lookingformrright8's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:01 AM
wow !

Fri 01/11/08 12:56 AM
Man missing feet is in love with socks

Fri 01/11/08 12:50 AM
I left for an hour to get something done and wow. its amazing to see what everyone has debated. Hillary is not "the best candidate of 2008"!!

Let it be known that I clearly agree with missblondie. Also, wanting to hear someone else's view on things is not always going to influence someone to vote which way or that. miss clearly states what she wants to know and has proved why she dislikes Hillary. If I could believe, which I do not, what Hillary says, and if she would change her views i'd vote for her.

I do not believe her "sympathy" to be true. I think to be a president you need to know the issues at hand, you also need to know which way you will swing in the matter and what you will do to make the change to becoming better. One of my main pet peeves is that when people say they will do one thing and go and do something completely different. She can't even make up her mind about the issues facing our country!!! I like people who know what they want for sure, not people who are so indecisive.

I hate how older people always underestimate the power and knowledge of our younger-selves brains. Major stereotyping is going on here!!

Thu 01/10/08 10:48 PM
not the brownies i was thinking of then im only into the chocolatey goodness of the food brwonie

Thu 01/10/08 10:46 PM
i would def do martina or carrie

Thu 01/10/08 10:40 PM
mrtxstar i say thank you too! i have family and friends who are serving and have served for this country and i appreciate it.

Jayme, way to keep your civilness(not a word i dont think) but still I don't like when hurt comes in and causing more than just a voicing of opinions. of course it is necessary to get info from a bunch of sources, i think this why as a college student i am told to have many sources to back up my opinion in papers, mainly b/c a single one source can be really bias and not give you the whole of the matter. i find it really unbiased if you find the websites with a .gov address they seem to be more reliable.

Thu 01/10/08 10:33 PM
what type of music do you think you are good at singin? um do you have a deeper or higher voice?

Thu 01/10/08 10:27 PM
Man injured himself accidently on purpose

Thu 01/10/08 10:25 PM
banana

Thu 01/10/08 10:20 PM
me too i really dont like the ones that make offensive remarks to you b/c you have your own opinion to things as they are entitled to theirs.

Thu 01/10/08 10:18 PM
i would have to get to know you b4 i could "rate" you, in fact i dont like when people ask these things b/c judging people isnt right and you shouldnt feel insecure that you have to ask. be happy with what God gave you!

Thu 01/10/08 10:16 PM
the whole them! everything if that can be an answer...lol

Thu 01/10/08 10:14 PM
way to make what i was trying to put out there missblondie, i cant find the right words early in the morning.

Thu 01/10/08 10:08 PM
and iceking!

agree again sabixsrad!

and that is y i dont like her at all, sabxisrad, i agree, except for i can't hate anyone, and i love life.

one question though since this is a democracy, doesnt a former minister have the right to run? i mean religious freedoms. and to tell you the truth it wouldn't hurt to install this country with better ideals and actions, i mean especially with hilary if she gets in i think this country will go to hell.

Thu 01/10/08 10:04 PM
y would you give up him? is love is more important than anyone else's plus it is far greater!

Thu 01/10/08 10:02 PM
i think it was fake b/c she realized she wouldve lost without them! but thats just me and i give everyone their shot to their opinion without judging.

Thu 01/10/08 09:59 PM
you could try going through mutual matches on your account page?

Thu 01/10/08 09:56 PM
i guess i would chase brownies too when i was craving them!

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25