Community > Posts By > gemini_71

gemini_71's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:47 PM

how is every one doing tonight? :heart: :heart:

I am doing good bro thanks for asking blushing

and you say your not gay.
blushing when a dude says something to you.
laugh

lol that was me that did tha asking wow explode

gemini_71's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:42 PM

I am doing good bro thanks for asking blushing

gemini_71's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:41 PM
was posted last night I think

gemini_71's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:40 PM

gemini_71's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:29 PM

0 out of 100

I never did write to you

gemini_71's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:27 PM
0 out of 100

gemini_71's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:24 PM

it makes you seem shallow... and the "yo, check out my abs" photos... yours or anyone elses for that matter... soooooo lame...

oh okay well thanks I will just take thos pics off and yea not just looking for a f*ck I never even did that befor

gemini_71's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:19 PM

im gonna go with like a 10.. and thats being generous...

whats so bad about it???

gemini_71's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:18 PM

he is so going to get kicked off here :heart: :heart: :heart:

gemini_71's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:12 PM

negative 27 smokin

why?

gemini_71's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:09 PM
Rate me and my profile out of 100 thanks alot!! :) :heart: :heart: :heart:

gemini_71's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:07 PM

Neg or pos

Pos your sexy ;) ;)

gemini_71's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:45 PM

Frost

Frost with hint of winter forms
in haste before the new day warms

like tempered steel, the blades of grass
kaleidoscopes on panes of glass

and for the moment all is still
the world encased against it's will

but as the morning sun breaks through
the frost turns in to morning dew

frosty the man man Fing rocks!!!!!!!!

gemini_71's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:25 PM

It's a sad day in Smoot Wyoming, pop about 300. Three men from here died in an avalanche here in one of the east side canyons, including my family doctor. All three lived within three miles of me and attended church with me. They snowmobiled up to help some stranded snowmobilers from Utah and got devoured in an avalanche. Some days life just sucks really bad.sad sad sad

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh FUNNY

indifferent What is wrong with you dude? noway

just speaking my mind everyone i think its funny

gemini_71's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:17 PM

It's a sad day in Smoot Wyoming, pop about 300. Three men from here died in an avalanche here in one of the east side canyons, including my family doctor. All three lived within three miles of me and attended church with me. They snowmobiled up to help some stranded snowmobilers from Utah and got devoured in an avalanche. Some days life just sucks really bad.sad sad sad

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh FUNNY

gemini_71's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:16 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: smooched

gemini_71's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:59 PM

candy heart

fart

[/quote

heart

gemini_71's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:57 PM

both...lol

fart

gemini_71's photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:45 PM
laugh

a man went to a restaurant for dinner the other evening, the waiter went to his table and asked what he would like ,the man replied id like a cup of coffee and i believe ill have the roast beef and mash potatoes for dinner as the man was waiting on his dinner the waiter brought him his cup of coffee the man noticed that the waiter's thumb was in his coffee but didnt say anything about it, then the waiter brought the man his dinner and the man noticed that his thumb was in the mash potatoes ,not saying anything about it the man starting eating his dinner after a short while the waiter came back to his table and asked him if he would like some dessert the man said that he would like a piece of warm apple pie when the waiter brought the apple pie to the table the man noticed that the waiters thumb was in that too well having enough of the waiter's thumb in his food the man asked him why ...you brought me my coffee your thumb was in it ,you brought me my dinner and your thumb was in the potatoes now you bring me my pie and your thumb is in that too why,to which the waiter replied i sprained my thumb the othe day and the doctor told me to keep it moist and warm having enough of the waiters thumb the man yelled well shove it up your a$$!! the waiter replied i do when im in the kitchen ...laugh

gemini_71's photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:16 PM
Hi I am Zack. who whats to be my small town girl?