Community > Posts By > justplaingerald

justplaingerald's photo
Sat 02/02/08 02:24 PM
Hello M and I hope your having a Blesseed Day.

justplaingerald's photo
Sat 02/02/08 02:23 PM

Is this mostly a Christian site? I mean, are most of the members Christians? Hard-core-type Christians?

Really, I'm just curious. It'll keep me out of trouble if I know before I start posting willy-nilly. :-D

Cheers,
David

Not sure about everyone else, I'm a practicing Christian. I live the Word and Live by God's Way. Ya know no fowl things in my life. Hard Core! Hmmmmmmm Never heard that oneso if you mean Hard-Core by going out and talking to people at random places about how they know Jesus or how well the Know Him then I guess I'm one of those. I don't intend to push my beliefs on others.
I'm justplainMe in Christ Jesus.

justplaingerald's photo
Sat 02/02/08 02:01 PM
I feel at this time that I should close this forum for I have gotten some great responces and met some great people thru it. I hope everyone of you recieves a blessing and enjoy your days. Thanks

justplaingerald's photo
Wed 01/30/08 03:50 PM
North Dallas Here.... and it's cold for once..

justplaingerald's photo
Wed 01/30/08 03:46 PM

To assume this woman is on meth because she's sleeping around, smoking, and yelling at her kids? First of all, most mothers yell at their kids (and swear too, you can't deny it), and lots of women smoke, and a fair amount of women (sadly) cheat on their husbands, with NO drugs involved. And the OP said that she'd changed her religion, perhaps to be with this guy? Not totally sure, but it seems reasonable to assume.. So what if she's not happy with this life she's stuck in now? It sounds to me like she's just unhappy. She could be doing alot worse if she was on drugs.

The way this guy made it sound (at least to me) that it wasa a sudden change. Unhappyness is a subtle change over a period of time. There would have been other signs. sudden changes are made by an outside infulance. It dosen't have to be drugs, and I didn't say just drugs, there could have been any number of thing that triggered it. I can't deny that. but at the same time you can't sit here and say that you know the it's because she changed herself for this man eather. Neather one of us has enough information go go off of. I simply based my thoughts off the fact that it sounded to me like a sudden change, which is what lead me to my conclusion.

Okay so this outside influence is a couple of Wicans whom are also swingers. And no she didin't change her religion for him, she found religion thru him and changed for herself. Now it's back to the super yelling, ungrateful attitude and staying out til morning.

justplaingerald's photo
Wed 01/30/08 03:42 PM

This issue dosnen't sound like a faith issue, it sounds like a chemical issue to me. Eather it is an outside base chemical, Meth, speed, ect, or a chemical imbalance in her brain, or other medical reasioning.

but thats just a guess we really don't have enough information to make any kind of asesment of this issue. we eather need more information,(Background, how long this has beengoing on, Ect) Of your SOL.

Nope this isn't an issue of chemical in her system, I feel that it is just the fact that she (as mentioned by her) wnats to live in the fairy tale world and have her cake and eat it too. My buddy is a faithful christaian and his wife recently gave herself to the Lord. It's outside involvedment by parties that discredit the Lord that are chimming in to her. All I can do is keep by both their sides and help them out as best as the Lord sees fit to alow me. I appreciate some of the comments. We'll see, it might5 not be what God has intended for either of them. I pray for the kids in this relationship.

justplaingerald's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:57 PM

Typical, blame it on the non believer's when something don't go right, and also why are u hanging upside down?

Yes the non-believer is reverting tofornicating with other men other then her husband and reverted to smoking and swearing at her kids. Yes it's the non-believer in this case that is tearing 3 kids apart and a hubby too. And I'm not upside down, I'm standing in a sculpture. but that doesn't matter in this case. The Lord is against divorce, and if you read the scriptures you know this. Plus, it does say that if the nonbeliever wants out then let her. Okay, Fine. But her advise is coming from folks that claim to be wiches and others that are non-christian divorcees.

justplaingerald's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:53 PM

My first question to you is are you a qualified marriage counselor? If not, what qualifications do you have that make you a good choice to try and counsel this couple?

I am not saying you don't know what you are doing, but there are so many people out there that act like social workers that don't have a clue as to what they are doing. Make sure you are skill in this trade before giving it a try. I mean, unless you have gone to Medical School you aren't really a doctor are you?

My two cents, good luck to your friends:heart:

Right I'm not qualified in a society way, but as a christian the Word gives me guidance. I guess this is the wrong place to ask if I'm going to come against this type of responces.

justplaingerald's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:50 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm if your refering to "brother will kill Brother, spilling blood across the land.." Then get your head out of the metal music for Megadeath had no ideals as to the graces and love of God. The devil plots a path in all of us to destroy us, it's by the grace of God that Us christians decern which is "stinkin thinkin" and what is righteous thinking. Being kicked off this site for posting this. HA. People killing people and molestation of children by men of the cloth happens for their hearts and souls are weak. Try some God and see what awesome changes in your life happen. True it has changed my life and will continune for ever. Oh if God doesn't exist ehn how did you get here? You didn't come from under a rock!

justplaingerald's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:43 PM
Hey Folks,
First off Good Day to ya'll. Second please give me some advise on how to better counsel a fellow christian man on his marrage. His wife came to the Lord and quickly deserted Him. Some of this is due to wrongful advise from some Non-Believers. I've keep him in Prayer and in the Word. I just need some advise to as how to save this gracious man from doom. Please if your going to respond with filth or bad advise please don't....
Thanks in advance

justplaingerald's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:35 PM
Yes my brother you are right, God created the heavens then the Earth, read the first chapter in the Bible, Genesis. goto www.biblegateway.com and search for Genesis. There you will find your answer and more. Great Question.

justplaingerald's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:06 PM
Hello my dear friend:smile:

1 3 Next