Community > Posts By > timmyschillin

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 03:37 PM
Off to work in 5,4,3,2,1....

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 03:36 PM
Oh sh!t, sorry princess, didn't realise u were already in this thread.. haha I know I' going to piss someone off, might as well be u, huh? :P

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 03:35 PM
lol, SLAP HER! ===FFFWACK... beyotch.

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:12 PM

what no crown and coke??

:tongue:

DITTO

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:00 PM
Edited by timmyschillin on Sat 03/01/08 01:10 PM
No no, I insist. Smell mine.

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:59 PM
(';')

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:56 PM
Who ever thought life was a piece of cake should try baking one. Put your foot cap on the other one and run your self from your walking shoes. Don't feel blue, feel rainbow like skittles. Don't sit around and piddle or twiddle your thumbs. Open the door, blinded by sun showers. Dye your hair wide and abide the calls of time.

Understand me? Good. I don't really mind a bland and selfish mood. I'm crude beyond a reasonable thought, beyond a thickened line of crap. Under stand me and you understand that. With each and every one of you and your mind sores, there's a million more to fill the everlasting bore.

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:50 PM

just saying makeing friends on line is possible why don't all of you add me as a friend would love to make them on here..no strings attachedhappy

I like strings. Pull me a long as a puppeteer.;D

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:50 PM

Ok, I have been in hibernation too darn long, and Im looking to take off! New Orleans is soundsing pretty sweet right now, so I've been looking online for the last couple of days for times to spread my wings!! Looks like May 2-4 has my vote! WOOOHOOOO!!

I'll help u spread ur wings.. LOL drinker

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:48 PM

it is cloudy and will be funny so I doubt any trouble...

I only lust for you Rob... :wink: laugh

I'm lustworthy. :D Smell my feet.

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:33 PM
Pink FLoyd - Animals was the best album EVER.

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:31 PM

Jimmy Hendrix - Little Wing
Hendrix is a guitar God!!!!!drinker

Hendrix WAS the guitar god. Jerry Garcia took over that position ;]

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:28 PM
70's here in Charleston. B*tch ass snobby people though, sunshowers makes up for it though.

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:27 PM
Jimmy Hendrix - Little Wing

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:25 AM

C'mon duuude, at least they didn't stick a kick me sign on your butt! :wink:

Yea but i mean seriously when ur busting ur ass trying to get work done, who wants to have people blatantly stepping over them when there is a clear pathway RIGHT NEXT TO ME. "Oh I dont want to push the door, this hardworking gentlemen is already holding it up while he's working. I'm to filthy stinkin rich to put my hands on BRASS, it should be gold.. "

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:22 AM

Um huh?huh huh

Hey you

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:22 AM

He's very negative....

I'm positively negative.

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:21 AM
Dude it's just a rant, clam down people. It's a spur of the moment bashing on rich people. It's kind of fun ;O

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:20 AM
Oh, and I'm refinishing BRASS, not GOLD, IDIOTS! lol If it were gold, it'd be broken and stolen by now. Rich people kill me.

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:16 AM
Edited by timmyschillin on Sat 03/01/08 11:17 AM
Only in Charleston will you find mounds of adolescent lawyers wearing crokies and palm trees without regard to their surroundings unless they happen to bump into a fellow crokie wearing, numb skulled, panty wedged asshole.

Do me a favor, when you see me on the sidewalk, do the right thing, move your ass to the RIGHT (not the left) and look me in the eye and say HELLO, HOW ARE YOU? Don't stick your nose in the corner against the wall and wait for me to move while trying to acknowledge that it was my mistake that YOU weren't paying attention 10 feet in front of you.

Oh, and just because I'm on my knees resurfacing thresholds doesn't give you the right to step over me and ask if it's okay. I'm from the south, of course I'm going to say that it's ok. I have common courtesy and awareness for those who don't. Simply put, USE THE ****ING DOOR THAT'S OPEN, NOT THE ONE I'M WORKING ON, IT'S A DOUBLE DOOR, F*CK WAD!

If you're from where I am, F*CK YOU! :)

End Rant

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25