Community > Posts By > Autumn9392

Autumn9392's photo
Thu 06/04/09 09:23 PM
vodka and OJ... pineapple juice is good too... makes my mouth water thinking about it!

Autumn9392's photo
Sun 07/13/08 10:20 AM
my car has bucket seat.... hence why i dont sit in the back ever! lol

Autumn9392's photo
Tue 05/27/08 02:46 PM
really?? I didn't think he was too bad, Tom Morello was worse I thought! it took me about 30 minutes to be addicted to that game lol and 3 days to beat tom morello... i finally wussed out then went back to beat him!

Autumn9392's photo
Mon 05/12/08 04:50 PM
Wow... If i ended up with a man that sounded like a chick... i'd be too freaked out to go any further i think

Autumn9392's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:33 PM
career oriented... i aint depending on no man for nothin!! drinker

Autumn9392's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:16 PM

i have the best job ever been their almost 3 years now.make good money.have a house camp.money in the bank and 401k.and i only work fri sat sun.i have all week off but you think i can get a date.h### no.i dont know what is up with lady's .laugh laugh

could be that cat dressed like hello kitty lol.... which is adorable by the way

thanks. no date yet lots of cool friends though bigsmile

im gonna dress up my cat like that frog... keroppi or whatever.. maybe they can have a play date :smile:

Autumn9392's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:11 PM

i have the best job ever been their almost 3 years now.make good money.have a house camp.money in the bank and 401k.and i only work fri sat sun.i have all week off but you think i can get a date.h### no.i dont know what is up with lady's .laugh laugh

could be that cat dressed like hello kitty lol.... which is adorable by the way

Autumn9392's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:10 PM

Shoot why even go on a date with a man no job if you are only looking for those with one?

because men lie.... and i dont know til after the fact they dont have a job! the last guy i find out not only didnt have a job, but had no license and no car because of all of his DUIs and he didnt even tell me that, his mom did!

Well, with that attitude....you are destined to be alone...noway Not all men lie

Men with jobs like women who smile :smile:

I smile :smile: a lot actually, just cant fake a good smile for pics lol

Autumn9392's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:09 PM

Shoot why even go on a date with a man no job if you are only looking for those with one?

because men lie.... and i dont know til after the fact they dont have a job! the last guy i find out not only didnt have a job, but had no license and no car because of all of his DUIs and he didnt even tell me that, his mom did!

Well, with that attitude....you are destined to be alone...noway Not all men lie

Im sure they don't, but I'm yet to find one that doesn't :cry:

Autumn9392's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:08 PM

Get a job and date someone at work.

I have a job, but I work pretty much with women... or OLD men

well...you could always swing the other way, at least you'll have someone with a job laugh

ha ha thats great! but I think i'll stick to flirting with no results lol

Autumn9392's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:07 PM

as I tell my sons....close to ur age..

u don't need a date....

u don't need a girlfriend.....

hang with ur freinds..

work....

get ur education..

find a hobby...

learn to be with urself...

learn to like being with urself...

don't be in such a rush...

all else fails....like me....buy a puzzle with lots of pieces....that have a a mojority of the same colors...

challange urself..

but do it on ur own....

because if you can't do it now..

you won't have success later in life....

be happy..

:smile: :wink: flowerforyou

I agree... thanks! that's why i broke up with the last one cause he'd get mad cause I had to work or go to school and couldnt make the hour drive to see him, WHEN HE DIDNT work... could he not come here? I give up... til i get outta school and im gonna land me a hot doctor laugh laugh laugh

Autumn9392's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:04 PM

date old men then

not sure i could date someone as old as my daddy huh

Autumn9392's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:04 PM

Hey I'm looking for date also but with a women.
Can't ask women from from work since that's called sexual harassment anymore....

so true... i never even thought of that!

Autumn9392's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:03 PM

Autumn9392's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:00 PM

Autumn9392's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:58 PM
a date - i.e A MAN WITH A JOB - , im tired of sittin by myself... ive had dates recently but cant find a man that works!!!

Autumn9392's photo
Tue 04/29/08 04:08 PM
Jeopardy of course, I know most of those answers... I suck @ wheel

Autumn9392's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:32 PM
watching HOUSE!

Autumn9392's photo
Mon 04/28/08 05:58 PM
If that dont work, email me and i will see if i can email you the stuff i have on my computer for microsoft

Autumn9392's photo
Wed 04/23/08 05:55 PM
i like the way you think Roy, so true! ha ha. um I think it all depends on the vice pres. really. I don't care for Obama as much as I do Clinton... but I sure as hell aint voting for McCain so

Previous 1 3