Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 02:05 AM
oh now cant women be flirts. i think she was in her late nigh state and just wanted to have some late night flirt. If she is real. If it's a guy then he needs be shot.bigsmile

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:59 AM
i think its past your bedtime derek

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:57 AM
ok you are delirious and delusional

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:56 AM
are you people talking about nessa26

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:53 AM
if we are talking about nessa26, then you people need to get your eyes checked. there's no adam apple in the pic. Now i'm not gonna doubt that it is some guy who created a profile with a pic he got of the internet. she does seem too perfect to be wasting time on here. hell all she's got to do is go out in public and wink at a guy and it's a score.

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:46 AM
bigsmile

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:43 AM

none of yall no what you are talking about. she was h h h h hot.
oh jealousy!!!!

yeah, if you like bobbing for adams apples...
not my kinda guilty pleasure.

i sense you're very upset cause u know u couldn't have her.

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:39 AM
none of yall no what you are talking about. she was h h h h hot.
oh jealousy!!!!

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:07 AM
just being a smartazz! did i say smartazz? wait a minute. im not a smartazz, am I?

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:04 AM
bigsmile

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:59 AM
why u done give em all away? oc

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:54 AM

how are ya ellgeeflowerforyou
susanne how are u I cant see u being a smartazz :tongue: flowerforyou

hey there deanaflowerforyou

where's my damn smiley face and flowers oc?

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:51 AM

I have never been accused of being a smart ass or tried to be one.
I don't believe in sarcasm or humor either. I go through the world with a straight face and stone cold eyes that could never understand what being a smart ass is all about :wink: :tongue:

must be from a different planet!!
im not a smartazz!!!!!

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:43 AM
you cant seperate the men from the boys. we will always have that inner-boy trapt in a man's body. did that make any sense?

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:39 AM
a;lskjfpoiasjvicnjs;ldjf;cka[osmdficpoms;ldkfcposdofxijcn;lksndk;lcjsdfj;lckakjsdckosadkfxc;lkjasofkcoiasd

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:38 AM
well i dont really know, felt like i was intruding on you and catchme's conversation

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:32 AM

indifferent

sorry oc i'll leave you 2 alone!!

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:28 AM
i bet you gained alot of attention by other truckers. they'd drive by and look at ya and say dammit girl look at you!!!

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:23 AM

if you put them in timeout then you yourself have to sit there and make sure they dont move. spank em but dont do it out of anger but spank em and let em cry and theyll get over it and still love ya.
oh boy now time outs dont work .123 works when they are young.1 you need to do this 2 you need to think at what i said and if you dont do it an i go to three you are grounded 3 ground them and dont give in .when they get older you have to use other things that work should i go on

yeah just ground them and send them to there room or just keep them inside and you will have to ground yourself in order to watch them. 123's dont work. burn that ass up and they remember

Imherewithoutyou's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:14 AM
catchme,,,,pack your bags and ill swing by there and rescue you from that god forsaken place and take you home and never bring you back. you wont know how to act in north carolina probably!!

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25