Community > Posts By > Kaytoure

Kaytoure's photo
Wed 07/18/12 10:00 PM

Some people enjoy a little bite now and then.

then those people should give me a call.....

Kaytoure's photo
Wed 07/18/12 10:00 PM

Some people enjoy a little bite now and then.

then those people should give me a call.....

Kaytoure's photo
Wed 07/18/12 03:11 PM
Edited by Kaytoure on Wed 07/18/12 03:12 PM
i agree...but what if all am looking for is friendship? and i know people be like "friendship on a dating site" but dont all the best relationships start with being friends?

Kaytoure's photo
Wed 07/18/12 02:51 PM
true,am finding it very hard not to take this personally.

however i must say that scammers prey on whatever you present them with,like your level of vulnerability or irresponsibility....a scammer can be from your country of residence too.

Kaytoure's photo
Wed 07/18/12 02:37 PM

It's because of stoopid stereotypes.

Americans tend to be very judgmental and think everyone from Africa is a scammer.

what???? like seriously? wow!!!

Kaytoure's photo
Wed 07/18/12 02:28 PM
seen this alot......do not add/text me if you are from Africa......

why not? we dont bite,and last time i checked...we were humans like everyone else :( we too want to mingle ;)

Kaytoure's photo
Wed 07/18/12 09:10 AM
Hehehe......Africans...my people,am so proud of you and i love u...but seriously????? Lol

no kissing before marriage?? Lol

Kaytoure's photo
Wed 07/18/12 08:14 AM
Thats a secret for us girls to know...and your guys to wonder about :)

Kaytoure's photo
Wed 07/18/12 08:08 AM

Strangely attracted to white men....my friends call it "betrayal" coz i aint keeping it with the brothers.

Does colour matter?

You are attracted to who you are attracted to and is entitled to your own preference!biggrin

SOME people are always going to "judge" you no matter what you do in this life..but it's up to you to ignore it or acknowledge it. I, personally, choose to ignore ignorance.whoa

As far as the "brothers" are concerned, the only ones that I acknowledge are my REAL brothers that were given birth to by my mother!:smile:

Color doesn't matter to me or most, and SHOULDN'T matter to others, but this is just the way some people are.whoa

true..people do judge...especially if your come from an African village like mine :(

Kaytoure's photo
Wed 07/18/12 08:04 AM
I had a shaved head all through out my primary and secondary school level...and i still rocked it :)

see unlike our black friends in America,we down here do not have the luxury of visiting beauty shops each time you wish.....you have only three choices,shave it,braid or weave it(for those who can afford) or leave it nappy(and risk looking like those "poor African child" images that the western media potrays when they talk about Africa.

Kaytoure's photo
Wed 07/18/12 07:56 AM
Very wisely spoken :)

btw....waaayy off topic..is that a manga?

Kaytoure's photo
Wed 07/18/12 07:49 AM
^^weave,not wig...try keeping natural kinky,nappy hair....then we will talk.

Kaytoure's photo
Wed 07/18/12 07:31 AM
Strangely attracted to white men....my friends call it "betrayal" coz i aint keeping it with the brothers.

Does colour matter?

Kaytoure's photo
Wed 07/18/12 06:50 AM

You kiddin? I love the east African (Ken, Som, Tanz) look.....ya know, the kind that a lot of American black men overlook.

scared waits for bombs

hey,you left out UG..lol

anyhow..am black,infact am African,not much make up n stuff...but go through my pictures and tell me if am "least desirable"...

If you believe that ish,it takes its toll on you...you are as desirable as you feel...colour doesnt matter.

Kaytoure's photo
Tue 07/17/12 12:03 PM
Hello pink :)

Kaytoure's photo
Sat 07/14/12 03:17 PM
Does colour really matter? Because to me,you could be pink for all i care,but as long as you treat me right,we are good. WBU???

2 Next