Community > Posts By > deactivated

no photo
Fri 06/12/20 05:15 AM
I wave my walking stick at them and give them an irrelevant "when I was a lad . . . " story.

I don't expect any less :joy:

no photo
Fri 06/12/20 05:15 AM
I make fun of them for being retarded.

no mate, you shouldn't make fun of actual retards man :grimacing:

no photo
Fri 06/12/20 05:12 AM

Thank u for the replay :)
Actually, I wonder how I look mainly about the beauty level (from handsome to ungly) not much technically. I appreciate your advice though :)

you're so fine looking and properly shaped guy except a few pounds. out of 10, I'd say 7 and add 0.5 because of your glittering eyes :two_hearts:
and if you don't mind, please go and check out some tips about taking selfie. you take straight hands up to face selfies, raise your hands up to your head at least instead.

I'm sorry I'm speaking so much but these are sincere words :sweat::pensive:

Are you sure it's a woman you're after on here mate? :joy::joy::thumbsup:

Larson please don't tell others okay :joy::joy:
just a banter.
woman, yes. totally.

no photo
Fri 06/12/20 12:01 AM
so in my country, calling someone a Boomer is offensive to elderly people but it is a hot meme word too.

how do you respond to someone younger, more like teenager, when he/she calls you a Boomer?

no photo
Thu 06/11/20 09:55 PM

sir I don't know how to open a link, it doesn't turn to blue or get highlighted as a link. it's just a plain text.
please do something about it too

no photo
Thu 06/11/20 09:54 PM

okay so I read rules in relationship and love posting forum. and now I don't understand what we can do and what we can post there :joy:

man they're so detailed and so restrictive you know

feel me?

so let me understand something...

joining Mingle is FREE...
Participating in the forums is FREE
Searching is FREE
Viewing profiles is FREE
Sending/reading/replying to messages is FREE

Leaving , if DISSATISFIED, is FREE

And just what is it that you are having a glass of whine about?

There are plenty of X-rated sites if that is your cup of tea...

so now, Tell us what you want to add

oh you're admin, please add a like/dislike button of comments for forums. I really love some opinions sometimes and I get to quote and reply them everytime saying I agree or you did well etc.
now if you'd work on that like button, please :heart::heart::heart:

no photo
Thu 06/11/20 02:51 PM
Thank u for the replay :)
Actually, I wonder how I look mainly about the beauty level (from handsome to ungly) not much technically. I appreciate your advice though :)

you're so fine looking and properly shaped guy except a few pounds. out of 10, I'd say 7 and add 0.5 because of your glittering eyes :two_hearts:
and if you don't mind, please go and check out some tips about taking selfie. you take straight hands up to face selfies, raise your hands up to your head at least instead.

I'm sorry I'm speaking so much but these are sincere words :sweat::pensive:

no photo
Thu 06/11/20 02:48 PM
Throw a nude one in so the girls will tell you to take it out , then take it out and they will think your the kinda guy who listens :wink:

do not take this advice. :joy::joy:
I am warning you mayn you don't take this advice :joy::joy:

no photo
Thu 06/11/20 02:47 PM
huh Feel you?

No thanks.

COVID-19 requires that I practice social distancing.

hahahaha no I meant you feel what I'm trying to say? :joy::joy:
sir you're so very taking things wrong:stuck_out_tongue:

no photo
Thu 06/11/20 02:45 PM
yes

finally someone from neighborhood is active in forums. have fun lady

no photo
Thu 06/11/20 02:44 PM
ouuuuh boy. I thought it was just an activity thing, not some sexual thing. :sweat_smile:

no photo
Thu 06/11/20 02:40 PM
ma'am your profile bio is so interesting, that I've decided to read the last quarter of it tomorrow :smiley:

no photo
Thu 06/11/20 02:32 PM
okay so I read rules in relationship and love posting forum. and now I don't understand what we can do and what we can post there :joy:

man they're so detailed and so restrictive you know

feel me?

no photo
Thu 06/11/20 02:26 PM
Same as thousands of others here. What little you’ve written doesn’t tell us anything about the kind of person you are.

Moving on..........

uh ma'am there is this thing in Asia and specifically sub continental Asia, that people are not so versatile and don't keep very high standards when looking for a spouse, a date, a partner. might be because of generally low quality of traditional educational syllabus and everyday efforts to make both ends meet. so they simply go for it rather than refining themselves

no photo
Thu 06/11/20 02:23 PM
uh how about not asking girls to message you and instead, tell about yourself?
I understand why you wrote that, Subcontinental thinking is the same and we don't belong to Europe. Hence their opinion might not come as handy :joy::sweat_smile:

no photo
Thu 06/11/20 02:20 PM
how about writing your real name? I mean I can't call you peekaboo when I'm messaging you first time?

no photo
Thu 06/11/20 02:13 PM
How do I look?

how about removing 5th picture with a sunlight glare at your face? and third one looks like it was taken with some 2mp camera phone of Nokia. you might want to check the color saturation and brightness of third picture. rest of them are super cool. :two_hearts:

no photo
Thu 06/11/20 02:10 PM
You do realize after you have fun with your baby mama, you'll have to work a couple jobs to pay for child support? Might want to rethink that, lol. And you might have better luck on a site that's geared for that.

Anywho... Welcome to Mingle2

hahahahahhaha I don't know what else to add here now :joy:

no photo
Thu 06/11/20 02:00 PM
With no profile photo, your profile will just be ignored.

May I suggest that instead of "Hi" as your intro, put "Lawyer looking for love".
And remove the "newbie" in the profession. Instead, you can write up about you
in the About Me section that you are a new practicing lawyer, if that is true.

In what you are looking for - remove activity partner and friendship. Instead put
you are looking for relationship or dating... since this is a dating site. Go look
for friendship on fb.

Good luck happy

edited for not answering your question - do you look fake? Yes, but if you take my
suggestions, you will look less fake lol

well it took a lot of guts but I took your advice. thanks again ma'am :two_hearts:

no photo
Wed 06/10/20 02:11 PM
If someone who has no photo messages me, I totally ignore their message. My reasoning is that if you can't be bother putting putting up a photo of what you look like your either cheating on a partner and worried about getting discovered or it's just another fake profile.

I did look at your profile and I notice you clear up this little mystery of no photo by writing, "I'm concerned about privacy. not a fake ID." If I didn't think you were fake before, I certainly do now! Where you have this statement is the place for you to write something interesting about yourself - but then again, maybe subliminally you are telling me that you're paranoid spock

in my country, it is not secure to put up a picture on "dating websites" or even be there in first place. and here I am trying to maintain what I want and being discreet about it :rolling_eyes: