Community > Posts By > tonylee52

tonylee52's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:08 PM
laugh

Oh well... I guess we are free to hijack the thread. What do we talk about?

boobies

tonylee52's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:02 PM
laugh

tonylee52's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:42 PM
oh my dear magic. what do you really want. flowerforyou smooched

tonylee52's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:55 PM

ok. i am gone again. bye and hugs to everyone

Bye Tonysmooched smooched smooched
bye beautiful. you know you can always email meflowerforyou smooched

tonylee52's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:53 PM
ok. i am gone again. bye and hugs to everyone

tonylee52's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:50 PM

I am sensing some major sexual tension in this thread..

laugh laugh laugh
sexual tension? laugh what is sex and what is tensionlaugh i may have both. lol. nope. just crazylaugh

tonylee52's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:47 PM

((((((((((Shadow,Tony,Bad)))))))))))))) how are you all..just another day herefrown
see? if you had not turned me down on dinner you could have something to tell everyonelaugh

Don't lie in front of all these people..you know you don't wanna take me out nowhere Tony.laugh
now lady. i can't believe you said that. i asked you out to dinner and your exact words were that i could not handle you. lol

OMG!..That's not what I said..you gonna make people think I was being bad.laugh
laughing. you were bad to me. you said no and after i said i would drive over there just to take you to dinner or lunch. but i forgive you flowerforyou smooched even after you threw me away like yesterdays newspaper. lol

I still :heart: you hon.blushing
and the offer is always theresmooched

tonylee52's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:43 PM

((((((((((Shadow,Tony,Bad)))))))))))))) how are you all..just another day herefrown
see? if you had not turned me down on dinner you could have something to tell everyonelaugh

Don't lie in front of all these people..you know you don't wanna take me out nowhere Tony.laugh
now lady. i can't believe you said that. i asked you out to dinner and your exact words were that i could not handle you. lol

OMG!..That's not what I said..you gonna make people think I was being bad.laugh
laughing. you were bad to me. you said no and after i said i would drive over there just to take you to dinner or lunch. but i forgive you flowerforyou smooched even after you threw me away like yesterdays newspaper. lol

tonylee52's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:41 PM

tonylee Im doing well :smile:
what has been keeping you busy??huh
hey georgous. well i have been to california, north carolina, and florida. i am finally home again and i hope for a while this time. lol. i am getting too old for all this travel

tonylee52's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:38 PM

tonylee52's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:37 PM

(((tony))))))))) flowerforyou hi love and how are you
you sexy beautiful lady. i am doing great as always. how are you and how have you been. did you find the love of your life yet

((((((((Tony)))))) you hunk-o-man... How the heck are ya love.....you have been missed....
aawwww thank you deb. i have been running around the country again. i missed you tooflowerforyou

tonylee52's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:35 PM

(((tonylee)))flowerforyou
Hey youhappy

(((((LadyM))))))flowerforyou
storm. hello georgous. how have you beenflowerforyou

tonylee52's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:33 PM

tonylee52's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:30 PM

Hey Everybody!..Whats going on in here?
well hello there precious. it has been a long timeflowerforyou

tonylee52's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:26 PM
wonders if she wants to be a live in maidflowerforyou smooched

tonylee52's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:25 PM
feral you doll. did you miss mesmooched

tonylee52's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:24 PM

(((tony))))))))) flowerforyou hi love and how are you
you sexy beautiful lady. i am doing great as always. how are you and how have you been. did you find the love of your life yet

tonylee52's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:23 PM

I seriously doubt it...for me anyway. :tongue:
if you were about 15 years older i would
Awww, that's sweet! I just can't find what I'm not even looking for hon. happy
yes that is true. first you have to know what you are looking forflowerforyou

tonylee52's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:22 PM
flowerforyou smooched shadowwwwwwwwwwwwww hugsssssssssssssss

tonylee52's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:19 PM
hello everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedrinker flowerforyou laugh