no photo
Wed 03/11/20 07:15 AM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Wed 03/11/20 07:16 AM
They came by several times and eventually never came back. I essentially gave proof WHY THEY WERE WRONG( thousands of missing verses and so on)! It didnt help them when the main ring leader came by with the same 2 ladies that last time ... WEARING HIS FREEMASON RING!!!!!!! laugh caught!!! Freemasonry is a satanic cult who specializes in bringing people away from Jesus (Anti-Christ). Then again, J.W. arent the only ones they infiltrate, many other churches also.

no photo
Tue 03/10/20 09:39 PM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Tue 03/10/20 09:40 PM

God's race is the human race. His color is all colors otherwise there would be only one color.

Humans come in different races and there is no such thing as the "Human Race".
In other words, we can make a list of humans races but can't say that all humans are of one race.

Yes, there are large groups of people that look similar to each other and different to others, BUT are they of different races. NO! In the beginning yes God created Adam and Eve, but when the Flood came, there were only 8 survivors. Noah, his sons AND their wives.

no photo
Tue 03/10/20 09:27 PM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Tue 03/10/20 09:28 PM
All ears about what exactly.

no photo
Tue 03/10/20 09:21 PM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Tue 03/10/20 09:23 PM

Is the Anti-Christ one individual?

Yes, the Anti-Christ is Satan himself.

Matthew 24:5 - For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:23-27
23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25Behold, I have told you before.
26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

That is saying that there will be frauds pretending to be Jesus giving proof soo convincing that Jesus has returned, that even the elect, (who are the ones who are with Christ) will try to be fooled.
This goes a step further, BUT Ellen G White talks about in "The Last Day Events" that some of the prophets and false Christs will be none other than Satans fallen angels and even Satan himself, with angels pretending to be relatives who have died that came back.

-Of course AntiChrists are evil people who are/were against Jesus like every single Pope, political leaders like presidents, kings and queens. To be fooled by a false preacher is one thing, to preach falsely ON PURPOSE about Jesus is another and might just mean your an Anti-Christ or rather... Freemason who is pretending to be a Christian preacher.

no photo
Tue 03/10/20 08:34 PM

What do you think about sex without marriage, is it a sin?

YES, a BIG sin! Just read 1 Conrinthians Chapter 7.

1 Corinthians Chapter 7

8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.
9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

The whole of chapter 7 explains it in every aspect. The KJV bible tells all.

no photo
Tue 03/10/20 03:06 PM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Tue 03/10/20 03:17 PM

Evil? Are you sure you are not using your own words?
Show me the scripture where the word evil is used?

You want a virgin?

God is about family, should a person make a mistake and have sex outside of marriage, I doubt He would consider it evil.

Maturity in faith does not judge. It has grace.
God is about conviction, not condemnation.

Genesis 6:5-7 - And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually. 6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Psalms 5:4 - For thou [art] not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.

Psalms 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Proverbs 8:13 - The fear of the LORD [is] to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Isaiah 5:20 - Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
_________________________________________________________________________________

-I could go on and on. I actually read the bible. Theres a answer for every question in it.

As for sex outside of marriage, lets look at the rest of Chapter 7...

10 And unto the married I command, [yet] not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from [her] husband:
11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to [her] husband: and let not the husband put away [his] wife.
12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.
13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such [cases]: but God hath called us to peace.
16 For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save [thy] husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save [thy] wife?
17 But as God hath distributed to every man, as the Lord hath called every one, so let him walk. And so ordain I in all churches.
18 Is any man called being circumcised? let him not become uncircumcised. Is any called in uncircumcision? let him not be circumcised.
19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.
20 Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called.
21 Art thou called [being] a servant? care not for it: but if thou mayest be made free, use [it] rather.
22 For he that is called in the Lord, [being] a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, [being] free, is Christ's servant.
23 Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.
24 Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God.
25 Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: yet I give my judgment, as one that hath obtained mercy of the Lord to be faithful.
26 I suppose therefore that this is good for the present distress, [I say], that [it is] good for a man so to be.
27 Art thou bound unto a wife? seek not to be loosed. Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife.
28 But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you.
29 But this I say, brethren, the time [is] short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;
30 And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not;
31 And they that use this world, as not abusing [it]: for the fashion of this world passeth away.
32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:
33 But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please [his] wife.
34 There is difference [also] between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please [her] husband.
35 And this I speak for your own profit; not that I may cast a snare upon you, but for that which is comely, and that ye may attend upon the Lord without distraction.
36 But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of [her] age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.
37 Nevertheless he that standeth stedfast in his heart, having no necessity, but hath power over his own will, and hath so decreed in his heart that he will keep his virgin, doeth well.
38 So then he that giveth [her] in marriage doeth well; but he that giveth [her] not in marriage doeth better.
39 The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.
40 But she is happier if she so abide, after my judgment: and I think also that I have the Spirit of God.

-Translation, sex outside of marriage is against God

no photo
Tue 03/10/20 03:01 PM
Dont look at me, I'm not Jesus. If you want to complain take it with the almighty, not me, one who simply follows his rules and commandments. I just get a little annoyed that almost no one around me seems to want to follow the bible who even seems to be Christian, but then again, we are living during the days of the 6th seal of Revelation, its to be expected.

You want forgivness???

Corinthians 6:14-15 - Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

I can forgive them, but never actually marry.

no photo
Mon 03/09/20 09:17 PM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Mon 03/09/20 09:26 PM

thank you ... I heard about the 5G... and heard it was pretty serious ...

don't know but someone is going to loose a lot of money on it ...
+ thought I heard here in the USA ...they where getting 5G ... or already have thought he lifted the sanctions on it ...

Lose a lot of money on it?huh Who ever said they cared about money?pitchfork The RF radiation is already too high for regular phones talking on the ear, 5G is a death sentence. Once 5G is on my doorstep, my butt is GOOOOOOONE! They want people to die. Ever see the "Georgia Guide stones?"

Why is "5G tech" post in Covid-19 thread?

Covid 19 is now in 50 countries - no joking matter!

China-----------78,814 cases----2788 deaths as on this Friday
----------------------------was 1518 deaths on 14th Feb - 2 weeks ago

South Korea------2,022 cases a second report says 3000 plus
Japan--------------894 cases
Italy--------------650 - It was just 16 cases reported on 21st Feb!!!
Iran---------------245 - Iran claims 43 cases
Singapore-----------96
Hong Kong-----------93
the US--------------60
Kuwait--------------43
Thailand------------41
France--------------38
Australia-----------23
Germany-------------21
the UK--------------15
Canada--------------12
India----------------3 - patients, Med students from Wuhan - recovered !! -
Pakistan-------------2
Denmark--------------1
the Netherlands------1
New Zealand----------1

thank yousmile2 maybe something to do with death laugh

Because 5G is the coronavirus? oh look... https://www.disclose.tv/wuhan-was-the-province-where-5g-was-rolled-out-now-the-center-of-deadly-virus-388570 Not that it matters, the coronavirus is all hype and means nothing. Its a joke to me. I'm just seeing all the coincidence behind it and 5G.

Scientists warn of potential serious health effects of 5G>>>

https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https://ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/Scientist-5G-appeal-2017.pdf

no photo
Mon 03/09/20 08:40 PM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Mon 03/09/20 08:43 PM
1 Corinthians
Chapter 7
1Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
3Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
4The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
5Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
6But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.
7For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.
8I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.
9But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it that people don't know this? I just don't get it? frustrated I mean its right there! Oh that's right because they dont read the KJV! Some of the other bible versions, I was trying not to laugh my butt off. On "verse 9" some others say, laugh "...for it is better to marry than to burn with passion"laugh or with desire? Its nonsense. It takes the sin out of it. I mean how many false preachers are there really out there? Must be a whole lot.

-Me, as a Christian, a 7th day Adventist, I just dont even look at unmarried women who have had sex. Its such a big turn off, oh dear God and when I asked them if they were virgins and they called me crazy or even laughed. brokenheart All attraction just dies.

no photo
Mon 03/09/20 07:15 PM
merriam-webster.com
the human race noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

Definition of the human race
: all people : human beings as a group
-the history of the human race
-destructive weapons that could wipe out the (whole) human race

-Its funny how technically the phrase "human race" almost implies that we are all the same and saying that you are going to date outside of your race is like saying you are going to date a monkey or something.noway lol

no photo
Tue 03/03/20 08:38 PM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Tue 03/03/20 08:38 PM
How do you send out profile pics? I see nothing to do that, not like I care to.

no photo
Tue 03/03/20 10:39 AM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Tue 03/03/20 10:43 AM
Matthew 19:1-15
1And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan;
2And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there.
3The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
4And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
5And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
6Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
7They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
8He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
9And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
10His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
11But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
12For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.
13Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.
14But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
15And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence.
___________________________________________________________________________________

The term Divorce biblically doesnt mean what people think it means. If a mans wife was a prostitute for instance, then he can divorce and marry another. She can marry no other person and no other can marry her. If a man was a rapist, then his ex can marry, but he must not remarry. Simple disagreements and saying "I just dont love you anymore" and divorcing is against God/Jesus.

I personally dont know these divorced women on dating sites as this one and ones here and there in person as some might have had horrible husbands. It otherwise can be a little annoying when I see they are looking at me when in the eyes of Jesus, they are merely divorced, yet temporarily separated.

no photo
Tue 03/03/20 10:13 AM
The term Divorce biblicaly doesnt mean what people think it means. If your wife was a prostitute for instance, then you can divorce and marry another. She can marry no other person and no other can marry her. Simple disagreements and saying "I just dont love you anymore" and divorcing is against God/Jesus.

no photo
Tue 03/03/20 10:01 AM
Matthew 19:5-15
5And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
6Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
7They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
8He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
9And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
10His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
11But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
12For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.
13Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.
14But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
15And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence.

no photo
Tue 03/03/20 09:00 AM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Tue 03/03/20 09:01 AM
Its interesting to rate you when you say you supposedly like women more than men. In saying that my opinion doesn't really matter. To be bi means to like both and knowing how people really are in the future it means you will be with only one and will no longer be bisexual. If you are bi and say you also like men, then will not be with woman and be hetero. Give us men a chance or rather those Dublin men.

-Its the thing I always think when I hear things like this.

no photo
Mon 03/02/20 06:28 PM
Technically when the couple lives together with their parents permission with the intention of having kids in the name of Jesus Christ. There is technically no need for a church building wedding and wedding dress and all that rigmarole.

no photo
Fri 02/28/20 02:07 PM
Maybe there are, but where are they?

no photo
Wed 02/26/20 03:50 PM

thank you ... I heard about the 5G... and heard it was pretty serious ...

don't know but someone is going to loose a lot of money on it ...
+ thought I heard here in the USA ...they where getting 5G ... or already have thought he lifted the sanctions on it ...

Lose a lot of money on it?huh Who ever said they cared about money?pitchfork The RF radiation is already too high for regular phones talking on the ear, 5G is a death sentence. Once 5G is on my doorstep, my butt is GOOOOOOONE! They want people to die. Ever see the "Georgia Guide stones?"

no photo
Wed 02/26/20 07:03 AM
HAH, dont forget about 5G CELLO PHONE TOWERS!!!

THIS is just one little article I found out of shear intuition.

http://tapnewswire.com/2020/01/coronavirus-is-5g/

Coronavirus is 5G.
Sat 2:45 pm +00:00, 25 Jan 2020 1
posted by Tapestry
I have only just received the below links from my nephew and yes we
should all be very concerned about our future.

Please consider taking positive action in any way you can to challenge
this, inform others and circulate widely if possible.

https://themindunleashed.com/2020/01/global-protest-against-5g-technology-january-25.html

https://stop5ginternational.org/5g-protest-day/

Best wishes

Justine

Cities Around the World Unite for Global Protest Against 5G Technology on January 25
On Saturday January 25, activists from around the world will join together to protest the dangers of 5G technology.

DERRICK BROZE

Protests Against 5G
Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
Email
(TMU) — 5G, or 5th generation cellular technology, is proving to be the most controversial generation yet as a growing number of people across the planet demand answers regarding the safety of the emerging technology. Protests, marches, rallies, documentary screenings, and teach-ins are set to take place on January 25 as part of the “Global 5G Protest Day.”

The stated goal of the event is to “stop the deployment of millions of 5G antennas on Earth and 50,000 5G satellites in space, and to secure emergency high-level meetings with officials in governments and international governmental organizations including the European Union, the United Nations, and the World Health Organization.”
The day of action is being organized by Stop 5G International, an international group of activists who say they are seeking to grow an international movement to counter the deployment of 5G technology. As of January 17, there are events being planned in Australia, Belgium, Bermuda, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Malta, Norway, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States.

According to the Stop 5G International website, in the days leading up to the Global Day of Protest activists will deliver copies of the International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space to local governments in hopes of raising awareness about the concerns surrounding the technology. The 5G Space Appeal is a statement signed by a reported 191,733 signatories from 203 nations and territories.

The Appeal states:

Get the latest from The Mind Unleashed in your inbox. Sign up right here.
“We the undersigned scientists, doctors, environmental organizations and citizens, urgently call for a halt to the deployment of the 5G (fifth generation) wireless network, including 5G from space satellites. 5G will massively increase exposure to radio frequency (RF) radiation on top of the 2G, 3G and 4G networks for telecommunications already in place. RF radiation has been proven harmful for humans and the environment. The deployment of 5G constitutes an experiment on humanity and the environment that is defined as a crime under international law.“

5G technology is expected to herald the beginning of Smart Cities where driverless cars, pollution sensors, cell phones, traffic lights, and thousands of other devices interact in what is known as “The Internet of Things.” However, there have been a number of health and privacy concerns raised by opponents of the rapidly advancing 5G expansion. It is these concerns which has sparked a global movement against the technology and electromagnetic frequencies (EMF’s) in general. The organizers of the Global Day of Protest are calling for concerned citizens to organize actions in the form of candle-light vigils, marches, music events, or rallies.

“While the media’s attention with regard to environmental issues has been captured by climate change, fracking, and plastics in the ocean, an International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space has been quietly making its way around the world,” reads a press release from Stop 5G International. “Signed by 4,800 scientists, 2,800 medical doctors, 770 beekeepers, 2,000 environmental organizations, and 180,000 others from 202 countries and territories, this Appeal calls on the world’s governments to stop the deployment of 5G.”

The organizers state that their concerns are focused on the apparent increase in radiation as a result of a massive increase in cell towers and small cells which are necessary for 5G to operate at full capacity with low latency. “Instead of cell towers every few miles, there will be cell towers—small but powerful—in front of every third to fifth home. Instead of 2,000 satellites orbiting the Earth, there will shortly be 50,000,” the group wrote.

Federal Communication Commission Commissioner Ajit Pai has estimated that there will be 800,000 new small cells and cell towers installed around the United States to complete the 5G grid.

Despite the growing concern from scientists, health professionals, legal experts, politicians, and activists the FCC has wholeheartedly endorsed the rollout of 5G claiming that there are no public health concerns. As the Mind Unleashed has previously reported, cities and localities are raising alarm bells due to the federal government and their partners in Big Wireless usurping local control of 5G expansion. In 2019, the Mayor of Danville, California went so far as to admit that the city council had “lost control” of the 5G rollout to the federal government and Big Wireless.

According to the FCC’s regulations, local governing bodies are not allowed to consider health risks when making their decisions. This is because the federal law known as the Wireless Communications Act of 1996 prohibits local jurisdictions from considering perceived health effects when taking an action on a proposed facility.

Instead, cities and towns can only regulate cell sites based on the aesthetics and placement of the devices. This problem was only made worse in September 2018 when the FCC passed a new rule putting the federal government in complete control of the 5G rollout. In April 2019, President Trump issued an executive order stating that local and state bodies must now approve new 5G infrastructure within 90 days. The Trump administration also initiated a cap on the fees local governments can charge telecom companies wanting to install 5G technology.

no photo
Wed 02/26/20 07:01 AM
Hello from the USA.