardworkin business!
thats what the prostitute said laugh
But you're just a house cleaner!
nude...that would be the keyword there haha and im walking around the college handing these cards out to people haha

Use a pre paid cell phone and a creative name! Works! Use that phone for only that! Hand out cards to those trustworthy and at partys!
it actually sounds like i can run a legitimate business this way haha

Like I said, you'd be surprised! Wait till the teachers call!laugh
oh god...i already know that one teacher will call if she ever got ahold of that kind of card. she flirts with all the guys in class and has already jokingly suggested things haha

TTYL! Night and Good Luck!
good night! andd thanks for the suggestions!

holland01's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:51 PM

hey! i served in the army! i know what clean looks like haha believe me
did you really? aren't you only 18?
im actually almost nineteen and i served a total of two years. one reserve and one active. i signed up when i was 17. but yes. i really did. infantry for the win
wow. that's awesome. thank you? flowerforyou
:wink: no need for the thanks. i did it for the wrong reasons but in the end it worked out. luckily i didnt go to war. and i still have a total of 6 years of inactive reserves meaning they could callme up and make me go at anytime from now to then. thats gay but oh well.

holland01's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:48 PM

because if you have someone in you house naked, all you every want them to do is clean hahaha

i also have a feeling that if i actually go through with this im going to be hit with a sexual harassment law suit.

nude...that would be the keyword there haha and im walking around the college handing these cards out to people haha

Use a pre paid cell phone and a creative name! Works! Use that phone for only that! Hand out cards to those trustworthy and at partys!

Like I said, you'd be surprised! Wait till the teachers call!laugh
oh god...i already know that one teacher will call if she ever got ahold of that kind of card. she flirts with all the guys in class and has already jokingly suggested things haha

holland01's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:46 PM

holland01's photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:45 PM

hey! i served in the army! i know what clean looks like haha believe me
did you really? aren't you only 18?
im actually almost nineteen and i served a total of two years. one reserve and one active. i signed up when i was 17. but yes. i really did. infantry for the win

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 20 21