Community > Posts By > missblndie

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:23 PM
CHILD? EXCUSE ME BUT WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE????

aww guys stop it..this is getting stupid..dont call people babies, and dont call people child's and dont take it personally..i cant have a "grown up" discussion with anyone can i?

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:21 PM

I will not cut and paste all there is on Hillary's articles and records but this site has some of them for you if you care to look. http://www.ontheissues.org/Hillary_Clinton.htm

I don't care about the bush/clinton comparison, Hillary is still the best bet for 2008.

again, WHHHHHYYYY do you think she is??? no wonder why you like her so much, you guys are the same way! i dont want to read about them, i know what she wants to do..i want her to explain how she plans to do so however. and i would like you to stand up for her and her issues by telling me about them..you obviously dont know what she is for and against and is just saying hillary is good...hillary is good...for the 4th time, tell me why you believe that. why is it so complicated???

to everyone reading this, look at the people who are voting for hillary, they can't even back their favored candidate up.

A person who has done their homework and knows the best bet and says it is the best bet is considerably better than those who have not done theirs and want others to do their homework for them. You need to read, you do read, right? I had to read to get to the conclusion she is the best bet for 2008. You will have to read to determine your opinion also.

Hillary is the best bet out of all candidates for 2008.

ahh dirty debating..cheap shots. yes sir, i do read. and no i dont want to hear about hillarys opinions anymore..i dont care for them, i dont care for what she's about, and i dont care for her political strategies either, so i can tell you now i will not vote for her..im not asking you to do MY homework, but rather YOUR homework. you can say you like something but you cannot back it up. and uneducated voting as far as i'm concerned, and it's your kind bringing our country down. but you're right, i am entitled to my opinion and believe me, i express it. but i just wish you could do the same. please please tell me WHY you like hillary, that's all i want to read, mostly because i CAN read. jerk

I disagree and I will not do your homework about the candidates for you and I will not be called names by a little sprout who doesn't know anything of importance yet. So cool it or reap the benefits.

i wont question whether or not you can read, that's apparant you obviously can. but for you i question if you can comprehend (understand) what im trying to explain to you and ask you. dont get all defensive with me and do not tell me to "reap the benefits" that's just childish.

please do not vote. do our country that favor, or at least try and answer one of my questions prior to voting. i know you'll be thinking about me when to check the hillary box come election day..but when you do, because i know close-minded people like you will, just remember how you didnt take the time to learn what she's about..and when and if she screws up, and i know she will, remember missblndie told you to learn your stuff before you attempted to vote someone into office.

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:14 PM

wow so there's like 2 people on here who support Hillary and like 5 who don't.
i think this is where we all agree Hillary will screw over our nation and if you can't back up your fondness for her just quit.

I have to tell you, there are others on here but I believe they have to work tomorrow so they are not on here now. Actually most of them work alot and are not on here a whole lot. Highly intelligent people too. I have ran into them on the other threads of politics. But that is either here nor there.

Hillary is still the best we have been offered on the ticket for 2008.

alright...well you cannot categorize yourself as one of the "highly intelligent" people as for "alot" is 2 different words. i feel like i'm helpe a 6 yr old cousin of mine do their english homework..and it shouldnt matter how many people are for who, but what evidence you have to back your opinion up. one thing i learned by taking english 102 and writing a research paper, i can be talkin to a group of highly left winged political managers and still prove them wrong if i know my stuff and know how to express it in a forward manner

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:10 PM

Hillary’s book, Living History does attempt to explain her move from the political right to the left. But it stops far short of explaining her involvement with extreme left-wing groups and individuals in league with America’s enemies.

Oh here we go with the right and their unfounded accusations of unAmericanism from the left. I don't even know if I am left but I do know that the right is sooooo very spin and bull invested they know not their a$$ from a hole in the ground.

very mature way of expressing you're opinion....wow all i have to say is to consider the source of this comment.

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:09 PM
OMG! She STILL can't defend why she's backing Hillary! It truly IS impossible with these people.

all we can do is pray they pull a paris hilton and forget to register before voting. or forget to vote. because the last kind of voter we need is someone so determinded that their candidate is the right one and the best one and wont bother to open their eyes and look whats going on in this country. you're now on my prayer list as well.

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:07 PM

I will not cut and paste all there is on Hillary's articles and records but this site has some of them for you if you care to look. http://www.ontheissues.org/Hillary_Clinton.htm

I don't care about the bush/clinton comparison, Hillary is still the best bet for 2008.

again, WHHHHHYYYY do you think she is??? no wonder why you like her so much, you guys are the same way! i dont want to read about them, i know what she wants to do..i want her to explain how she plans to do so however. and i would like you to stand up for her and her issues by telling me about them..you obviously dont know what she is for and against and is just saying hillary is good...hillary is good...for the 4th time, tell me why you believe that. why is it so complicated???

to everyone reading this, look at the people who are voting for hillary, they can't even back their favored candidate up.

A person who has done their homework and knows the best bet and says it is the best bet is considerably better than those who have not done theirs and want others to do their homework for them. You need to read, you do read, right? I had to read to get to the conclusion she is the best bet for 2008. You will have to read to determine your opinion also.

Hillary is the best bet out of all candidates for 2008.

ahh dirty debating..cheap shots. yes sir, i do read. and no i dont want to hear about hillarys opinions anymore..i dont care for them, i dont care for what she's about, and i dont care for her political strategies either, so i can tell you now i will not vote for her..im not asking you to do MY homework, but rather YOUR homework. you can say you like something but you cannot back it up. and uneducated voting as far as i'm concerned, and it's your kind bringing our country down. but you're right, i am entitled to my opinion and believe me, i express it. but i just wish you could do the same. please please tell me WHY you like hillary, that's all i want to read, mostly because i CAN read. jerk

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:59 PM

Would you "stand by your man" after he cheated on you? Yes if you had political ambitions.

and wanted to get rich and stay rich..of course i would..

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:58 PM

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:53 PM

glad to hear you're willing to look at other opinions...i believe you are the first democrat willing to without putting their fists up..

I don't categorize my political beliefs, I just read about the candidates and root for whom I believe to be the best person for the job. I was originally for Huckabee until I read his personal site. There was alot he did that was good, and I think he should still continue in politics, I just dont' think he should be president.

understandable and respectable..hillarys site is full of **** i must say, its all blah blah blah blah..this is what needs to be done, but as usual..but brief rather than detailed in how it needs and will get done. as far as pulling out of iraq, she doesnt say what will happen there after we do so..and there is a reason why we shouldnt pull out, but she doesnt want to bring that to the publics attention. its just a load of ****, she's into dirty politics so in my opinion huckabee would be a great candidate. hes a true american representing america. still waiting on debates though and looking to see who can last..

and its not wonder why hillary is at least running, shes getting how many hundred of millions of dollars to run and for her campagn, and if she doesn't use it, she keeps it. hell, id run every 4 years if thats the way it was for me!

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:46 PM

no i value your opinion here. this is what america is, debating and learning from eachother. and fyi, cnn and msnbc are very biased. if you look at their surverys, they ask only certain people, and they do not have guest speakers on like fox news does. they have a no spin zone (oreilly factor) try and watch it if you can put up with another opinion

LOL, oh honey, no, I was talkin to that little girl who was gettin smart with me. I watch footage, not just polls and things. I don't really care what those say... just how the person is presented to me. Fox news never crossed my mind, thanks for that, I'll check that out tonight.

glad to hear you're willing to look at other opinions...i believe you are the first democrat willing to without putting their fists up..

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:43 PM

Very well said, Dragoness, I couldn't agree more. I have even noticed a lot of women being chauvinistic about Hillary running. Its like, look how far we've come, yet how far we have left to go.

just because she's a woman doesnt me im going to vote for her, and you cannot sit there and tell me that we have a lot further to go for women rights due to the fact im not standing behind her.

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:42 PM

Do you see how polarizing Hillary is? This thread is 30 minutes old and see how many pages it has. She does not have the support to win.

All candidates are polarizing so what point does that make. Bush was polarizing too. I never voted for him but of course that doesn't matter to him he will steal an election, but that is off topic.

Hillary will do this country good. You will see if she can get the primary and get elected. She is coming against male chauvenists and anti-Bill people so she has a large hurdle but I think it can be done if enough enlightened people stick by her.

do me a favor and tell me where she stands on, education of the country? illegal immigration of the country? national security? and taxes? if you can name those four things, i might be almost half way convinced you know what you're talking about

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:39 PM

I read news on NEWS sites... like CNN and MSNBC... how is THAT not reliable? I watch the footage of the debates online. Look, I came here voicing my opinion, and my opinion is as valid as anyone else's. You have the right to your own, as I do to mine. I don't just read about ONE candidate, I read all their personal websites and the news sites. I try to dig up as much on each person that interests me as I can. I really have the urge to say other things, but I'm trying to keep this civil.

no i value your opinion here. this is what america is, debating and learning from eachother. and fyi, cnn and msnbc are very biased. if you look at their surverys, they ask only certain people, and they do not have guest speakers on like fox news does. they have a no spin zone (oreilly factor) try and watch it if you can put up with another opinion

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:37 PM

oh, you're one of those "the internet NEVER lies to me" persons? well, before you try and attempt to make an "educated" opinion and an "insightful" comment, try and look up facts prior to and know where you're coming from, other than the internet. there are many uneducated people out there making statements and forming opinions without knowing all the facts who are persuading others who dont know how to think. that's the worst kind of voter too, an uneducated one. did you watch the republican debate this evening? i would say you could read it in the newspaper but you dont read the newspaper..try and watch it, you might learn something

I have been reading about all the candidates darling, on their websites and news websites... I do see my opinions as educated, I'm learning all I can, but I really hate watching TV... thats a personal choice babe...

One can get information about candidates without watching regular tv. Hillary is still the best bet. If they let her in she will be good for us. Those in denial may learn of this after she is elected. lol

please tell me you read my previous thread to the "let her in and she'll do good!" this is the ONLY time i will copy and paste something to get you to expand on your thoughts..i dont like repeating myself in person, just like i do not like copying and pasting, it just gets me frustrated to discuss matters with people who really arn't up to par.. here it is..read it slow if you have to, and if you wouldnt mind, try and give me an answer..

first off, if she is the first woman president i would like to put on the record that she does not represent me as a woman in america.

secondly, would you care to elaborate how you KNOW she'll do good if we "let" her in..which i have a problem with "letting" her in. Its like in school, you do not "get" a grade, you earn a grade. and i do believe if she does get it, it will be becuase people "let" her in, rather than her actually working her ass off, because i will admit she is doing some work, to earn her way into the white house.

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:32 PM

Do you see how polarizing Hillary is? This thread is 30 minutes old and see how many pages it has. She does not have the support to win.

fyi, i see your picture and i thank you for serving our country in any and everyway you can. i have family members within the army and air force so i know the work and dedication you all put into it.

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:31 PM

oh, you're one of those "the internet NEVER lies to me" persons? well, before you try and attempt to make an "educated" opinion and an "insightful" comment, try and look up facts prior to and know where you're coming from, other than the internet. there are many uneducated people out there making statements and forming opinions without knowing all the facts who are persuading others who dont know how to think. that's the worst kind of voter too, an uneducated one. did you watch the republican debate this evening? i would say you could read it in the newspaper but you dont read the newspaper..try and watch it, you might learn something

ok, well thats understandable. thank you for explaining that to me

I have been reading about all the candidates darling, on their websites and news websites... I do see my opinions as educated, I'm learning all I can, but I really hate watching TV... thats a personal choice babe...

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:30 PM

I watched that footage several times to see if there was a hint of acting, and I didn't pick up on it. I really do feel that she's passionate about doing something good for our country. I didn't realize that Huckabee was a minister before he was a politician, and I really do not want a hardcore bible beater like that in the white house. No offense to anyone who is hugely religious, but I do not want this country ran by the bible. It is a democracy and should stay that way.

I am right there with you on that one. Keep religion as far from the government as possible and take the little we have in the way out of it. Religion is way too dangerous to be in a government at all.

I am still pulling for Hillary. She will do good if they let her in. I know this. She has the moxy to be the first lady pres.

first off, if she is the first woman president i would like to put on the record that she does not represent me as a woman in america.

secondly, would you care to elaborate how you KNOW she'll do good if we "let" her in..which i have a problem with "letting" her in. Its like in school, you do not "get" a grade, you earn a grade. and i do believe if she does get it, it will be becuase people "let" her in, rather than her actually working her ass off, because i will admit she is doing some work, to earn her way into the white house.

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:25 PM

Seriously. LoL I totally AGREE with you. She's not even going to make it out of the Democratic primary (which is one reason I'm not TOO concerned about her.. I worry more about John Edwards. Obama isn't electable, either). I have been telling and asking every damn Hillary supporter that I run into, "Tell me what her plans are. Tell me what ideas she has." And all I get is "Bush is a criminal!". Yeah, sing me a new song.. LoL

amen

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:23 PM

and huckabee is definitly in the running still. he's a stong candidate who knows where he's coming from and what he wants to do and can clearly express what needs to be done and HOW...watch more news

I don't watch the news.. I dont' watch TV, period. I read online...

missblndie's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:16 PM

Hillary isn't Bill. People responded to him, the lip bite, the thumb... She is gonna really be in trouble after Tuesday, January 29th. That's when Florida holds it's primary. She'll have lost in Michigan, Nevada and South Carolina by then. February 5th is the BIG primary... If she doesn't finish 1st in Florida (and at this point, she's polling 3rd there), she will be out of it come February 5th.

Missblndie. That is the most amazing and intelligent post I've ever seen a 19 year old make. Hats off to ya!

i like politics..and i like debating in a responsible and mature manor. so thank you for that. glad to see you disagree with me but arn't making stupid comments to me that have nothing to do with the elections.