Community > Posts By > link97my

link97my's photo
Wed 06/18/08 04:15 PM

Be careful, you may discover life outdoorslaugh laugh

I know and it's weird.....there is a big yellow/orange ball in the air and I sweat, like all the time.

link97my's photo
Wed 06/18/08 04:12 PM
smooched flowerforyou :wink: bigsmile

link97my's photo
Wed 06/18/08 04:12 PM
Internet is down at my place so I won't be on as much. Everyone have fun without me ok.....drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

link97my's photo
Wed 06/18/08 04:11 PM
I still have a lot more but I gave you some so we're both happy. bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

link97my's photo
Wed 06/18/08 04:07 PM
:wink: I forgot my +++++++++++++ for you laugh flowerforyou

link97my's photo
Wed 06/18/08 04:06 PM
I can't wait for you to be in my arms again little one! :heart: :heart:

link97my's photo
Wed 06/18/08 04:05 PM
His hat and his picture are both sideways laugh laugh laugh

link97my's photo
Wed 06/18/08 04:04 PM
She's always a 10 to me :wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou

link97my's photo
Wed 06/11/08 03:47 PM
*Aerabdir walks in and looks around. He looks at Rathil and nods his head. He then looks at Azareak and nods his head at her too and continues to walk to the bar and sit.* Can I get a water please?

link97my's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:13 PM
Fish sounds great dear *Smiles greatly*

link97my's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:08 PM

*Sits back down at the bar* Can I have another water please?

She pours herself a glass of grapan liquor," Thank you kind sir..I dont usually drink, but tonight is one of those nights...There is usually not alot of brawling in here..."Holds her head as it pounds something aweful...

I know ........Where is Rathil at?

"I have no idea...Im glad you dont bully people. Would you like something to eat?" She no longer pays attention to the silly talk in the tavern...It has become a chatting match and no one will win as long as they stay inside the Inn.

I would love to but I spent all my gold in the shop. *Has head down in shame*

She whispers in his ear.."you can make your own dish...anything you want." she grabs his hand and scurries off to the kitchen

*Sneaks with Calliope into the kitchen*

link97my's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:50 PM
Calliope, do you need help in the kitchen? *Gets up and walks over to the doors to the kitchen*

link97my's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:43 PM

She pours herself a glass of grapan liquor," Thank you kind sir..I dont usually drink, but tonight is one of those nights...There is usually not alot of brawling in here..."Holds her head as it pounds something aweful...

"I have no idea...Im glad you dont bully people. Would you like something to eat?" She no longer pays attention to the silly talk in the tavern...It has become a chatting match and no one will win as long as they stay inside the Inn.

I would love to but I spent all my gold in the shop. *Has head down in shame*

link97my's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:37 PM

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Dat durned elf is probably hanging all over dat Cosmina woman! He's barely left her side since she float into town!

EXCUSE ME! I am talking to Calliope here and not Cosmina. And YES, She's got all the information on her staff that she need for us to get and I would like to get it back for her!!!

link97my's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:31 PM

link97my's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:21 PM

link97my's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:16 PM
Yes MAAM * Reaches bottle for Calliope* here you go......*hands her the bottle*

link97my's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:15 PM
*A partial smile at Calliope* I hope they quit soon.

link97my's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:12 PM
Lets have THIS fight ready for the next enemies that we face in that cave. NOW cool it down and let's all have a drink!

link97my's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:05 PM
We just got done fighting skeletons, it was a fun fight and now we're back trying to relax but the adrenalin is still pumping through our veins so we all just need to calm down and get ready for the new day adventure that comes to us!!!!!

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25