Community > Posts By > OneOfaKindGal

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:26 PM
Edited by OneOfaKindGal on Sat 02/09/08 11:27 PM

So, my profile makes it look like I'm looking for a FWB?

But, I'm not. Just a female friend to do stuff with, with no expectation or attachments.

Should I clearly state that in my profile?

OMG, you're too funnylaugh Take a deep breath in, out, relax! lol. No, I only said FWB because on your previous response you emphasized on the word friend like this "friend" so I assumed that this is what you meant. I need to get my mind out the gutter. Don't mind me. Your profile is fine. Good nightbigsmile

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:10 PM
Edited by OneOfaKindGal on Sat 02/09/08 11:11 PM

It's kinda weird, when I held back more, I was getting a better response, than when I portay myself accurately, that's why I was wondering if I came off as a player or not. laugh

Maybe most women just don't know how to take me? laugh

Haha, you're still on that? JK. Maybe because before you were less mysterious, so they could email you and ask you to tell them about yourself since you did not have much on your profile but now that you have an in-depth profile about yourself there are no more excuses for them to message you if they’re interested because your profile is pretty informed? I really don't know what I am sayinglaugh Anyhow, If I was in Ohio I'd go for it lol; you seem to have a great head on your shoulders. My advice---don't stress over it. It is what it is and if someone is interested in your profile she'll contact you regardless of her first impressions. GL!

drinker That's what I'm thinking, if my profile now is weeding outb the BS, then I'm keepin' it as is, I don't have time for any BS, I hope my profile portays that.

I'm just looking for friends though, that MAY be open to more, but really just someone to to stuff with, without any expectations or attachments. Is that too much to ask for? Just a "friend"?

You want a FWB (friends with benefits) laugh Haha. Nothing wrong with looking for a friend first. All relationships should start out being friends first anyway...then maybe the possibility of it progressing to something more, but it's good to let the other person know in the begining where you two stand as to not lead them on. But being friends first is key!!

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:54 PM
Edited by OneOfaKindGal on Sat 02/09/08 10:55 PM

It's kinda weird, when I held back more, I was getting a better response, than when I portay myself accurately, that's why I was wondering if I came off as a player or not. laugh

Maybe most women just don't know how to take me? laugh

Haha, you're still on that? JK. Maybe because before you were less mysterious, so they could email you and ask you to tell them about yourself since you did not have much on your profile but now that you have an in-depth profile about yourself there are no more excuses for them to message you if they’re interested because your profile is pretty informed? I really don't know what I am sayinglaugh Anyhow, If I was in Ohio I'd go for it lol; you seem to have a great head on your shoulders. My advice---don't stress over it. It is what it is and if someone is interested in your profile she'll contact you regardless of her first impressions. GL!

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:38 PM

flowerforyou Thanks, I just wanted to make sure my profile come off accurate of me, and not as though I'm a player.

My profile, is from the heart, straight forward, just me, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't giving a false impression of who I am.

:wink:

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:37 PM
Edited by OneOfaKindGal on Sat 02/09/08 10:40 PM
I give you a 6 out of a 10. You're what I would call cute. Nice smile.

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:33 PM
The pics are fine, there's a closeup pic of your face and a far picture to show your whole body.

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:30 PM

LOL just saying, I think way too deep sometimes thoughlaugh

Ok, now do me!! hahahaha

Sure :tongue: You main picture is nice, it shows you clearly, handsome man btw. But you do not have much on your profile lol....You only have this "Just checkin this thing out for now..' That's not enough at all. Aren't we all just checking for now? laugh Add a bit more about yourself, it doesn't have to be a book, just a brief introduction, your interests? Goals? SOMETHING!! Oh, and why don't you haev an answer for the smoking and drinking question? It makes you seem like a crackhead and an alcoholic if you avoid to answer such. But everything is seems fine.

I don't talk about myself much so I figure it's a pretty accurate description of who I am.. laugh
You are good at this.. Thanks!! flowerforyou flowerforyou

LOL, np.

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:29 PM

I am ambitious and confident, but that doesn't make me a player, does it?

If that was the case then i wish all the men that approach me were a "player" ha. Not the lazy, no ambitious losers I meet.

No, that doesn't make you a player, just intelligent.

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:22 PM
Excuse my typoshappy

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:20 PM

Sure :tongue: You main picture is nice, it shows you clearly, handsome man btw. But you do not have much on your profile lol....You only have this "Just checkin this thing out for now..' That's not enough at all. Aren't we all just checking for now? laugh Add a bit more about yourself, it doesn't have to be a book, just a brief introduction, your interests? Goals? SOMETHING!! Oh, and why don't you haev an answer for the smoking and drinking question? It makes you seem like a crackhead and an alcoholic if you avoid to answer such. But everything is seems fine.

huh Are you sure that's my profile? I have a few sentences, and about a paragraph about me, my goals, etc. I listed pretty mcuh all o my interests, and I did answer the smoking and drinking questions, unless I'm mistaken, which I'll double check real quick...

Yea, that wasn't meant for you lol. I forget to quotelaugh

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:20 PM

Well, I just don't want to give the wrong impression, and I'm thinking my profile gives the wrong impression.

I'm not a player. I am confident in myself though.

I'm not a geek, nerd, or dork, I'm just me, and I want to make sure my profile gives the right impression, not the wrong one. I'm not a loner either, like I said, I'm just me.

Ya feel me?

I don't think you come off as a player because your profile mentions that you have goals, that's good. You seem very ambitious and that's admirable. You're also handsome, you don't look like a nerd (stereotypical I know)laugh I wouldn't mind feeling you.laugh I kid, I kid.

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:18 PM

Ok, now do me!! hahahaha

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:17 PM
Edited by OneOfaKindGal on Sat 02/09/08 10:19 PM
oops, i have to learn how to quote.

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:14 PM
Edited by OneOfaKindGal on Sat 02/09/08 10:19 PM
oops

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:01 PM
Edited by OneOfaKindGal on Sat 02/09/08 10:01 PM

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:56 PM
Edited by OneOfaKindGal on Sat 02/09/08 09:57 PM
I don't like that piece on your profile: "I'm not looking for a relationship right now, but I am open to the possibilty of one."

Only because your profile already states "looking for woman for friendship" therefore, I do not see the point of adding that to your profile as it makes you seem more like a selfish, cocky asshole than anything, as if you are the sh!t and women have to wait until you decide what is what. Just my honest opinon. laugh Ciao!

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 04:54 PM
Edited by OneOfaKindGal on Tue 02/05/08 04:57 PM
nevermind, didn't know this was a joke sectionlaugh

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:39 PM
Edited by OneOfaKindGal on Mon 01/07/08 08:45 PM
Honestly, you're the one putting some people's opinion down and taking sides, you're too judgmental; you started a thread and asked a question, take it as it is, you don't have to comment on every answer. Sheesh. And to answer your question, NO, I would not date someone who had an STD. He would be better off finding someone who has the same disease as him, I don't care if it is treatable. Good luck to him. I'm not risking my life for sex.

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 01:35 PM
My cat's name is Tie because he has a bowtie fur shape design on the back of his neck, too adorable.

2 Next